• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the meaning behind the costmes *possible spoiler/thery*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
i dont know if this has already been posted, and this is just a theory, but has anyone considered this? when someone is killed by a heartless(not sure if they die, but for the sake of conversation), there heart becomes a heartles and the rest of them,body and soul, becomes a NEO or nobody. moruma(i think thats how u speel his name) said that the costumes of roxas and sora had meaning to them, and we all pretty much already know that roxas is soras nobody, and sora is roxas' heartless, i think that sora's black outfit(which i think is better then his old one) is a hint that hes like a heartless, which is black, and roxases white outfit shows that he is a nobody, which are white. feel free to point out flaws(and i know that there will be a few)

krazyaznsyco

maybe theres like, an organization that have heart but not souls, thus the opposite of the Organization 13. Maybe there's another group lke that. Or maybe it's just Sora and Ansem.

Yazagi

wow, that makes sense, too much, man i admire your theory, but i dont know that would be true, how about wait until the game comes so that we can see it all?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Roxas's out fit is both black and white especially with the bands he wears on his fingers.

I think that's indicates Roxas is between the light and darkness.
Or something like that.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
we;;, other then the ones who bought the japan version, or read thhe spoiler section(i read a few threads but not much, mainly ones that i see post sectionn thie todays ) but it is a theory. hmm, i never thought about the light in darkness thing. good idea.

Last edited:

Relik

There is reason as to how Sora has his new clothes. I will not say although it's not too big of a spoiler. But as for significance I am not sure, I just think his new outfit is magically and that's why he can drive in this game compared to KH1.

Relik

I think red is more appropriate, b/c in fighting terms green means inexperienced. So red seems to make more sense to me.

Relik

I agree that green makes more sense since Goofy's shirt is green. I just like red better though.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
but it would look weird if sora 's outfit would be GREEN

ELF

tetraalmasy said:
Roxas's out fit is both black and white especially with the bands he wears on his fingers.

I think that's indicates Roxas is between the light and darkness.
Or something like that.

Like Twilit!,..:eek: that's why he lives in twilit town! wow!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Relik said:
I think red is more appropriate, b/c in fighting terms green means inexperienced. So red seems to make more sense to me.

Hey, back in elementary the green card was good. If it was pulled to yellow you had to sit in that damned circle at recess. Pushaa.....never had a decent recess.....

how funny green's my favorite color too......

If Sora had a white out fit I think it would have looked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back