• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Matrix: The Search for The One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
You walk into a room where a man in a black trenchcoat sits in a dusty old chair."Have a seat."You sit down and the man shows you a mirror."Ever have a dream so real you that you couldn't tell the difference between the dream world and the real world?Felling like Alice and that this might just be the beginning of the rabbit hole?"He holds his hands out,one with a blue pill and the other a red one."You take the blue pill you stay in Wonderland and believe whatever you want to believe,however,you take the red one and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."Choice is yours....

Right now I've been hyped up on Matrix stuff so I came up with this.

Rules:
No characters from movies or games
Romance PG-13(AND I MEAN IT!)
No godmodding or powerplaying unless asked to
Cursing PG-13
Have fun

Template:
Name:
Weapon(s) :
Abilities: (bullet stop and flying not allowed)
Risidual Self-Image: (what you look like in the matrix)
Real Appearance: (how you look out of the matrix)
Bio:

Name: Separ Sand
Weapon: sword
Abilities: bullet dodge,martial arts,super jump.
Risidual Self-Image: http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rkenishiwallpaper8vq.jpg
Real Appearance: black sweater and jeans.brown eyes and hair
Bio:An experienced martial artist but always felt that there was something more out there until one day a strange person showed him a true point of the matrix.Separ was given a choice of red or blue and picked red.After years of training and freeing minds from the matrix Separ is now considered half of Neo's strength.He has started searching for data of Neo in the matrix.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
I'm in for this RP.

Name: Slade Asura
Weapons: Two machine guns.
Abilities: Wall Run, Bullet Dodge, and Hyper Speed. los Mui Tai
Risidual Self-Image: He wears a black trench coat with a white shirt under it. He also wears black pants and shoes.
Real Appearance: He wears a red sweater with black pants. He has black spiekd hair and blue eyes.
Bio: Slade was always a person who played with his life. Until we made to choose red or blue, so he went with red and now his whole life has changed. fter years of playing with his life he now becomes serious about all his work. He tries to search for the real truth of life now.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
My kind of rp!

Name: Taris Del Meir
Weapons: Two sawed off shotguns
Abilities: Bullet time, Martial arts, gravity defying stunts
Residual self image: Wears a black dress shirt and a white tux, wearing sunglasses, no tie.
Real appearence: He wears an white sweater, and old looking jeans, wears glasses that have no rims around the eyes.
Bio: Taris was the kind of guy who refused to admit he was wrong especially when he was, he was given a choice and chose red realizing this would change his life, he never was anything special, or never thought he was always trying to be the best but mever succeding in his own eyes.

Silver_Wolf

Name: Silver Wolf aka Wolf
Gender- Female
Weapons- twin katana
Abilities- bullet time, acrobatics, super jump
Residual Self Image- black shorts, shoes, gloves, mutliple belts ((Sora's KHII attire))
Real Image- red sweatshirt, gray pants, sneakers
Bio- Wolf loved computers, always surfing sci-fi sites and leaving ads for aliens to come visit. A mistake on her part landed her in a meeting that would change her life forever. Blue or Red? She chose red. Now, its been four years since anyone has seen her Currently she resides in the Matrix working in Zion and trainning free minds

Last edited:

Atnihs

Bronze Member
ooc: Cool I'll start it now

Separ walked along the streets of New York being wary of anyone near him.They may be regular people right now but at any second they could change.He walked into a musty old abandoned building and looked around."Hello?Seraph?"He slowly walked in."You asked for me?"

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Taris walked into a library, there's got to be something in here. he walked into one of the aisles and looked at the books. " Hurry." he mumbled to himself " not safe to be around such a source of data.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I hope it's not too late to join.

Name: Aqueous(pronounced Ah, kwee, us)
Weapon(s): A pair of M9 Barettas. Skilled with Chinese straight sword and fencing.
Abilities: Wall run, Focus Jump, Bullet Dodge. Trained in Northern Wu Shu and Tae Kwon Do
Residual Self-Image: guy on the left. He wears a black trench coat and dark sunglasses. Underneath the trench coat is a dark t-shirt and black jeans. He also wears this necklace.
Real Appearance: (how you look out of the matrix): Same as Residual self image but with much, much shabbier clothing.

