• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(~:The MasterofSinOblivon fanclub:~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofoblivion

This is a fanclub for my brother MoSO a.k.a KHprod if u respect him know him and etc. plz join today

MasterofSinOblivion2.gif

(~:MasterofOblivion:~)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
*high fives MoO* NU WAI!!! I never expected to get an FC xD. I'm pressidente? W00t! Thanks MoO >_> following as the final clan member always :D!

Sidenote: MoSO is an endorser of ed and winry fans on a global scale :thumbup:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Yes, the both of you are in.

I tend to nod off now and again on the FC section, so yeah >.>;.

Viva la MoSO! :laugh:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I respect MoSO -Slaps a fly, while it's in flight- Stupid Fly >.>;; ...Anyway, Can I Join?! -Stomps on the fly- o_O;

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
>.> KHprod is still here, however MoSO died and i'm in his place...not much to say about that xD.

Yes i changed my name due to the kikyo infestation, but im still KHprod aka MoSO <.< so yeah, and Jump your in =D. Its been a while since i last saw you to tell the truth.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Not sure if you were here, but kikyowhereareu is banned permanently, ER is god on the forums now, and she left on vacations as did a few other members. To sum it all up, quite a big chunk has gone by O_O.

Another note, Prodigy Keyblade is no longer a moderator, Edmunds the admin switched out and we have spdude running the forums now.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Well even since Kikyo got banned I still think that there is a big chunk out of me ever since I came here in march. I mostly got all my friends in may, and well it just isn't the same as it once was. Probably after the Naruto rp is over I will leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back