• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Well, I've been craving a good Demyx fic all day, and it seems this one will do just fine.

You do Demyx a lot better than most people do with him. Usually he ends up this hyperactive nut that acts like he eats nothing but sugar. Not that he doesn't act like that sometimes, but they really overdo it <_<. I'm glad to see him IC in this fic.

He's after Larxene, eh? He'd better watch it, or she'll eat him alive XD.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
x) Honestly, you need to update soon, like today soon..*eye twitch* x.x

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
rawr, ch. 4 is up finally.

Chapter 4: Modern Love

Demyx spent the rest of the day in a rejection-induced stooper, playing melancholy song after sad song on his sitar. He looked off the hazy night sky, his face fixed in a catatonic, “woe is me” expression. “Hello there, mate!” shouted Luxord, “How did things go with your girl?” Demyx swung his head around at Luxord, and exaggerated fury burning in his eyes. Demyx jumped like a wildcat onto Luxord’s back, pulling on his earrings in a hissy fit. “Tell her you love her? A maelstrom of infatuation, huh!?” Demyx barked at Luxord, whom he was still on top of. “I don’t get it” Demyx sighed, “she’s supposed to like me…I mean, she’s electricity, I’m water, I should her conductor” Demyx whimpered. “I guess you too really have chemistry, eh?” Luxord chuckled. Demyx shook his head, “Oh Luxord, not even your clever puns can make me feel any better” Demyx moaned. “Why not just cease with the antics, and just plain talk to her?” Luxord suggested. Demyx smiled, and energetically popped off Luxord. “That’s perfect!” Demyx exclaimed, He moved his hand over his chest, “I’ll just talk to her, straight from the, uhh, the…” he patted his chest, “the uh…anyway, I’ll just go talk to her!”

“He’s certainly traitor” Zexion said both sharply and coldy. “How can you be sure?” questioned Saix. Zexion walked about the room slowly, Saix and Xaldin waiting to hear the next points of his theory. “Everything about him seems untrustworthy” Zexion continued, “His eyes speak only of betrayal.” Xaldin scratched his sideburns in thought, “We all know how strong he is” he said, “He’s proved himself to be no pushover .” Zexion stared off into the starless sky, “Yes, he may appear to be a delicate rose,” Zexion said, “but he undoubtedly has the sharpest thorn.” Zexion pondered quickly, “In that case” Zexion said, whirling his index finger in the air, “we’ll just have another strong warrior stop him.” Zexion averted his focused gaze to Xaldin. “I prefer to use my brains rather than brawn nowadays, Zexion” Xadin said, “But if the Whirlwind Lancer needs to make an appearance, he shall” he finished arrogantly, a slight smile on his chiseled face.

Demyx and Luxord found Larxene, talking to Marluxia on one of the castle’s large balconies. “Oh great, she’s with pretty boy!” Demyx muttered, sadly. “Not a problem, mate” Luxord responded mischievously. Luxord snapped his fingers, and a pack of large cards sprang up from the ground and whirled around Marluxia, leaving Demyx in his place when the cards departed. “Hey” Demyx said to Larxene unthreateningly. “Oh it’s you” Larxene said blankly, “do you want to get hurt?” she asked slyly. She rushed toward him with the speed of a lightning blot, and pressed a kunai against his throat. Demyx looked lovingly into her eyes, “Someone so beautiful, shouldn’t be so cruel.” Larxene looked away slightly, “Beautiful?” she whispered, “How can you possibly think that?” she yelled. “I dunno, I guess just because you’re pretty hot” Demyx told her simply. “You’re an idiot,” Larxene told him, “but a cute one.” She took the kunai away from his throat and walked around him, studying him. “I hear your pretty strong, is that true?” Larxene asked him. “Chyeah it is!” Demyx told her, brimming with excitement, “I’ve got the force of an ocean wave, and the flow of one too” he said in a smooth voice, winking at her. Larxene giggled softly, “Aw, and your funny to boot.”

Larxene grabbed Demyx’s hand tightly and roughly, “Well, let’s go” she said.
“Go where?”
“To my room, of course.”
“Your room? But, aren’t I supposed to take you out on a date or something first?”
“Why bother, that’s boring, let’s just skip to the good part.”
Larxene teleported them off to her bedroom.

Xigbar walked casually by the member’s room portals, whistling with his hands in his pockets. He stopped at the awkward sounds coming out of Larxene’s room. “Ouch, Larxie, No!” “No, not with the kunai, babe!” “Aww, come on, why do I have to be on bottom!?” A slap. “Ok fine, I’ll be on bottom.”

“Way to go kid, way to go” Xigbar chuckled.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
muahahha~ she finally beds him!! xD
go larxie it's yo birthday~
she’s electricity, I’m water, I should her conductor

o_O wahaha... that's so cheesey

Demyx jumped like a wildcat onto Luxord’s back, pulling on his earrings in a hissy fit

still rofling about that. xD

dejah

:|
*smacks herself*

zomg~
i didnt see that~

xD

now we know what'll happen in a demyxel. xD

EternityMoon

Awesome fic, I just read all the chapters now =D
Please don't give up on this like so many other authors give up on their stories. I was laughing my ass off throughout the whole thing. Keep it up!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*BOWS* OMG!!!

Demyx is my favorite Org. Member. He's SO cool!

Okay. Read them all now~!

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
That ending was one of the funniest things I ever read and yet at the same time filled my mind with disturbing images...but that was freakin hilarious!!!!

Anyway... UPDATE SOON I REALLY WANT SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT!!!!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Yes Cloudy, you definitely deserve all of this praise!

Everyone in the fic has such vivid character! <3

“Your room? But, aren’t I supposed to take you out on a date or something first?”
“Why bother, that’s boring, let’s just skip to the good part.”

Larxene makes me giggle! X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back