• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The meaning of Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

So how would this make unbirth not exist after bbs.

Ah.
The ultimate question about the Unbirths.
How they failed to continue to exist?
Well I can't answer that. I just thought of the concept of Unbirths having no point of creation, nothing more, nothing less.

Heart = Heartless
Nobody = Body and Soul
Unbirth = ???(Soul)

The soul, like the heart and body, are aspects of the whole being.
Imo, Unbirths are most likely having to do with the whole being.
Also, without the soul, there is only death and Unbirth/Unborn does not mean absence of life, but absence of origin or point of creation.
It doesn't fit as much as we like to think it does.

Well if we think about this question in a less philosophical way, and stick to the KH universe then if you remember from KH 1, Xehanort says that (in his opinon at least) all hearts are born from darkness. If we took this statement and thought about the unbirth or unborn question with this in mind being unborn could mean that you weren't born or didn't originate from darkness. I might be thinking to hard about it though.

You have earned yourself a rep.
Very interesting idea.

@Mr. Amire: Nothingness is the absense of existence, not begining.
As such, your Unbirth concpet would only be the soul/memory/sense of self.
Idk about the sense of self, it doesn't make sense at all and as for memory.
Memory does seem to me as being able to take a physical form with life, though it and the soul could achieve something like that, maybe...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
can heartless even exist in the realm of nothingness without turning into something else? *cough* unbirth *cough*

I think heartless and nobodies travel through worlds by using the corridor of darkness. (Cant be sure)

Ah.
The ultimate question about the Unbirths.
How they failed to continue to exist?
Well I can't answer that. I just thought of the concept of Unbirths having no point of creation, nothing more, nothing less.
I cant answer this either but ok. I like it anyway.

The soul, like the heart and body, are aspects of the whole being.
Imo, Unbirths are most likely having to do with the whole being.
A possiblity but i beg to differ.
Un is the opposite
opposite of birth is death
The soul leaves the body and the body perishes.

Also, without the soul, there is only death and Unbirth/Unborn does not mean absence of life, but absence of origin or point of creation.
It doesn't fit as much as we like to think it does.
Have you ever thought that the soul could be engulfed in darkness just as a heart so in a sense it is the previous heartless. But i also like your idea it could fit.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
@Mr. Amire: Nothingness is the absense of existence...

Take this and add it to a heart(and or the soul). Most hearts are strong(and or souls), so in the proccess of being overcome by nothingness, the components of the heart(and or soul) would combine w/ the nothingness to create an unbirth.

KBL, 1. you said worlds
2.how much do we really even know about the Realm of Nothingness; how do we know how it would effect the CoD? if we do please inform me :>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
you're assuming too much with this nothingness.

Nothingness was Xemnas' power. I have yet to see anywhere it's said to be an element like Twilight.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So, unbirths are the true nobodies. Having no physical presence, heart and/or any orgin confirming their existance?

No, because a nobody is refering to a lack of identity.

They, however, do get their identity back, or CAN get it back.

Unbirths are something completely different.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
you're assuming too much with this nothingness.

Nothingness was Xemnas' power. I have yet to see anywhere it's said to be an element like Twilight.

we have xemnas using it
we have a realm of it
why cant it be an element, what more do you need?
i still believe in my short theory
and of coarse im assuming, what else can i do, the game hasn't com out yet. lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
we have xemnas using it
we have a realm of it
why cant it be an element, what more do you need?