Bio:
Born in the Matrix as Alexander Raphael Descarte, Aqueous spent most of his childhood exaimning the world around him. No matter how hard he tried, he could never shake the feeling that somethign was amiss. He couldn't quite place it, but something was just not right. He progressed through high school and college the same way, constantly believing that there was more to this existence that what he saw with his own two eyes.

Landing a job as a teacher, Aqueous met a man named Morpheus. This man intrigued him, sparking the curiosity that had plagued Aqueous' mind for years. Meeting this man at an old, abadoned building, Aqueous was given a choice.

Would he stay in Wonderland or fall down the rabbit hole?

Now, two years later, he is an important member of Separ Sand's team. With them, he has liberated many and has finally found what he was looking for. The world beyond his sight.

(here is my post as well)

"Any sign of the Agents?"

Aqueous paced back and forth behind the operator, his ice blue eyes constantly flicking up at the screens. Sighing, the operator turned around, glaring at Aqueous, an annoyed look on his face.

"For the last time, if there were Agents, you'd be in there in a heartbeat, fighting tooth and nail to get the team out. Relax will you? Separ's gone to meet Seraph. I'm sure he's safe."

Aqueos rushed up to the operator, staring at the screens intently. He was anxious, eagerly awaiting the time when his crewmates could leave the Matrix.

"What about Taris? "

"Taris is fine. Relax. Go sit down or something. I'm sure we've got some gruel left over."

Last edited:

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
well

Name: Jimmy (last name unknown)
Weapons: Katana
Abilites: bullet dodge, High Jump, ability to kill Agent,
Risidual Self-Image: black shades almost goggle like long Black jacket dark blue eyes
Real Appearance: short hair, black short sleeve shirt, torn faded jeans
Bio: Jimmy hasn't always been self awared about the Matrix and being the youngest kid to be released from the Matrix never took life serous until a man showed him the truth with the red pill he is a martial arts master and searching for the One, goofing off is one of his main hobbies

Last edited:

Atnihs

Bronze Member
ooc:not too late i been out for a bit too.

Separ stood there and looked around when a wall appeared covering up his movement."Its a trap."He said calmly and closed his eyes focusing deeply on everything around him and jumped up right before bullets came through the wall and an agent trying to tackle him."Only human..."The agent said."Don't you guys every say anything else?I mean whats up with?"He stood on the agent's head with one foot."Just an old model?"

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Taris was looking at the librarian when he saw her hand start shaking he pulled out the Shotguns and ducked behind some books, he watched the womans face mutate quickly into a man, a man with an earpeice. Agent, Damn! he moved towards the exit.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
The operator's eyes widened, shouting out to Aqueous. His voice was laced with fear, meaning somehting bad had probably happened.

"Aqueous, we've got Agents!"

In a flash, Aqueous was at the operator's side, his eyes focused on the many screens. He saw Separ running from an Agent, Jimmy close behind. Apparently, Jimmy had no balance at all, tripping continously. Another screen showed Taris, hiding behind a library shelf as the Libarian mutated into an Agent. The operator's voice broke Aqueous out of his focus, slapping him on the shoulder lightly.

"We've got a closer line to Taris. Jack in, you should come up in the apartment building across the street."

Aqueous followed orders, quickly jumping into one of the many chairs in front of the operator. The needle plunged into his head, his mind travelling into the fasle reality of the Matrix.

The first thing he saw was the wall of a basement, presumably the basement of the apartment building. In his coat pockets were a pair of Barettas, loaded and ready for use.

"I'm coming Taris..."

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Taris turned the door knob and looked behind him, the agent was standing there Taris kicked at his face only to have his foot caught by the agent's hand, the agent twisted Taris's foot and sent him flipping to the floor, Taris pulled the trigger on the sawed off shotgun sending the agent backwards, he turned and ran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back