• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The meaning of Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

Since so many of the key characters have some sort of meaning to their names [example: Terra = Earth , Namine = Wave, Sora = Sky] does Xion ,or maybe an anagram of Xion, have same sort of meaning to it?

I was wondering because maybe it would help us get a sense in who Xion truely is.

SKRVAT

Well it sounds like ion if you take out the x and an ion is an atom/ molecule and I don't know if that will mean something. It could but idk.

Tahmid_Zaman

Xion's other's name is probably ino, but since im not japanese i dont know what that name means

Key of Valor

The Professor
Oni-born in a holy place (I've heard demon/darkness/boar associated with this as well)
Ino-mythological sea goddess who provided the hero Odyssues with a magical veil for protection

For some reason I think it has to do with an atomic ion, possibly
the properties of an ion is comparable to her state of existence.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ino could be translated to be read as 'Boar', so I've heard.

But I doubt that Xion's really her name. Since Xemnas was the one to recruit her, he could have also just so easily have given her a false name.

final sentient

I've looked up ino in a jap translation online dictionary and found that ino is in parts of words that mostly mean crossbreed, hybrid, door between rooms, riding together, dawning sky, snow mingled with rain... does any of this relate to Kingdom Hearts?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It seems to suggest that Xion's existance is caused by multiple different factors or agents.
Hmm....Very interesting indeed.

final sentient

I doubt it.
Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist during BBS
And the fact the the bodies don't match
Late teen girl's body /=/ Early Teen girl
Xion has something to do with Sora, Namine, and Kairi

Mabe a letter from each of their names was used to make Xion's name. The i from Kairi, The o from Sora, and the e from Namine... it's just a guess.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Except there is no 'E' in Xion. I think you mean 'N'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back