• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The meaning to life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athna Loveil

I pretty much agree with all of them
Really, there's no real answer to what life is. Everyone has their own different views on it.
For me, I couldn't really care about the details. I would just live it to its fullest and die without any regrets

Babies coming from parameca and tuna casseroles?? Where do people get that from?
In my opinion, that's just plain weird.
We all know how babies really come from :/
A mommy and a daddy is needed. And to those religious people ... a blessing from the "most high"

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Meh, the humor or this site's not my style.

As for life's meaning they told, I take it as a joke, as this whole site. Before searching a meaning to life, we'd have to know if there is one in the first place.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The truth is, there is no meaning of life that can be applied to all living things. You need to make one for yourself.

That said, conflict is one of the few, if not the only, constant in life.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The pessimistic version to the meaning of life sounds the most thought out, sadly.

When I read the baby thing, I was going WTF for the first sentence and onward.

Wicked

absurdiam
The pessimistic view is cool and thought out well, but I don't agree.

As for the baby thing; What the fuck O_O <--- That's what the baby fucking looks like.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think it's a bit presumptuous to assume life has an inherent meaning or significance in the first place. Sure, it's romantic and motivating to think there's some special reason for us all to be here, but just because something sounds nice and gives you comfort doesn't mean you should believe it.

As far as I'm concerned, if life has any meaning at all, it's because you choose to give it one.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Probably means to see what's going on w/ the world.

Die, tell God or w/e, then he decides what to do based on that.

Then you get reincarnated [yay!] and start all over :p

Well actually my guess is that there is no real meaning. Plants, animals, land forms, stars, everything is created, and has a reason. We are created. And although humans will always see themselves, see the world through their own eyes as the kings, we still have a meaning. Maybe.. it is to help life.. to help everything around us. Plants, animals, land stuff, shit. But sometimes it probably means, that we are here to end that life. Through our eyes, life is ours. Maybe we are the ones to end other's lives[plants, animals, land stuff, space stuff, ect,] , to remove it from this universe, maybe even cleanse it. Or, to simply stop the world itself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back