• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The meaning of the "Mark of Mastery"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think that Yen Sid want to give more power to them and want them to learn how to put their hearts on another body so that they can enter Xehanort's body and figh against Xehanort itself on the dive to the heart, we could have Terra as a party member, it would be cool, Sora and Riku and Terra vs Xehanort on Xehanort's Dive to the Heart/Heart

Crystal

Silver Member
I think that Yen Sid want to give more power to them and want them to learn how to put their hearts on another body so that they can enter Xehanort's body and figh against Xehanort itself on the dive to the heart, we could have Terra as a party member, it would be cool, Sora and Riku and Terra vs Xehanort on Xehanort's Dive to the Heart/Heart

How do they put their hearts into the other?

ChrisP

The fact that they can extract hearts is probably the main reason. That could be the way to save Ven and maybe Terra. If Sora/Riku could extract Terra from Xehanort, they could probably split the two and Terra would be free. And I guess Riku would just have to extract Ven from Sora's heart and then they go rescue him at Castle Oblivion?

Crystal

Silver Member
The fact that they can extract hearts is probably the main reason. That could be the way to save Ven and maybe Terra. If Sora/Riku could extract Terra from Xehanort, they could probably split the two and Terra would be free. And I guess Riku would just have to extract Ven from Sora's heart and then they go rescue him at Castle Oblivion?

Wouldn't their body vanished once their heart is extracted?
Yeah, it could be the way to save Ven and Terra

ChrisP

Whose body would vanish? Do you mean if Riku extracted Ven's heart from Sora, then Ven's body would dissapear? Maybe they have the ability to extract and insert hearts XD Or maybe Ven's heart would find his body by itself.

Crystal

Silver Member
Whose body would vanish? Do you mean if Riku extracted Ven's heart from Sora, then Ven's body would dissapear? Maybe they have the ability to extract and insert hearts XD Or maybe Ven's heart would find his body by itself.

No lol. I mean if Sora extracted Ven's heart from himself, will Sora's body vanished?

Rexy

Bronze Member
How do they put their hearts into the other?
well just like Xehanort did on KHBbS, then instead of Terra and Xehanort on the place they were at the secret ending of BbS, it would've been Sora, Riku and Terra vs Xehanort

ChrisP

Well, Sora still has his own heart...so no? XD Thats kind of confusing to be honest. I mean, Sora did have a heart before Ven connected with him, right?

Crystal

Silver Member
well just like Xehanort did on KHBbS, then instead of Terra and Xehanort on the place they were at the secret ending of BbS, it would've been Sora, Riku and Terra vs Xehanort

The place where Terra and Xehanort talking is inside Apprentice Xehanort's body?

Well, Sora still has his own heart...so no? XD Thats kind of confusing to be honest. I mean, Sora did have a heart before Ven connected with him, right?

Yeah, Sora has a heart. Lol

ChrisP

@Crystal- Also, even though Ven doesn't have his heart currently, his body didn't vanish.

Stars

リク
So the question and discussion I would like to discuss is what do you guys think Sora and Riku will gain after passing the Mark of Mastery test? Discuss!

The knowledges and resposibility that a Keyblade Master had.
And yeah..Keyblade Master can extracted hearts..But I think there will be other way in saving Ventus and Terra besides extracting Ven's heart from Sora..it will just lead to the creation of Roxas again?

KeybladeKid1127

The knowledges and resposibility that a Keyblade Master had.
And yeah..Keyblade Master can extracted hearts..But I think there will be other way in saving Ventus and Terra besides extracting Ven's heart from Sora..it will just lead to the creation of Roxas again?

I dont think it would lead to the creation of Roxas again.
Since Ven's body is still living without becoming a nobody. And Sora (Im guessing) will still be Sora and not become a Nobody or a Heartless.
I don't think Roxas will comeback since no body is losing there heart persay... Just removing a damaged one from someone who already has one.
I think the removal of Ven's heart will go smoother than it did for Sora when he removed Kairi's from his in KH1. Since they might learn the correct way to do it.

ChrisP

It might go "correct" this time because as a Keyblade Master, Sora/Riku should know how to extract hearts the right way w/o any problems like Heartless/Nobody being formed.

Stars

リク
I dont think it would lead to the creation of Roxas again.
Since Ven's body is still living without becoming a nobody. And Sora (Im guessing) will still be Sora and not become a Nobody or a Heartless.
I don't think Roxas will comeback since no body is losing there heart persay... Just removing a damaged one from someone who already has one.
I think the removal of Ven's heart will go smoother than it did for Sora when he removed Kairi's from his in KH1. Since they might learn the correct way to do it.

Ven's body has nothing to do with Roxas.
Oh well, they may learn correct way to extracted heart without having their body vanished lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Master Xehanort is a keyblade master, he extracted his heart and his body vanished, this is because he not using correct method? lol

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
To make them more culturally aware of keyblades and their history. Some kind of code of honor in the universe of Kingdom Hearts, most likely. So the main characters can discover something about themselves and over come whatever the hell is bothering them or keeping them from functioning normally. With Sora, it would probably be to act more mature, with Riku, it probably be to get some self confidence.

ChrisP

It's strange, Ven's heart is in Sora and yet Ven's body didn't vanish. Meanwhile, MX's heart is in Terra and yet MX's body vanished. Hmm...this doesn't make much sense unless there is some light/dark thing going on or that MX wanted his body to vanish? lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back