• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The meaning of Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
...but the soul is separate from the heart

thats why i said according to him. but if the soul exist somewhere else wouldnt that mean heart and body can still exist? i mean look at roxas, he had no heart but because his heart existed he felt the prescence or "felt like he had a heart" so why not the other way around with the body?

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
i said what i thought unbirths were afew pages back and got scolded
anyway... sure why not? it has to be more than that though. Maybe a soul currupted with darkness with a heart, that search for pure light hearts to idk. :>

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i said what i thought unbirths were afew pages back and got scolded
anyway... sure why not? it has to be more than that though. Maybe a soul currupted with darkness with a heart, that search for pure light hearts to idk. :>

wow this thoery is startign to sound more exact now. i tihnk its got a 75% chance of being true.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well thank you, i try lol.
i think its got a good chance too, but you never know

unless you need something else besides heart soul and body. other than that our theory would be correct if it didnt need a fourth element to make a being.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Because there'd need to be a trigger for such. And even if there were, the heart would die still.
The trigger would be death and the soul is life and with the soul the heart would still live.

Because you're retarded.
"KBL shrugs"
No, his heart was fake, but he had one. He had a soul as well.
So you say.

Cept that it's not.
No im pretty sure its possible.

Is a concept term, which has yet to resurface or even be made mention of. Considering it canon is severely premature.
Im saying its canon but thats just me.

Namine is NOT an Unbirth. This is confirmed.
Hmmm...Where? Shes not technically a nobody.

Doesn't make them Unbirths.
I know, im just staying that xion knows she is a nobody.

no

Because they're all connected. The heart to the Soul via the body and the body to the Soul directly.
The soul removed from the body would remove it from the soul too, resulting in it dying.
The heart can also be removed from the body during death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back