• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
The Marked (An Original DT RP)
[FONT=&quot]

Story: [/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The “Day of Rebirth” that was the day when it first began. It was on that day that the very first child of the new generation was born. These children from then on were marked for the rest of their lives. It wasn’t until 7 years after the Day of Rebirth that the very first of the incidents occurred. It was all over the news. “Child killed by freak!” No more than a day passed by before retaliation was brought to the surface. The families closest to the “freak” immediately took arms and in the fashion of the olden day mobs stormed the residence of the 0 Patient. After that only rumors followed as no one was allowed to speak of it. Some say the child ran away. Others say that no one could bring themselves to kill a human being of such young age. However one rumor stood above all others. It was this very rumor that people were forbidden to speak of ever again. It said that on that very night they tied the child to a tree and set them both ablaze. Quiet hatred spread throughout the world like a plague. It was in that moment that the United Nations sprung into action declaring an immediate evacuation of all determined and possible “Marked” beings. However there was a problem of determining where to “quarantine” them and so it was finally decided that instead of taking the risk of a new world war that those Marked would be placed around the world in foreign countries of highly classified locations. These locations were only available to top priority members of the UN, and so the secret was kept safe from the entire world for years and years to come. Two full generations have been formed since the so called “Day of Rebirth” and both the peace and secrecy have been kept. However in recent days a security breach has occurred, but it has been kept quiet as murders have been occurring across the globe in a steadily alarming rate. It was because of this very reason that the Academy of the Special Arts or otherwise known as the “AotSA” was founded. This special academy works with those that are Marked in order to train them into two individual categories, these being both soldiers and intelligence officers. It is hoped that these Marked beings will be able to put an end to the serial killings that are occurring across the globe once and for all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Plot: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the AotSA or Academy of the Special Arts. This academy serves the purpose of training and teaching the Marked. The AotSA extends from high school to the end of college. However entry into the establishment is accessible at any time up to the beginning of college. After finishing the college levels of AotSA two routes are opened for the graduate. The first route is to enter the real world and normalize as a regular citizen. However on record it will be stated that all who accept this choice have received military training and have a college degree in whatever category they chose to study. The second route would be to become a member of the Special Forces unit attached to the academy. The unit is commonly used to subdue worldwide threats such as the current issue of grisly murders occurring internationally. In the unit there are two individual categories that of the regular soldier given special training under strict militant officers. Then there are also intelligence officers more commonly referred to as spies. The intelligence officers are trained more heavily in the art of extracting or deceiving into retrieving information rather than combat as the soldiers are. However they are also trained in various forms of combat such as martial arts in order to hold their own on the battlefield. As a member of the Special Forces you report information directly to the UN and take orders only given from them. As a regular citizen you have all the skills necessary to function as a normal person as well a few extra given from the AotSA, so combat shouldn’t be too much of a problem. However you don’t have the extra two to three years of training that a soldier or intelligence officer would have. It is also commonly known that upon birth the Marked possess a tattoo commonly referred to as “The First Mark” on their right hand which is also known as “The Weapon Mark” and is capable of summoning a weapon which is based on their personality. However like a normal weapon it can be broken and if broken it can be summoned again through the same tattoo. But the weapon cannot be summoned more than once at a time so as a result only one weapon is present upon being summoned not more or less than. There is also a surgically implanted mark on the left hand which is received upon graduating from the 12th grade to college and is commonly referred to as “The Second Mark”. This mark is exceedingly more powerful and dangerous. It is often referred to as “The Effect Mark” or more simplistically called “The Power Mark” and is used as a catalyst for an ability or power. This power more specifically uses the weapon as a conductor for the ability and through the weapon the ability is capable of being used. For example the power of duplication could be used to multiply the number of weapons so that you could wield more than one weapon at a time. In another example the power of invulnerability could be used to give the weapon an unbreakable feature so that it could not be broken under any circumstances unless the power was removed. Unbeknownst to the UN or the AotSA the massive scale murders that are occurring around the globe are being conducted by a large group of individuals who are Marked but despise the way they are being treated. In doing so they have decided to get the attention of the world and strike back against what they refer to as the “Old Humanity”. They do this by killing all normal humans and even other Marked if they choose to stand in their way and cannot be converted. For whatever personal reason or otherwise they have become a threat worthy of immediate extermination and are being hunted/sought out secretly by both the UN and the AotSA.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ken stood calmly before the sunrise. So much had happened over the course of his battles. A single year was all it took to pile up the numerous battles that had led to his end decision. He’d killed so many deemed guilty and as a result he’d lost so much sleep over his killings. Taking a deep breath he gripped the pocket watch in his right hand firmly. It was the only thing that had kept him sane over the many cold nights. But now he had a choice and it was his choice to enjoy time and all its faults as well as glory. Slowly Ken held his right hand up as he clicked the button to open the watch. The time was 6:59 AM. It was time. Ken took one last glance around as he slowly closed his pocket watch and vanished into thin air as the time turned to 7:00 AM. Behind Ken stood a former village which now was reduced to a flaming pile of wood and debris.[/FONT]

