• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Master of Eraqus & Xehanort.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER260

Awards
In the Xehanort Reports, he mentions how him & Eraqus were the pupils of the same guy.

Think we'll ever find out who he was?

EDIT: What if he's the villain of Saga 2?! :O Nah, probably won't happen... He'd also have to be REALLY old to be alive after KH3... But, as we've seen with Xehanort, there are, "ways," to retain your youth...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It'd be surprising if we actually see him but I don't think we will. Since ME inherited LoD I think we're supposed to assume he's passed on and no longer in the RoL.

MASTER260

Awards
It'd be surprising if we actually see him but I don't think we will. Since ME inherited LoD I think we're supposed to assume he's passed on and no longer in the RoL.

Hey, maybe Sora will meet him in the Realm of Sleep in KH3D! xD (Guys who, "die," in Kingdom Hearts go to the Realm of Sleep, right?)

Ruran

Awards
Hey, maybe Sora will meet him in the Realm of Sleep in KH3D! xD (Guys who, "die," in Kingdom Hearts go to the Realm of Sleep, right?)

It seems like the RoS is the equivalent of the afterlife in KH so, yeah, I don't think it's entirely impossible for them to met. It depends if he/she has any relevance to the story.

DarkRiku-12

^ Nah, I think their hearts just go back to KH or something (I think That the RoS is more of a 'Purgatory' between life and death, ie. Sleep). But what if... due to Xehanort's frequent tampering with KH, it allowed random people to come back to life and he was one of them!? o_O That's some Deus Ex Machina right there.

Ruran

Awards
^ Nah, I think their hearts just go back to KH or something (I think That the RoS is more of a 'Purgatory' between life and death, ie. Sleep). But what if... due to Xehanort's frequent tampering with KH, it allowed random people to come back to life and he was one of them!? o_O That's some Deus Ex Machina right there.

My memory is always failing me so I'm not sure now. :X

Or Sora and Riku can find the Keyhole of Sleep and do something like that any way. Xehanort never tampered with KH, if he managed that already the universe would be beyond screwed.

WaveK89

To be honest, I thought Yen Sid was their master. Not sure why...well, I guess I know better now. :p

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To be honest, I thought Yen Sid was their master. Not sure why...well, I guess I know better now. :p

Yen Sid, Eraqus and Xehanort all trained together under one master.
They were a trio just like Terra, Aqua and Ventus.

MASTER260

Awards
Yen Sid, Eraqus and Xehanort all trained together under one master.
They were a trio just like Terra, Aqua and Ventus.

You know, I wonder if they fought in the Keyblade War... Kingdom Hearts Pre-Prequel, anyone? (Yes, I know I suggested in my 1st post on these forums that I might make a fangame off of that, &, no, it will not happen.)

Xehanort never tampered with KH, if he managed that already the universe would be beyond screwed.
Well, he definitely tried to! xD

Ruran

Awards
You know, I wonder if they fought in the Keyblade War... Kingdom Hearts Pre-Prequel, anyone? (Yes, I know I suggested in my 1st post on these forums that I might make a fangame off of that, &, no, it will not happen.)

The Keyblade War would have happened way, WAY long ago, way before MX, ME, and YS's master was even born. It's a legend.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The Keyblade War would have happened way, WAY long ago, way before MX, ME, and YS's master was even born. It's a legend.

Exactly, I don't know why it keeps popping up that Yen Sid, Eraqus and Xehanort experienced the keyblade war when it was shown and said in BBS that even Xehanort and Eraqus only know it from legends.

The keyblade war was thousands upon thousands of years ago and is, frankly said, unimportant for the main story. It serves only as a background setting for how the whole universe the series takes place in came to be.

MASTER260

Awards
Exactly, I don't know why it keeps popping up that Yen Sid, Eraqus and Xehanort experienced the keyblade war when it was shown and said in BBS that even Xehanort and Eraqus only know it from legends.

The keyblade war was thousands upon thousands of years ago and is, frankly said, unimportant for the main story. It serves only as a background setting for how the whole universe the series takes place in came to be.

Still, it'd be a fun game if they decided to do it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It would be cool to see their master but right now I don't think theres any relevancy to him being in 3D

DarkRiku-12

My memory is always failing me so I'm not sure now. :X

Or Sora and Riku can find the Keyhole of Sleep and do something like that any way. Xehanort never tampered with KH, if he managed that already the universe would be beyond screwed.

Well not really tampered, I guess the word I was looking for was more 'over used'.

He's summoned it God noes how many times, used it's power for various purposes most of those times, made a copy of it, got the copy destroyed, ect. ect.

And on top of that, he's bound to try something big in KH3, and if their master were to appear after that, it would make sense if Xehanort kupo!ed up something really bad in KH3. Maybe that could be a good ark for games after it, them tryign to fix what Xehanort messed up.

MASTER260

Awards
Well not really tampered, I guess the word I was looking for was more 'over used'.

He's summoned it God noes how many times, used it's power for various purposes most of those times, made a copy of it, got the copy destroyed, ect. ect.

And on top of that, he's bound to try something big in KH3, and if their master were to appear after that, it would make sense if Xehanort kupo!ed up something really bad in KH3. Maybe that could be a good ark for games after it, them tryign to fix what Xehanort messed up.
Wasn't Ansem the Wise the guy who tried to copy KH into data?

Ruran

Awards

I don't think he has the power to summon it himself. The only time that the real KH has been shown to be summoned was in BbS because of the X-Blade. Or it was supposed to be because of the X-Blade but there seems to be a small continuity bonk up. If MX, or any of his counterparts, had the power to summon the real KH when ever they wanted...he/they'd be Jesus.

Leflores

Maybe their master was... the Mysterious Figure! Explains the time travelling and how he would be alive...

Leflores

Unlikely. MF was confirmed by Nomura to be the "young Xehanort" we're seeing running around in the RoS. Xehanort can't be his own master.

Why not? He has time travelling powers... unless there has been a proper definition as to what time travelling is in this game or the extent of his powers, it is possible that two Xehanorts exist at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back