• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Matrix: The Search for The One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
A bullet whizzed past the Agent's head, embedding itself in a nearby book. The Agent turned around, his emotionless eyes, hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, searching for the shooter.

Aqueous stood there, one gun held in both hands. His face showed disappointment that he had missed, although his mind continously told him that the Agent would have dodged it either way.

As the Agent's eyes landed on Aqueous, the Agent's face remained stoic, the rest of him fixing his suit and tie. The dull monotonous voice that came from all Agent's sounded throughout the quiet library.

"Mr. Descarte, I believe. I remember our last encounter. I must say, you run rather quickly when under pressure. Do you think you can run that fast again?"

Aqueous smiled, pulling another gun from his coat. Underneath his oval sunglasses, Aqueous' eyes showed a small amount of fear, undetectable to the Agents. No one had ever managed to kill an Agent and although Jimmy often boasted he could accomplish the feat, Aqueous had yet to see it done.

"We'll see."

Aqueous eyes flicked over to Taris, making sure his crewmate was getting out of the area.

"Run Taris..."

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Taris ran through the hall, his breathing had gotten harder, he shot behind him , hoping to be of some help, his running slowed, he shook his head, turning around he ran toward the agent running like a coward, he arrived behind the agent and jabbed the but of his gun at the back of his head, the agent caught it and kicked him in the chest sending him flying across the room, Taris flipped so that his feet would face the wall, timing all about timing he kicked off right when he hit the wall and shot forward punching the agent in the face.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Aqueous opened fire, raining bullets down upon the Agent and walking slowly forward. The Agent smirked as he began to bend in ways that were not possible for humans, moving quickly enough to dodge the bullets with ease. In his travels, Aqueous had realized that while the Agents were dodging bullets, they weren't able to run.

"Taris, go! Find Separ and Jimmy, they can't be too far!"

Taking on an Agent was suicide, even for the highly trained. The people Aqueous ever believed could defeat an Agent were two captains, Niobe and Morpheus. He had only met Morpheaus once only hearing stories of Niobe's skills.

In Aqueous' mind, the faster they got out of the Matrix, the sooner they could create a new plan to find whatever information Taris was looking for.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Fine Damnit!" he turned and ran " Come on we need a way out" he mumbled He looked all over the halls in the library, he busted into the Bathroom, " Separ!. . . Jimmy!, get the hell over here" he sbreamed into the air, he looked in the stalls, he turned and ran, he got to the receptionist's desk and began to speak "Have you seen-" the only answer he got was a punch to the face as another agent took the receptionist's place. he lay sprawled across the floor then he stood, and shot repeated ly at the agent

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"We need a way out" he mumbled incoherently ashe started to black out " way. . . out" his consiousness slowly slipped away leaving him with a faint memory of a black eye and a pulsing survival instinct trying to keep him alive, someone help

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Aqueous continued to pull the triggers, firing until all he heard were clicks. He was out of ammo. The Agent stopped moving and began to run towards Aqueous, intent on destroying yet another threat to the Matrix. Aqueous muttered a single curse before turning around and running. While he ran, he fished around in his pocket's for extra clips of ammo, finding two.

The back door to the library burst open, Aqueous running like a shot out of it. The Agent was hot on his trail, it's face still emotionless. Dropping the empty clip on the ground and replacing it, Aqueous turned his head around, pointing the gun at the Agent.

Gunshots rang throughout the streets, causing those nearby to jump with fright at the sight of a man dressed in black being chased by a man in a buisiness suit. His other hand reached into his pocket, pulling out a cellphone. It dialed a number automatically, the operator picking it up.

"Operator."

"What do you got for me? I've got an Agent right behind me."

"I know, I see. Turn left ath the corner and you'll be on your way to Taris. Strength in numbers, my man."

