• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Master of Masters Identity Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Oswald-Transparent.png

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Put this into FI thanks

I am legitimately serious here. Oswald was Walt's first original creation. Kingdom Hearts X is based on the distant past and the Master of Masters has been dubbed as "eccentric". Sure, this may be really "fanfic" speculation but it's not entirely out of the realms of possibilities.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't think the Master of Masters will be a Disney character, but rather an original one. That is, assuming the MoM will even get a physical identity.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I can't stop but laugh. Seriously.

And you could at least have told us WHY you think so exactly? And there are no hints, so

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
there is literally no way nomura won't design an original character for the MoM. i don't see it possible. hell, at least a redesign. that shit is easy for one of his own works but its harder to do with wascally wabbit ears.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I can't stop but laugh. Seriously.

And you could at least have told us WHY you think so exactly? And there are no hints, so

That was partially the point of the post. A hilarious twist. Truth be told, I wanted to leave the possibility of Oswald's introduction as something to discuss with the community. Oswald was the original Mickey so Square Enix wouldn't pass out the importance of Oswald like that. Besides, ever since Julius came into the picture in Kingdom Hearts 3D (a really niche character), I feel as though Oswald having this large responsibility makes him as relevant to Kingdom Hearts as Mickey Mouse is.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Dude, sorry, but this is impossible.
I am sure they will get Oswald into KH3, but not as MoM.

As Chuman already said: there is literally no way nomura won't design an original character for the MoM

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I thought you were joking. There's no way Oswald would be the Master of Masters. MoM is an original character. Mickey is King of Disney Castle, which makes perfect sense. No Disney character has ever been a major figurehead of original KH content. Like, they didn't give the role of Ansem the Wise to a Disney character or anything like that. KH has always been an original story with Disney and FF thrown into it. Having Oswald or any other Disney character as such a major original KH character would be so off-putting and just be laughable.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I thought you were joking. There's no way Oswald would be the Master of Masters. MoM is an original character. Mickey is King of Disney Castle, which makes perfect sense. No Disney character has ever been a major figurehead of original KH content. Like, they didn't give the role of Ansem the Wise to a Disney character or anything like that. KH has always been an original story with Disney and FF thrown into it. Having Oswald or any other Disney character as such a major original KH character would be so off-putting and just be laughable.

I disagree. Yen Sid is a major figurehead in the series. He was one of the key driving catalyst of Dream Drop Distance. He was the one that commanded Mickey to get Sora and Riku to do the Mark of Mastery y diving into Sleeping Worlds, getting Kairi to be Keyblade trained, telling Mickey to reveal Aqua's whereabouts and bunch of other key components for the protagonists.

When I posted this, I posted this as a healthy discussion not a "Oh, this idea is stupid, lets burn it down" sort of topic. If we end up with an original character (which we 99.9% most likely will) then all the merrier. I get it, people are not happy with this sort of idea: that's absolutely fine... but the stubbornness of it all is really unwarranted, at the very least, try to talk about who the Master of Masters is as opposed to who they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back