• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The [Marvel] Super Hero Squad Show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
MarvelSHSa.png

The new cartoon from Marvel, obviously aimed at a younger audience, but I get the feeling this will be similar in style to Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Here's a few videos to watch:
Super Hero Squad | The Official Teaser Site
Watch an EXCLUSIVE music video of the Marvel animated show that had Comic-Con talking! | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

And just check out the cast:

922566-5940_113759917487_6883542487.jpg

I reckon this will be fun.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Oh, they're actually doing a show for it as well?

I knew there was a video game coming out and there has been a line of toys for the "Super Hero Squad." Now a show? Hmm, this ought to be, well, interesting.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
MY friend bought alot of these figures for his son and they look amazing.

And Holy shit i hope its as awesome as B&B. I am totally loving the cast its stellar.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
While I don't appreciate the look of the characters the cast is FUCKING AWESOME.

George Takai as Galactus? Mark Hamill as Red Skull? Win.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You can only get so child-friendly with The Punisher around, so am too am looking forward to this being like The Brave And The Bold or hopefully like The Spectacular Spider-man.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Haha. One of the sisters from Sister Sister? I almost forgot about that show.
The cast looks brilliant.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Well, by the looks of the show (Watching it now) they'll have a different guest VA each episode or something.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Watched an episode today, Apparently it was Episode 2 and the one hour Premiere is Saturday? Yeah im confused.

Yeah it was funny because it was kinda campy. I will watch this show for show

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, I watched the episode "To Err is Superhuman" or something like that today too. Far from the likes of Brave and the Bold. I would say that while Brave and the Bold, like Super Hero Squad, shows iconic characters in a different perspective, it excels in every manner.

This Super Hero Squad Show unfortunately does not seem like it will be a show that I will watch much of. The VAs were okay except for Wolverine's. Yeah, that one I wasn't too happy with. The dialogue was less than stellar and I didn't especially like the animation either. In addition it does not seem like the show is taking on any real plot directions. I guess this will really appeal to that real young age group that it set out to appeal to in the first place with the Super Hero Squad action figures and the video game.

I think before I write this show off completely I'll watch the hour premier. Then if I'm still not satisfied I'll probably stick to my first impression. If nothing else is on and I'm really looking for something to watch, maybe I'll watch this show more. Other than that, this does not grab my attention.

I would have much rather seen the new Avengers show premier first.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yeah, I watched the episode "To Err is Superhuman" or something like that today too. Far from the likes of Brave and the Bold. I would say that while Brave and the Bold, like Super Hero Squad, shows iconic characters in a different perspective, it excels in every manner.

This Super Hero Squad Show unfortunately does not seem like it will be a show that I will watch much of. The VAs were okay except for Wolverine's. Yeah, that one I wasn't too happy with. The dialogue was less than stellar and I didn't especially like the animation either. In addition it does not seem like the show is taking on any real plot directions. I guess this will really appeal to that real young age group that it set out to appeal to in the first place with the Super Hero Squad action figures and the video game.

I think before I write this show off completely I'll watch the hour premier. Then if I'm still not satisfied I'll probably stick to my first impression. If nothing else is on and I'm really looking for something to watch, maybe I'll watch this show more. Other than that, this does not grab my attention.

I would have much rather seen the new Avengers show premier first.

Theres an Avengers show? I didnt know that and back on topic, my little brother told me it was on yesterday and I saw a little bit of it. Wolverines voice is weird and how the Reptile/Lizard guy who was falling didnt know he could sprout wings or something was kind of dumb but it is really intended for little kids so I cant really complain. But other than that it looks pretty cool.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Oh well hopefully Batman and Super Hero Squad can keep me entertained until The Avengers show comes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back