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Name:Zieth Comacoda
Weapon: fist and two silenced pistols
Abilities: Martial arts
Risidual Self-Image: http://spidermedia.ru/media/misc/wallpapers/misc01/matrix-rev_neo1_1024x768.jpg
Real Appearance: short hair, grey shirt, buff from training, black pants, scars from hurting himself while learning
Bio: As a kid born in the matrix he watched as agents killed his parents because they where a threat. At the sight of there killing Zieth ran for his life somehow avoiding humanity living beneath the street where the agents haven't looked for him. As he hid he taught himself martial arts and now wants revenge on the agents. Since he entered the real world Zieth has trained even harder ready to kill the Agents and save the world not knowing what to expect except death from fighting.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Taris opened his eyes, he wasn't out very long because the agent was standing over him with a gun to his head, he kicked the gun out of his hand and watched it fly through the air, he pulled out his shotguns and let him have it when he turned around.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth now walking around looking for the others wanting to help fight but he was no where in sight of the others. "Dammit operater where are they." He yelled into his phone as he turned around to see someone run around the corner followed by an agent. "Nevermind" he told the operater as he started to chase the agents as he looked at the guy in black. "Need some help." Zieth said as he started to run on the wall.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Looking over the edge of the roof Separ heard gunshots and watched a man chased by an agent."Looks like someone needs help soon."He backed away from the edge and gained focus making a large jump across to a lower building and slid down a pipe from there unsheathing a sword and started running quickly.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"How'd you guess?"

Aqueous sped up his pace, ready to find the others as soon as possible. He turned to look behind him, only to see that the Agent had vanished. Slowing to a stop, his eyes roved the scene, looking for any sign on the Agent. It had probably switched bodies with a human and was lying in wait somewhere close.

Closing his eyes and focusing, Aqueous took a calming breath, his inner thoughts becoming true to his namesake. They became like water, his thouhgts becoming as clear as water.

Dropping down to a squat, Aqueous reached up, gabbing the wrist of the Agent. It had switched bodies, attempting to sneak up on him and kill the threat. Flipping the Agent over his shoulder, Aqueous removed a gun from his belt, shooting the Agent dead in the head.

Sadly, the Agent switched bodies before the bullet hit, the dead librarian taking it's place.

"Damn..."

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Taris ran towad the stairs leading to the roof, he saw a payphone and he knew what that meant he grabbed it and hurried it to his ear he fell limp and woke up in the real world.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"Wow i hate those things, go find the others i will hold them off if you trust me." Zieth said not even knowing the guy he was talking to. As he started to turn to each side watching watching for agents as he seen one coming. "Finally something to do." Zieth said as he charged the agent ready to fight his first agent. Zieth then went to kick the agent as his foot was caught. "Mr Comacoda what are you doing." the agent asked as Zieth looked at him and then spun on one foot to kick the agent in the face not realizing he broke his ankle. "Damn this will be fun." Zieth said as he stood feeling the pain in his ankle and watching the agent get back up.

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
ooc: sry I've been gone long *smiling* but I'm back

Jimmy gulps watching Separ "Ok Let's see what I can do hehe" jumps from the building following Separ flipping grabbing a gun at the process and gets behind Separ and goes after him "can't wait to kill another agent" smiling a childish smile I like being a kid hehe turning a corner only to find an agent attacking and knocking me into a wall, "oof" gasps a weaken young kid, "Mr. Valentine you know you shouldn't be bragging that you could kill one of my agents it'll haunt you" says a devilish agent, how did he know my... Agent pulls out a gun point it to my head, "Goodbye Mr. Valentine."
"No goodbye scum!" dodging the bullet then shooting him in the chest in close range. heh finding more agents continues running

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The room was dark and cold but he had grown to except that, he stood up and streched, " I'm back" he said into the air, he looked around the place wasn't exactly comfortable nut he had excepted that too, he looked down on his sweater, " Missing the tux" he smiled

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
*raises hand* Hey there! Yeah, well...if it's not too late, I'd be thrilled to be your guys' operator...I've read everything so far, but if you guys are in too deep for me to join, that's cool too.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
OOC: Even though I'm not in charge I personally vote yes, we need someone to play the operator, lol I'm out of the Matrix and nothing is happening we need a guy on the outside, but like I said I'm not in charge. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back