Realm of nothingness?
where is that said out? I forgot.

and of coarse im assuming, what else can i do, the game hasn't com out yet. lol

Assuming doesn't make it right or even close to right. Assuming is the worst because it's a shot in the dark. Use it to a minimum.

keyblade-user

ok so a nobody is just a body and soul right?

and a heartless is the darkness of one's heart made flesh right?

what if the unbirths were a being of light thus them being something like a light version of heartless or maybe as someone said i forget who that they are but they said "the true nobodies" or maybe they have a soul,heart but no body whatsoever idk just some thoughts :confused: u never kno maybe maybe they are a body and heart but with no soul again just thoughts

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Unbirths aren't light. Look at them.
also, everything after "heart made flesh right?"
is wrong.

keyblade-user

i was just basing that on when someone said that heartless might be corrupt unbirths

Last edited:

zillagod

Well it would seem that unborn can not be beings with hearts, otherwise they would never have been unborn, and they can not be a body and a soul since that is what a nobody is. Then the answer should be pretty simple, an unborn is more than likely just a soul wth no body or heart, that has no origin from either light or darkness. Does that make any sense? Because this idea kind of just came to me.

Last edited:

zillagod

and they may in fact have a goal of some type contrary to what I said earlier, that goal being to find a body and heart to inhabit, or to perhaps steal? If this was thier goal then there you go, an explanation for why they no longer appear and for how they are the predecessors to heartless and nobodies.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Well it would seem that unborn can not be beings with hearts, otherwise they would have never become heartless, and they can not be a body and a soul since that is what a nobody is. Then the answer should be pretty simple, an unborn is more than likely just a soul wth no body or heart, that has no origin from either light or darkness. Does that make any sense? Because this idea kind of just came to me.

ya, i can see where your coming from. it leads back to what his whole thread was about:
unbirth=no origin

also it incorporates what kingdom hearts always uses, the heart, the soul, and the body. i never thought about just the soul. this would explain their name and how they exist.

EDIT: try not to double post, it annoys some ppl. just use edit instead :)

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
and they may in fact have a goal of some type contrary to what I said earlier, that goal being to find a body and heart to inhabit, or to perhaps steal? If this was thier goal then there you go, an explanation for why they no longer appear and for how they are the predecessors to heartless and nobodies.

!!!! OOOO thats good thinking! by just taking a heart they can become heartless and by taking a body forms a nobody, thus making two different entities and getting rid of the existance of unbirths!! i like these thoughts, kudos zilla!

zillagod

!!!! OOOO thats good thinking! by just taking a heart they can become heartless and by taking a body forms a nobody, thus making two different entities and getting rid of the existance of unbirths!! i like these thoughts, kudos zilla!

Well thank you, but actually if an unborn were to posses a body and heart simultaniously not just steal one or the other then you have a person, and that creates the potential for a heartless and/or nobody to be created while at the same time eliminating the unborn, at least that is what I thought.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Well thank you, but actually if an unborn were to posses a body and heart simultaniously not just steal one or the other then you have a person, and that creates the potential for a heartless and/or nobody to be created while at the same time eliminating the unborn, at least that is what I thought.

ya that way works as well, but imagine somehow, while most unborns do what you said and obtain both heart and body, what if by accident it managed only to get one or the other? its a possible way to explain the creation of nobodies and heartless? what u said is good and all, but for some reason it doesnt fit well with EVERY unbirth managing to become human again.

maybe when kingdom hearts is openned by MX (as seen in first trailer) the unbirths get those hearts from there, become heartless, and the souls drift off to there bodies making the nobodies?

zillagod

ya that way works as well, but imagine somehow, while most unborns do what you said and obtain both heart and body, what if by accident it managed only to get one or the other? its a possible way to explain the creation of nobodies and heartless? what u said is good and all, but for some reason it doesnt fit well with EVERY unbirth managing to become human again.

maybe when kingdom hearts is openned by MX (as seen in first trailer) the unbirths get those hearts from there, become heartless, and the souls drift off to there bodies making the nobodies?

Well it isn't that they are becoming whole "again" they never technically existed. Yes though that is a possibility, and I'm pretty sure that my theory is about 80-90% correct. I just can't think of anything else to explain it as well as what I just thought up.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
i know personally i think u hit it dead on :cool:

not much comes to my mind that could 100% counter-argue this (cept the game ofcourse, watch out for those nasty SE curve balls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back