• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the maverick wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
it seemed at last, no more maverick uprisings would continue, but an alert sounded, X decided to take up this alert alone, confident on handling it, when he arrived at the location, he found chill penguin standing in front of him, shocked at how a maverick he had destroyed had returned, he then tried to get answers.

chill penguin escaped and when X returned to maverick hunter HQ it was found out that all the old mavericks that had been beaten had returned, now a new battle begins, to beat all the old mavericks and their unknown leader [coughsigmacough....what it's obvious] they have entered, the maverick wars

rules:
no powerplaying, or godmodding
romance is allowed but keep it pg-13
you can be an original character or a maverick hunter, if you chose to be a maverick you have to be an original maverick
you cannot be a non-reploid/maverick

template:
name:
designed age: [what age you was designed to look like]
weapons:
abilities: [for example dash, double jump, so on so forth] [maximum of four abilities]
personality:
bio:

my character:

Zero [i don't need to put a bio cause i'm sure you all know him.......you do know him right...........]

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Character Biographies: Blaze Heatnix
Name: Blaze Heatnix
Japanese Name: Blaze Heatnix
Affiliation: Investigation Team
Weapon of Choice: Magma Blade
Appearances: Mega Man X6
Current Status: Deceased

Character History
Blaze Heatnix was part of an investigation team and was constructed specifically to handle hot areas. All those who fell behind in his party, though, were murdered by him, and he was therefore disposed of by the Reploid research team due to his hot temper and inherent danger. When Gate revived him, he occupied the Magma Area and was destroyed once again by X and Zero.

Character Analysis
Blaze Heatnix screams "hot" in both attitude and powers. He kills seemingly arbitrarily, and was perhaps the only of the investigators who truly deserved to have been destroyed in the first place.

Future Appearances
It's doubtful that Blaze Heatnix will be making any new appearances, although he someday may be ported to the Mega Man Xtreme sub-series.

heatnix.gif

hey everyone!for real good character bios go here:

http://mmxo.megaman-network.com/charbios/

and for pixeled maverick pics like mine go here:

http://www.angelfire.com/pq/MegaManMusic/MegaManX.html

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
name: Meilin
designed age: 16
alignment: hunter
weapons: Ninja-type sword
abilities:
Double jump
Whirlwind (creates tornado)
Dash
split screen (illusion, makes it appear that theres three of her.)
personality: Upbeat, surprisingly positive for a hunter
bio: ((Coming soon)))

chad

Bronze Member
she's right......it says that in the rules, i just am being Zero because i want to

Endgame

:D
name: Blitz Nova
designed age: 16
alignment: Maverick Hunters
weapons: Wristblades, Ripper (Buster that fires energy in discs so it slices through metal)
abilities: Dash, Triple Jump, Holoprojector (Create copies that dissapear when hit and do no damage), Nano-Repair system
personality: Condescending and Arrogent, Blitz is always out to prove that he is better then anyone else. He enjoys getting in close to his enemies and seeing the look on their face as they die.
bio: Blitz was originally created to be a failsafe against a Human uprising, but secretly defected from his masters. He knows many secrets of the Mavericks, but refuses to tell them, keeping them as collateral, so he is not indespensible to the Maverick Hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back