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
James was siting down at a table enjoying his lunch. Scoping out the restaurant for anyone he thought was right. He held a pencil and a pad of paper right next to him, making sure that no one saw his right hand. He wore his jacket slightly off his right shoulder. He then began to write a note. After writing the note he finished his meal and paid for it. He then began to follow a man around his mid 40's home. Once the man had reached his destination, which was an apartment building,James continued to follow him to see what room he was in.
Room 4-11. He went down stairs and asked the owner who lived there.
"Well that would be the room of Timothy Rameron. Nice fellow."
"Thank you." James said writing it down in his little note pad.This would be his target next week. Hopefully the people that were after him wouldn't find him by then. He sighed and zipped up the jacket all the way up. He looked up to see snow falling.
Next week the snow would be covered in blood.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
"If you insist on screaming when I let go of your throat, I'll sever your vocal cords first. You should be thankful I have nothing to learn from your corpse. Otherwise this wouldn't be nearly as clean. So shut up and enjoy this final little lesson, lesson, lesson, lesson, lesson. Hah. Nine times. Divide that by three and add two, what do you get? Gophers. Thats called asylum humor, my dear little mortal. You can laugh, but if you scream, I'll make it more painful. Understand? Blink if you do. OH! Wait, I already removed your eyelids! How stupid of me to forget!"

As it was, the woman laying on the card table would not scream when the thin man removed his spider-like fingers. In fact, she would never scream again. Neither would any of the either people who had attended this little party. Among the twenty or so that had attended, she was the only one left alive, if you could call her that. The tall man in black, laughing to himself about forgetting which appendages he'd removed from who, was quite the source of emotional trauma for the poor woman, who in a desperate attempt to protect her psyche, had entirely shut down her mind. Funny how watching all of your friends and a number of your family members being cut down and stabbed by some living skeleton can do that.

"Oh! They have some of those delightful little cocktail wieners! Delicious! What do you think of them, you little bug? Did I remove your tongue yet? No? Oh perfect! You can see if its poisoned or not! Alway shave to be careful about poison in your food nowadays. Too much and it kills you. Too little and the flavor is ruined. But just the riiiight amount, and you have a fantastic meal! Not that I eat any food I don't prepare, and I don't really care for the taste of poison."

He spoke while he sampled some blood-stained platters, his other hand rapidly spinning and toying with a blood-coated scalpel, before idly plunging it down, once, twice, three times, four times, and so on into the woman's neck. He hummed as he continued to butcher her body, bringing up the number of insects i.e. humans killed this night to an adequate twenty three. He'd have to add that to the tally someday. After he started a tally. Where would he put it, he wondered? Maybe he'd kidnap a chap from the census bureau and use his flesh as a scoreboard. That would be suiting.

The deed done, the tall, tall, disturbingly thin and pale man the media and a number of law agencies in the world called 'Jack the Ripper' snapped his fingers, the scalpel in his hand vanishing, apparently into his palm. He wiped off his hand on the few unbloodied areas of the woman's dress, rolled down the sleeves of his suit, and, using a mirror, straightened his tie. It had been a good night. A healthy reaping of tainted souls to deliver to Heaven and Hell. Mostly hell. People these days and their disgusting habits.

