• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Matrix: The Search for The One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
A low hiss sounded as the data needle pulled itself out of Aqueous' head. In the Matrix, he had simply picked up a pay phone and was gone. Opening his eyes slowly, he was greeted with the dim sight of the real world, a place of twisted metal and ruined sewers. He sat up straight, looking over at the operator and Taris.

"Well that was fun."

Hopping off the chair, Aqueous moved to stand behind the operator, watching the screens intently. He had a tendency to be rather neurotic when other were in the Matrix and in danger.

"How are the others?"

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
Jimmy thinking both childish thoughts and how to get out, hmmm where am I my darn cell broke cuz of that agent pulling out a busted up cell phone "and of course I am lost, hopefully I won't run into anymore agents" as soon as I finished that 2 or 3 more Agents popped up, "I've got to stop saying stuff like that" and continues running cluessly to the deep void called The Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back