• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (Sign Up/OOC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Hehe, how exquisite, reading your posts Exvind is rather exciting, gives me the whole doom and gloom feeling. Excellent posts ^^

Superwes

Okay,so until DT gets back. We need someone to take over. A co-gm if you will. I think exvind or watson would be good

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Actually you can't appoint someone unless DT absolutely leaves the site. He's still here. Go ask him!

Superwes

Sorry about the double post but I have something else to say, and an edit won't bump it.

Wolfe, your post doesn't make sense. Why would you grab Jack when Capell has Jack arrested. And in the sewer where he can easily jump you in the dark. Also, do you know why Capell has a partner, because he screwed up when he almost had caught him. So you'd make an enemy. You can do what you want, I'm just sayin'

Also, lol, Rapidus your post got trampled. Horrible timing man

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Wolfe's always got a plan. Don't worry. ^^

Plus Sam's there to cover him! :D

Also, DT's got Writers Depression. He'll be back once the block goes away! ^^

Awards
Capell is always getting stomped on. No matter what roleplay he is in...

Use to it by now XD.

seriously Jack needs to do something, he's getting left behind and will have a bit to catch up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back