He switched off the lights, shoved a few more of those cocktail wieners into his pocket, and re-activated the mansion's security system, just in time to shatter a window on his way out. He slipped into one of the vacant cars in the vast drive way, smiled a toothy smile to himself, and drove off towards the lights and sounds of Chicago. He couldn't wait until the authorities found out he was here. Oh the panic the city would be in! They would know that some more people would be judged! How fantastic! He flipped on the radio, and drove towards the city singing.

"I got a feelin...that tonight's gonna be a good night....tonight's gonna be a good night...tonight's gonna be a good good night..."

After all, it was only midnight. Plenty of hours left in the evening.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
The woman shoved at the rock hard body in front of her, struggling she felt tears slide down her face. Staring up at the man, she shook her head and looked around her. Her blue eyes locked onto a younger female, meeting her eyes the blond mouthed: Help me.

The teen opened her mouth to speak, only to shut it again as the scene took a dizzying turn. Instead of being in an alleyway like before, she was now in a brightly lit room. Figures dancing around her, Ghost watched silently as a man toward and through her. Shuddering as they passed through, she turned to see them leading a girl in a trance-like state away. She unwillingly followed only to watch as they were brutally beaten. Tightly closing her eyes, she screamed mentally,
Wake up!

Opening them, she watched as the room hastily melted away, leaving the girl in darkness...

Bolting up right, she struggled to catch her breath and summoned her mirror. Peering into it, she frowned as she realized people needed to cross. Closing her eyes she imagined the window, standing aside she watched as twenty-three humans of varying ages slipped through the window. A young woman with blood covering her dress grasped her wrist, tugging at her as she moved toward the window. Dawn looked at her terrified and shouted, "No, you have to go through the window by yourself, I can't go with you."

"Come with me, leave this world behind."

Shaking her head, Dawn yanked her wrist free and stumbled backwards. Watching as the woman was yanked through the window, she slammed it shut as soon as the last person was through. Collapsing she shook and only snapped back to reality as a hand touched her arm, shaking her lightly.

Opening her eyes, Dawn stared up at the fair face of her adoptive brother. Hugging him, she buried her face into his chest and felt him stroking her hair. "It's okay Ghost, you did it." He whispered reassuringly, warily climbing to her feet, she clutched his arm and allowed him to lead her out of her bedroom. Remaining silent, Dawn followed the dark haired man out of the door and down the steps; she had currently been spending the night at his home.

Sinking warily into a chair, she looked around the kitchen. The walls were still the same pale blue they had been when she arrived, the ivory titles covered the floor glimmered in the light from over head. "What time is it?" She asked weakly.

He glanced at her from the sink, and without a moment hesitation answered, "It's midnight, why?"

Looking at him shocked, she couldn't believe how much little sleep she'd gotten. Nodding in silent response, she stood up on shaky legs and asked, "Can we go out for a ride? I don't want to be here at the moment."

Without another word, her brother walked over, wrapped an arm around her and led her outside into the cold night air. Unlocking the doors to the yellow mustang, he helped her into the passenger seat and shut the door. Moving over to the driver's side, the man slid in and shut the door, before turning the engine on and it purred into life. She glanced at him, he had dark brown almost black hair that fell to his shoulders, his chocolate brown eyes filled with concern. Backing out of the driveway, the mid-twenty year old man asked, "What was the dreams about this time?"

Shaken she didn't responded right away, when she finally found the strength they were pulling onto a hidden off road. Parking the car, he turned off the headlights and looked at her in the darkness. Shaking her head, she whispered, "Nothing."

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
"And sho...and sho I says to the guy...no! You're a no good cheatin sonofa...urf!" A short man sitting at a bar, suddenly began throwing up onto the floor, leaving a horrible stench in the Porkers barhouse. "Scuse me, that was mine..*hic*" The man at the bar seemed to be causing quite a stir, yelling at the women, screaming at the men, and conversing with his own beer mug. His gray hair was muffled, and his clothes made him look as though he'd been living off of the streets. No one would suspect that this man would be a target of any sorts.

"Well, Mish Bartendaaaaar *hic*, Imma split, here's the money!" Surprisingly enough, the man put down the exact amount of cash that he owed. He got up slopply, and started walking outside of the bar, taking a horrbile stench with him. Along with a stranger.

