• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The mastermind behind Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!!

How does this even make Braig the mastermind behind Organization 13? We know that MX is stronger than Braig, and he only used Braig to get Terra to use his darkness to free MX. And seeing as MX is basically Xehanort and therefore Xemnas, Xemnas is still the mastermind behind the Organization. Braig is still an important character, and he definitely helped Terranort with the experiments and stuff, but I really don't think he's important enough to be more powerful than the main bad guy for all the previous KH games.

He isnt more powerful. I never said that. Xehanort lost all recollection of being MAster Xehanort or Terra, he only remembered the name Xehanort. So Braig had to steer him in the right direction. Meaning, still, that Braig gave Terra the idea of the Organization.

MeggieKeyblader

It's actually MX and since we saw how evil MX was then it's a very good chance he's lying, I don't see why characters in games can't lie.

But I feel like, if he was lying, he would've acted differently to Braig in the Secret Ending. He wouldn't look so annoyed at Braig, and he would have that smirk thing going on that MX always seems to have.

captzakksparrow

How does this even make Braig the mastermind behind Organization 13? We know that MX is stronger than Braig, and he only used Braig to get Terra to use his darkness to free MX. And seeing as MX is basically Xehanort and therefore Xemnas, Xemnas is still the mastermind behind the Organization. Braig is still an important character, and he definitely helped Terranort with the experiments and stuff, but I really don't think he's important enough to be more powerful than the main bad guy for all the previous KH games.

xehanort is neither Master xehanort nor is he terra, he's a whole knew being, he has no recolection of terra or masterxehanort im almost positive of this, also is it possible xemnas is terra (body, recolection of aqua) and MX is xehanorts heartless?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

briag knows yah, terranort knows nothing, hes got amnesia remember?

yes...but when he hears that name...his expression/mood changes from trying to ignore Braig...so something obviously clicked in his head.

d_fallen_1

I wouldn't call Braig a mastermind as much as he is a high influence to Xehanorts interest in his experiments. And may open up more memories as his past self. But clearly Braig ain't no super genius as much as he is trying to accomplish his own interest.

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com

Even if Master Xehanort gave Braig the idea of the Organization or anything like that, he had no reason to follow his orders. Braig doesnt seem to like Master Xehanort and MX doesn't seem to like Braig. So there is no reason they should be working together at all, but still, Braig gives Xehanort the idea.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)

He started it possibly. Xemnas then took it over :v. I understand that you don't like the theory. Though I love for a skeptic to try and debunk it.

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com

I wouldn't call Braig a mastermind as much as he is a high influence to Xehanorts interest in his experiments. And may open up more memories as his past self. But clearly Braig ain't no super genius as much as he is trying to accomplish his own interest.

I dont mean hes a genius, mastermind doesnt mean that. I mean hes the reason for its existence, and xehanort was merely someone braig could get to follow out his ideas. That doesnt make him a super genius for taking advantage of someone who has no memories.

captzakksparrow

I say hes either a perfect combo of both, or neither, he did call aqua's armor his friend, so there msut be some terra in him, and it said he had amnesia so I assumed he forgot MX and terra, either way hes not all MX just in a new body

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com

I say hes either a perfect combo of both, or neither, he did call aqua's armor his friend, so there msut be some terra in him, and it said he had amnesia so I assumed he forgot MX and terra, either way hes not all MX just in a new body

Actually this would make sense. If xemnas was more Terra than MX and Xehanorts heartless more MX. Because the heart fell into darkness with Xehanorts heartless, that was MX's heart. And the body and soul, which were Terra's became Xemnas. Makes total sense.

MeggieKeyblader

I dont mean hes a genius, mastermind doesnt mean that. I mean hes the reason for its existence, and xehanort was merely someone braig could get to follow out his ideas. That doesnt make him a super genius for taking advantage of someone who has no memories.

But we know that Terranort was so smart he was almost 'superhuman'... I doubt he would let Braig take advantage of him like that. Plus, he doesn't seem too thrilled with Braig in the Secret Ending.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

well according to AtW in his reports...Xehanort had no memory when he found him....(idk if it was confirmed in an interview or anything like that)....but for all we know Xehanort could've been faking amnesia....cuz he's still got MX and Terra inside him... arguing/fighting.....so idk anymore...lol

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com

well according to AtW in his reports...Xehanort had no memory when he found him....(idk if it was confirmed in an interview or anything like that)....but for all we know Xehanort could've been faking amnesia....cuz he's still got MX and Terra inside him... arguing/fighting.....so idk anymore...lol

That'd seem to weak though if he was just lying? I mean, lying about something like that is just too weak a plot twist, you know? Nomura can do better than that.

TerravsVentus

Braig poked at Xehanort being Terra during the secret ending

MeggieKeyblader

That'd seem to weak though if he was just lying? I mean, lying about something like that is just too weak a plot twist, you know? Nomura can do better than that.

Yeah... lying and time-traveling would totally kill the series, IMO. I brought up time-traveling because a lot of people think Sora has to go back into time to save the souls of the people who said his name in the secret ending.

Plus, I kinda like the idea that Terranort lost his memories. It makes things more interesting.It'd be kinda boring if it was just MX in a different body.

TerravsVentus

how do you know? is there a translation up yet?

I can't fully understand Japanese but I watch a lot of subbed Anime so I pick up a few words

During the secret ending while Xehanort is walking down the hall, Braig catches up with him and starts teasing him and rambling an then I heard him ask if Xehanort was really Terra and Xehanort gave no answer so Braig let it go

Here's the Link
YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1 [PERFECT QUALITY WITH SOUND]

Listen from 2:50-3:00

Viku

I don't think Braig is the mastermind behind everything, but rather another villian who wanted to move thigns on his favor. Most of KH villians end up doing things for their own benefit: Malificent dosen't take orders from anyone, Marluxia wanted to take over the Org. XIII, xehanort has been a puppet master of fate both before and after possesing Terra, heck even vanitas that suppose to be a minion of MX didn't seemed to take orders anymore by the time he got the X Blade.

What I believe is that Braig did indeed try to convince Terranort into working with his as well as drag the entire crew of ansem's apprentices along with him, but at the same time, Xehanort had some plans of his own that could still be able to do while both working on his own agenda and working along with Braig.

I don't know if you are understanding what I'm saying....

EDIT: Also, Xehanort prbably did loose some of his memories since he had to Re-discover the Heartless (which were also in BBS) as well as how the hearts and darkness works....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back