• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

~ : The Marluxia Fanclub : ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
  • Le Artiste
  • Retired Staff
Damn, he's right.
You name may as well have an automatic place on that list, Sa'id.

A

Azrael

Heck yeah it should.

I truly admire that he was the only non-Xehanort final boss so far and that he almost was the first female final boss.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Keyblade Master
  • Master Defender
I truly admire that he was the only non-Xehanort final boss so far and that he almost was the first female final boss.
To be honest, that would have been great, to be the first female boss. Larxene was only second, unfortunately. Especially considering how much KH lacks original female characters for their collection.

C

coolfresh1224

marluxia FTW JOINAGE NOA

REASON: he uses a plant as a weapon.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Quack Attack
  • Alter Ego
  • Writer of Writers
  • Master of Monologues
I demand joinage of this fanclub simply because Cino runs it.