The man slumped around the streets during the middle of the night, seeming to go no where in particular. Yet to anyone who'd known him, they'd realize that he always knew exactly where he was going. He began to take sharper and faster turns all around the town, until finally he stopped in front of an allyway. Checking back and forth for a bit, he chuckled to himself and stole away into the dark corridor.

He walked a little ways before stopping in front of a boarded up old door. Looking around again, then began to search in a area between the boards and the door itself. He pulled out a small slip of paper and prepared to open it, but found that for some reason, he couldn't move his arm. He tugged a bit, and stopped as soon as he realized that he was bleeding from the wrist. Before he could turn around properly,he found himself being hit straight into the stomach without warning.

Richard appeared in a dark uniform, holding out his hand that was keeping of hold of the man's wrist. He bent down to the unconcious body, and removed the folded note from this man. He opened it, to find a message written in blood.

"Next is the Melantine family. Do this, and you will be free from our 'List'."

Richard shook his head, and soon found his ankle being firmly gripped. The man looked at him bitterly, as if he were about to go all out on him at any second.

"Give it back! I need that! They'll kill me if I don't have that paper."

Richard stood completely still, watching as the man rose to his eye level. But not on his own. His threads were pulling the man up, forcing him to be still, and know that he was in control.

"Mr. Henry Quenston. You have been charged with 5 separate family murders within the past 9 months, as well as being in line with the ones responsible for the other recent murders. How do you plead?"

"They'll kill me didn't you hear!?!? THEY"LL KILL ME!!!"

"No, Mr. Quenston. I'm afraid I will." And with that, a very slight slicing sound passed by. An hour later, a dark figure passed out of the allyway, not a smidgen of blood on his black uniform. The only words that could be heard, were those being spoken on a phone.

"It's done."

Superwes

"AAAAAH"! "It feels so good to be off of a mission after two back to back missions. So..Levin, how was your day?", Gale put his arm around his young protege. Over the past few years he had come to know the child as his son. And now Levin was becoming a man. Was this how having a son felt? It was a great feeling. He hoped that one day Levin would share the feeling. And then Gale added bitterly, at least he has a father figure in his life.

Levin was nervous he had so many feeling swirling around...his second mark, friends, the recent killings, his crush on Dawn, he didn't know what to say. "We got our second mark last month right?" said Levin nervously. "Yes", replied Gale. "Well...we took our 5th lesson and I'm finally starting to get the hang of it, it's electricity." Said Levin. "Wow, so soon! I'd look forward to fighting you someday. Why don't we talk more over at Linguini's Oven", replied Gale. Linguini's was a favorite place of their's, it served authentic Italian food. It was rated four stars by most critics. However this was a small buisness and mostly unknown. Somehow the restuarant always managed to be somewhat busy though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After they had walked some distance to Linguini's Oven,they put make up over their marks and walked in. A waiter led them to a booth and gave them menu's. Which was considerably quick, however, they were regulars at "Linguini's Oven". Levin ordered a calzone with a Coke. And Gale ordered a beer and Penne Rosa. As they ate, they began to talk.
"So....I heard about some human killings done by a marked. They don't know who it is but...it's disturbing. Why would someone do something so horribke! And to their own kind. I once heard, "With great power comes great responsibility".Levin said with curiousity. Gale thought about it for a while and then replied, "Firstly that quote was from Spiderman. (they both laughed about it). Secondly", Gale's expression got more serious and he dropped his fork "This is a very serious topic. This....person he....I", for the first time he didn't know what to say, Gale sat and enjoyed his food for a second "Don't let it get to you, just forget about it until you become an officer. Okay?"
"OKAY!", Levin's voice was muffled by food as he polished his calzone. "How about dessert!"......

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
"Pinks, blues, this grass just doesn't look like grass! Great now I need to erase this, and start over on that....." Clare mumbled and wiped her hand across her forehead, leaving a long purple smear across her haed. This painting was better than some of her other paintings, so why was she trying to improve something that was already good? Because frankly, she wanted too. Pefection. Clare ran into her bathroom and tried to wipe the smudge off her forehead while she changed out of her painting clothes. She had to get ready for bed. She was painting way to late tonight, but she didn't want to go to bed, she was hungry and awake.

