• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Master of Masters Coat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
While rewatching that philosophical bomb that was at the start of ReMIND (honestly I love moments like these in KH, but to start off ReMIND with it was a little too early for my brain to process it lol), I noticed that the Master of Masters' coat had a different zipper than the usual Organization coat. In fact, it seems like the "New Organization" used coats that matched the Master of Masters own (ie had a different zipper from the first Organization XIII). Do you think that this is an intentional design detail or is it just that we're in a HD PS4 world that allows a more detailed design of the coat than just a regular zipper? It's interesting that the design of the zipper matches the Dream Eater symbol. However, it is possible that it's just a design upgrade/retcon because Roxas' coat in KH3 has the same zipper. If we assume that he used the same coat that he had when he was in the Organization, then it's just a design upgrade as his original coat did not have it.

Thoughts?

image-12.png

maxresdefault.jpg

KH3-Larxene-2.jpg

latest

EIGTZs-U0AA7IH9.jpg

okhi12

Awards
I don't think it's a different zipper. In the other games the zipper lacked that piece used to pull it (I don't know if that thing has a name), while in KH3 and Back Cover it was added to match X/ Unchained X/ Union X where the coats had it.
Interestingly enough, I remember now that I read some theads long ago where it was stated that the MoM's zipper puller and Luxu's were different, though I never bothered checking it. I don't know if that was supposed to be relevant or just a way to distinguish between the two coated characters.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think it's because of the HD, but then again I didn't think too much on it. The coats in KH3 feel different in general to the previous ones. Fun fact I use to think the coats in the pre-KH3 games were soft like winter coats. That's why I always wondered if they sweat while doing missions in Agrabah. Then KH3 came along and confirmed they were straight up leather with all their HD beauty. The new engine allows the coats to be more detailed then before. I noticed several coats have the zipper teeth near their necks when in the pre-KH3 games they don't have them at all, such as the Roxas example you gave.

Any

Awards
The zipper look like an unversed (or Eraqus & TAV symbol) symbol rather than a dream-eater symbols with the X-blade’s teeth, to me.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The zipper look like an unversed (or Eraqus & TAV symbol) symbol rather than a dream-eater symbols with the X-blade’s teeth, to me.
I've read theories suggesting that the zipper looks like the MoM's insignia and it also seems to be the emblem present on the Gigas.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I've read theories suggesting that the zipper looks like the MoM's insignia and it also seems to be the emblem present on the Gigas.
What if the black boats originated from Shibuya? Maybe they belong to whoever
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What if the black boats originated from Shibuya? Maybe they belong to whoever
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Quite possible. It's been explained they can protect you from Darkness, but it's never specified as to [I]how [/I]they can protect you from Darkness. Maybe they're normal coats infused with Darkness and it shields you from Darkness because the coat either absorbs it or reflects it?

Speaking of infusion, it reminds me that the Magitek Troopers of [I]FINAL FANTASY XV [/I]are Daemon-infused machines. The Daemons are sorta like FFXV's Darkness (since they literally turn the world into eternal night). Maybe the Gigas are infused with Darkness? Maybe Yozora's nation is at war with another country and that other country infused weapons with Darkness and is turning the war's tide to their favor? Maybe an ancient evil, like Ardyn, helped the other nation by helping them infuse the Darkness into weapons? Maybe what will help Yozora win is to infuse light into weapons? Maybe this is how the manmade Keyblades were born?

Noivern

Awards
I doubt this is just a graphical Update. The zipper was a different texture back in KH2 as well, it's easy to make that specific texture different. We had small details in character's clothing back in the ps2 era too, Roxas and Ventus outfits are full of them.

As for why Roxas has it as well, it could be because of two reasons: that's the "standart" look the replicas assume when they get a heart if the body wasn't prepared to assume a specific form in advance (like Namine's), or they just reused the model since he's going to use his TT outfit from now on anyways.

Any

Awards

I don’t see the resemblance tbh. [Someone ripped out MoM model for the first picture]

5ECC8034-0DDF-4E0F-93DE-15B3D9E970B7.jpeg

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Quite possible. It's been explained they can protect you from Darkness, but it's never specified as to [I]how [/I]they can protect you from Darkness. Maybe they're normal coats infused with Darkness and it shields you from Darkness because the coat either absorbs it or reflects it?

Speaking of infusion, it reminds me that the Magitek Troopers of [I]FINAL FANTASY XV [/I]are Daemon-infused machines. The Daemons are sorta like FFXV's Darkness (since they literally turn the world into eternal night). Maybe the Gigas are infused with Darkness? Maybe Yozora's nation is at war with another country and that other country infused weapons with Darkness and is turning the war's tide to their favor? Maybe an ancient evil, like Ardyn, helped the other nation by helping them infuse the Darkness into weapons? Maybe what will help Yozora win is to infuse light into weapons? Maybe this is how the manmade Keyblades were born?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It would be ironic that KINGDOM HEARTS' multiverse is a constant mess of wars with someone from another multiverse trying to interfere in it.

Back