• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (Sign Up/OOC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Let's tone it down on the posting a bit, please. .__.

DT - Can I make a second character? I just thought of an awesome (well...maybe not THAT awesome...) weapon/power combo and I realllyyyyy want to use it. :D

\\

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
BlackmageAp - I also haven't finished my template yet. ><;;;

SilentTrinity - the same. =D Early Merry X-Mas

Exvind - hmm. Well you may discuss with the others.

Flower - go right ahead. i have no problem with that. ^_^ but pm me cause i'm curious. lol.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Exvind - Hmm. Well discuss with me. Why should it be led in an organization of murders? Also why would murderers form an organization? I also would assume someone would claim head. How would one and why would one claim head of such an organization? I'm curious overall. ^_^

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Exvind - Hmm. Well discuss with me. Why should it be led in an organization of murders? Also why would murderers form an organization? I also would assume someone would claim head. How would one and why would one claim head of such an organization? I'm curious overall. ^_^

Well theey could form an allience so that they could 'purify' the world of mortals cause they are sick of being treated this way. Anyone who gets in there way is 'sliced and diced'.
BTW if we did have a murderers alliance i reckon jack should be the leader lol hes freaky

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Exvind - I explained that there was worldwide killings. However I never said they were working as a single force or that someone was in charge. Though if you'd like to construct such then I'd love to hear all my previous questions answered. ^_^ I'm really open to added ideas like this. So go right ahead. It's cool with DT. :D

MangaCrazy - Hmm that is one idea. Interesting indeed.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Meh, if there is any sort of organizational structure, it would have to be built during the course of the RP. Lets face it, the only thing that unites madmen is madness itself. So, maybe we can see how that works out. All that's for certain is that there will be death. Lots, and lots, and lots of death.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
[FONT=&quot]Name: Kay Rebel[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: 26[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appearance:
1199186522_otAnimeGuy.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: Kay is abnormally smart and is too quiet sometimes for his own good. He is a calm person and very rarely cracks. Kay is reserved and takes responsibility very seriously. He is a person you can approach about anything[/FONT][FONT=&quot]or is he? He is the best at keeping secrets and when asked something he doesn[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t want to answer shuts himself up in his own thoughts. He is a believer of Christ and doesn[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t believe in violence.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He follows orders without hesitation and is loyal to his family and comrades he cannot deny anyone of any help they may need. He is truly a nice person and would die for his country.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Side: AotSA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rank: Normal citizen (it is only known by the few top members of the UN and AotSA that he is a spy.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Place of Origin: He was born in Australia with his mum and dad, his mum and him moved to America when he was three from there he moved to London after graduating AotSA.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The First Mark: A small and simple cross[/FONT][FONT=&quot] showing his faith and belief in God.[/FONT]
scythe.jpg
His delicateness is shown through the fine detail as he is a sensitive man each ribbon represents someone special in his life. He has never killed his weapon opposes him.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Second Mark: His second mark is one his left hand a small black heart which enhances his senses[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. His reflexes are quicker, sense of smell sharper, eyesight can see in the dark, everything is better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bio: At the first moment when his dad hit his mum he became angry summoned his scythe (which he didn[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t know of), he cut his dad on the top of his shoulder and grabbed his mum and they took the car. They ended up departing Darwin airport the next day to go to America, his mum explained to him that they were special and that it should be kept a secret. His mum was a spy but when she fell in love with the man she was investigating she told the UN and AotSA to shove their job where it fits. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When Kay finished College at AotSA he became a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Normal citizen[/FONT][FONT=&quot] which everyone thought he would do, he never liked fighting and he always had his head in some book. But when he did fight he always won. Unknown to everyone except high ranking officers Kay is a spy. He is pursuing a very nasty case[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a guy who goes by the name of Jack the ripper. Kay has been following him for at least a week now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Other: Killed: 0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Injured: 17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Education: Finished college and is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]apparently[/FONT][FONT=&quot] working as a scientist.[/FONT]

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Exvind - I certainly like it then. Perhaps we should go by your idea then. We'll build up an org as iot grows or see how everyone feels about it as the rp develops. ^_^

MangaCrazy - Nice character. Interesting indeed.

ALSO IF YOU AREN'T IN MY FIRST POST IT MEANS EITHER YOU AREN'T ACCEPTED OR I FORGOT ABOUT ADDING YOU SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back