• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The mastermind behind Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!!

Yeah... lying and time-traveling would totally kill the series, IMO. I brought up time-traveling because a lot of people think Sora has to go back into time to save the souls of the people who said his name in the secret ending.

Plus, I kinda like the idea that Terranort lost his memories. It makes things more interesting.It'd be kinda boring if it was just MX in a different body.

I think the people...(other than Xion, Axel, and Roxas).....were from KH3...since Ven and Terra both say his name, and they are in The Land of Departure.

captzakksparrow

guys proof in the secret ending, Braig sais he has somethign special planned

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

guys proof in the secret ending, Braig sais he has somethign special planned

that doesnt mean hes the mastermind behind Org. 13....for all we know...Braig might've been the one who "got rid of" Ansem...he might've came up with the idea....or something about the experiments....???

Yezen

1. To start off I think Kingdom Hearts has an iffy storyline. It is convoluted and throws deep sounding words around but when you get past the speeches it is all very meaningless. But I am glad to see that BBS is seeminly a lot better then KH2 plotwise(which was a debaucle).
2. Doubt it.. He simpley does not display any of the characteristics of a Nomura like ultimate villain.
3. Madara Uchiha is an awful villain.
4. I am actually wondering a bit about Ienzo. The original Ansem reports said that it was Ienzo that encouraged them to press on with the dark experiments. Yet thus far he has been treated as no big deal in all other places.

Yezen

Ofcourse at second glance, Braigs change to yellow eyes is very suspicious. I just don't think he could come out as any kind of ultimate villain.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
Braig:n.a cool, normal guy that was an Apprentice of Ansem. Over time, he began to get infatuated with darkness and get obsessed with Keyblades, this made him not so cool and not so normal. He was used by an old guy and got his ass handed to him by a punk kid. His obsession drove him places that were unfortunate, but he did it to himself. Nevertheless, he isn't an evil mastermind. He might be selfish, but that's how some pplz are.

Yes and he DEFINITELY sounds like an evil mastermind when his unfeeling and emotionless Nobody pulls a:

"And we Nobodies can never escape the things we did as humans. So it goes."

THE END.

lolrant xD

Last edited:

Winter the Wise

Braig:n. a cool, normal guy that was an Apprentice of Ansem. Over time, he began to get infatuated with darkness and get obsessed with Keyblades, this made him not so cool and not so normal. He was used by an old guy and got his ass handed to him by a punk kid. His obsession drove him places that were unfortunate, but he did it to himself. Nevertheless, he isn't an evil mastermind.

Yes and he DEFINITELY sounds like an evil mastermind when his unfeeling and emotionless Nobody pulls a:

"And we Nobodies can never escape the things we did as humans. So it goes."

THE END.

lolrant xD

Thank you for this. <3

Seriously, if Braig is a mastermind then I'm batman. XP

EDIT: In the case he was a mastermind of evil, then how could he let himself be so easily used?

Last edited:

Yezen

ok, so he definitely has something evil going on. But I don't believe it is his plan, I think he might be in league with MX. Since he is there at the keyblade graveyard at the end of Aqua's scenario asa boss, and thus he must have taken Xehanort to radiant garden.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
ok, so he definitely has something evil going on. But I don't believe it is his plan, I think he might be in league with MX. Since he is there at the keyblade graveyard at the end of Aqua's scenario asa boss, and thus he must have taken Xehanort to radiant garden.

not necessarily. in the case, he did, he wouldn't have acted surprised to see him in the secret ending.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think you're all underestimating Braig's/Xigbar's nature as a snake in the grass. Remember, he is a "dark horse."

xgnarmanx

Braig.

It all makes sense! think about it. Braig showed up at the final battle, showing he definitely has mystery to him, and probably some unexplained powers. So he brought Terranort to Radiant Garden. It didn't show it, but I'm sure thats how Terranort got there. Terra didn't know who he was so Braig took advantage of that. He shaped Terra into Xehanort. HE changed him. BRAIG IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE ORGANIZATIONS EXISTENCE!!!

Not ONLY THAT, but terranort and braig are shown talking together down a hall while ansem passes by. He was doing it there too! I'm telling you, Braig is the Madara Uchiha of Organization XIII.

.... If Xigbar is the mastermind he should died off pretty fast.

He may of thought of the orginization but Xehanort is the one who put those idea in motion.

There are no heartless or nobodies yet Braig was most likley talking about expermenting on the darkness in peoples hearts.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Is that why he's MX bitch?

Who else in the series has balls?
Riku? Emo bitch to Xehanort.
Ansem? Emo bitch period.
Sora? Hell no.
Terra? He's dead.
Ven? He was a bitch.
Aqua? Yeah. But she died.

Anyone with remotely enough gumption to muster balls died except for Braig who is the mastermind behind the organization. Off Braig's nuts bitch.

spoitime

Housaka

Well when you think about it how come Xeanort was the only being in the sieries to be able to have a heartless look like a human shape/form...maybe thats the MX part of him.. Cause if Terra has 2 people in his heart which is basicly 3 hearts in Xeranort it would make since. Now terra did say he would go throught Darkness to get his goal...im not sure of the xemnas but it IS possible Braig/Xigbar has something to do with it. Nomura said to watch braig....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back