"I'll work on the tree tomarrow. The colors don't blend well with the sky." A small sigh escaped her mouth as she looked at her masterpiece. She hated it. Deciding to take a walk, she put on her jacket and combed through her fiery red hair, walking through her door into the open air. The sound of her shoes echoed in the street, and the stars up above twinkled. Clare looked at her watch,
"Twelve-thirty a.m." At least it was quiet outside. Her arms wrapped around herself, and she continued to walk forwards.

Exvind

The ghastly gentleman all too many referred to as 'Jack' deposited the stolen vehicle in a parking garage next to a Hyatt hotel. Parking it on one of the upper floors, he killed the engine, then spent the better part of twenty minutes sitting in the front seat. The first three minutes, he argued vocally with himself on how best to skin puppies. The subsequent five, he sat in total silence, corpse-like, determining just which character he would portray once he left the car. The final twelve minutes, he spent applying makeup and other cosmetics to alter his appearance, complete with with a false moustache and wig to give him the appearance of a partially balding man in his early forties, all from a small disposable black back that the man had brought with him. The only thing that could possibly clue someone who wasn't looking for him in particular in was his height, which he accounted for by means of a surprisingly realistic limp. For the time being, Jack decided that Jack didn't exist. He was instead a Mr. Carl Landry, who had worked as a naval engineer in his youth and had suffered from an accident, thus causing his limp. Discarding his suit, he changed into casual wear, and adorned a pair of horn rimmed glasses.

So Mr. Landry stepped out of the car, and taking his sweet time, made his way to the elevator which led to the lobby of the Hyatt, leaving the vehicle and the now emptied costume bag behind him. No better place to rest than the Hyatt, but the night was young in his opinion! One did not just go to the big city every day, eh? He considered going to a bar, or perhaps catching a late, late movie. He did have that business conference in the morning, so he shouldn't stay out too late.

Too deep. Surface.

Jack lifted the glasses and rubbed his eyes. No, the urge to kill was far too strong to fully bury under character play tonight. Mr. Landry died as soon as he was born, all within an instant in a madman's mind. Jack stood on the sidewalk, and looked up at the buildings around him. The city was alive..so teeming with life...wretched, disgusting, tainted life all wallowing in their growing mountians of filth and horror. They all were waiting for him. For him to come, so they could attack, attack and feed from. And he was waiting for them to come so he could put them out of their misery. The sad thing was that they didn't know they were in misery, the poor wretches.

He smiled a wide toothy smile, and tucked his hands into his pockets, and began walking. In his mind, he started thinking through random numbers, colors, and sounds. It was like a bizzare slot machine running constantly through the broken connections, his fingers twitching every few seconds. When he thought of a blue 7492 with the sound of gophers dancing, he'd kill everyone around him at that moment. What was with him and gophers recently, he wondered, as he walked down the cityscape. Gopher, go for, go four, golfer, godfrey, gold fish, gopher. Gold. GOLD! GOLD RUSH IN SAN FERNANDO! GET THE FORTY NINERS AND GO WEST! THERE BE GOLD IN THEM HILLS!

He laughed. He had no reason to, but he laughed as the slots in his mind landed on Purple 26 with Coldplay. Jack stopped outside of a bar, and looked in through the window. All the little bugs inside, people inside, were staring at the woman who was trapped in the small box in the corner. Oh, right, television. Honest mista--SHE'LL SUFFOCATE IN THERE! Wait, just a news broadcaster, for FOX. Easily expendable. But wait, she was infront of a house. With police cars. Jack felt a rush go through him, as he realized that they were at the mansion he'd just left. They found the corpses! Oh it was wonderful! They were calling it a massacre already. Though he couldn't hear it, he could read lips well enough.

