• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The mastermind behind Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com
Braig.

It all makes sense! think about it. Braig showed up at the final battle, showing he definitely has mystery to him, and probably some unexplained powers. So he brought Terranort to Radiant Garden. It didn't show it, but I'm sure thats how Terranort got there. Terra didn't know who he was so Braig took advantage of that. He shaped Terra into Xehanort. HE changed him. BRAIG IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE ORGANIZATIONS EXISTENCE!!!

Not ONLY THAT, but terranort and braig are shown talking together down a hall while ansem passes by. He was doing it there too! I'm telling you, Braig is the Madara Uchiha of Organization XIII.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiju-Z

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!!

Holy crap, that makes allot of sense!!! Unless... Master Xehanort had it planned out that Braig would do so and had a back up plan or something? Which could explain why Braig is #2 as Xigbar, yet Sai'X is 2nd in command.

captzakksparrow

thats one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, read the ansem reports from 1 and 2, xehanort knew what he was doing (jk it makes total sense) anyone else want a braig spin off now?

shingobunny

Also, the Organization XIII theme played when Braig fought Aqua. HMMM.

I don't think Terranort was brought to RG by Braig, but Braig probably did steer Terranort in the direction he wanted.

I pretty much agree.

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com

Holy crap, that makes allot of sense!!! Unless... Master Xehanort had it planned out that Braig would do so and had a back up plan or something? Which could explain why Braig is #2 as Xigbar, yet Sai'X is 2nd in command.

Well Master Xehanort doesn't really know Braig does he? I mean, he's visited Radiant Garden but I don't think he ever talked to much anyone there. Which would still leave Braig, who was second to join, the mastermind. Meaning, Xemnas was just a figurehead in the end. He was pursuing Braig's ideals.

Skykh

This not naruto , i hope so. If this turns to naruto i go kill everyone on earth

captzakksparrow

terranort has his memory erased im pretty sure, no recelection of terra or master xehanort, just the name xehanort

SiegLord

Well Master Xehanort doesn't really know Braig does he? I mean, he's visited Radiant Garden but I don't think he ever talked to much anyone there. Which would still leave Braig, who was second to join, the mastermind. Meaning, Xemnas was just a figurehead in the end. He was pursuing Braig's ideals.

He knows Braig. They have some scenes together, before and after he fights Terra. A fight that was all part of MX's plan anyway.

Mariolee

Am I the only one who doesn't want Braig to be the main villain in the series?

Malevolence

Raw Life

so he has no recollection of anything? just his name?

Mitchman

Braig being the big bad is my idea no fair! Kidding of course, but I'm in agreance with it.

Bmario17

I am really confused, I still dont get why Braig is suppose to be so evil, what did he do in BBS?

captzakksparrow

just because braigs the mastermind doesnt make him the most evil bad guy, hes smart but xehanorts still more powerful, and yes he losses all memory except the name xehanort, read the reports people

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

if you listen to their conversation in the secret ending...Braig mentions the name Terra....so Braig does know who "Xehanort" is...and they probably have something planned.

MeggieKeyblader

How does this even make Braig the mastermind behind Organization 13? We know that MX is stronger than Braig, and he only used Braig to get Terra to use his darkness to free MX. And seeing as MX is basically Xehanort and therefore Xemnas, Xemnas is still the mastermind behind the Organization. Braig is still an important character, and he definitely helped Terranort with the experiments and stuff, but I really don't think he's important enough to be more powerful than the main bad guy for all the previous KH games.

captzakksparrow

if you listen to their conversation in the secret ending...Braig mentions the name Terra....so Braig does know who "Xehanort" is...and they probably have something planned.

briag knows yah, terranort knows nothing, hes got amnesia remember?

Frozura

so he has no recollection of anything? just his name?

It's actually MX and since we saw how evil MX was then it's a very good chance he's lying, I don't see why characters in games can't lie.

Also Xehanort makes up the Body of Terra, and the heart of MX, therefore Xemnas makes up Terra while Ansem SoD makes up MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back