"Authorities have informed us that there are at least twenty three dead bodies on just the main floor alone, and they are searching the rest of the mansion for more. The pattern is consistent with the Jack the Ripper killings that have been reported worldwide for the better part of the last decade. James Zachary Roberts, better known as Jack the Ripper in today's society, is who many people consider to be, bluntly, evil incarnate. Responsible and linked to the deaths of over four hundred people in under 10 years, he has managed to elude capture on several occasions. This incident here indicates that he is in fact in the city. Citizens should remain in their homes, and should be on the look out for a very tall and pale man. He is noted as having no hair and being extremely thin. He is Marked, and extremely dangerous. If you see him, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT approach him. Call the poice immediately."

Jack chuckled. He loved being famous. He spun on his heel, and continued on his way, the slots running rapidly in his head. Maybe he wouldn't kill again yet, or maybe he would return to the bar and kill all the patrons. Who knew? He certainly didn't. And frankly, that was fine by him.

....Gophers.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Out in the woods a lone deer was eating grass off of the ground and enjoying his pleasant evening. But he heard something snap like a twig and it alarmed him to look to see what it was. He saw nothing but the thick woods and small rabbit scammpered by the deers hooved feet. As the deer went back to eat again he heard another snapping of twigs and the crunching of leaves.

Deer took no action to run because it knew that something was there. The deer dashed off with no hesitation and he can hear something closing in behind him. A gray wolf was chasing after the deer and it jumpped on the deers back. The wolf bit the deers throut and snapped with its wolf jaws. The deer collapsed on the ground dead and the wolf took the librety of feasting on the dead deer.

After the wolf was finished he backed away from the dead carcass and went off leaving it there. The wolf made it's way through the forest and found a nearby pond to take a drink and washed off the blood from his muzzle from his early kill. The wolf drank up from the pond and the blood off his muzzle washed into the pond as he drank. The wolf stood still staring at his reflection in the water and his appearance began to change and he watched change before his eyes in the water.

The wolf's ears sank down to the sides of his head, his muzzle shrank down to form a human nose, mouth, and chin, his gray fur disappeared from his body and became dark black clothing, his paws from his front and back became hands and feet and last but not least his tail sank into his body and the wolf stood on his hind legs.

The wolf looked back at his appearance in the pond to see a man in his early twenties with a scar on his cheek, bright amber eyes, matted gray hair, with a christian cross necklace around his neck and wearing dark gothic clothing. The transformed wolf sighed and scratched his head. "No matter how many times I become a wolf I'm still never use to seeing myself go from one form to the other." the man said. "It's been nearly a year since I've left that academy and still my people won't take me back. I guess I'm on my own for now, unless I want to go back to the academy."

He looked up to the sky and saw the sun was still high so it wasn't noon yet. "So, what's it gonna be Lewis? Go wandering around aimlessly or go back to the academy like a lost dog returning to it's home? Well either way I choose don't know what I'm doing clearly and I need to be in the academy to know. Guess my choice is made then. Hope everyone doesn't make this to much of a hasel about me returning."

Lewis turned his head up and sniffed the air around and looked straight ahead towards north. "This way I should go. Guess it goes to show you that a lost dog can find it's way back home; even if you call that place a home to me." He said as he walked through the woods.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Chicago - Zane

Zane was silent for a few moments, trying to think about what had Dawn so shaken. Worried, he flipped open his phone and dialed a number, without saying a word he put the cell phone to his ear and left a message for Gale, "Hey it's Zane, can you give me a call when you've got the chance? Thanks." Closing it he looked at Dawn, a stern look on his face he added to her, "Dawn Yami, don't lie to me, what happened in those dreams?"

Shock crossed her face at that, it was understandable, he cringed at the coldness in his voice. "Sorry, but still what happened?"

Dawn looked down and stared at her hands, which were folded neatly in her lap, an obvious sign she was uneasy. "....."

He shook his head in response to that, he hated it when she suddenly got all silent. "It was dark so I couldn't make anything out, that was the first one. The second one on the other hand, it was brightly lit and this tall and thin man led this girl away. He was beating her when they were out of sight of others, brutally if I must say." She shook her head, suddenly looking very frail, she didn't finish, nor did she have to, explain what had her shaking so bad when he walked in.

Zane thought about it for a few moments before he said, "Don't worry about it, I'll protect you from anything that frightens you, I promise."

An easy smile lit up Dawn's face, her eyes were bright for the first time in weeks. Zane couldn't help but smile at her, it was so amusing to see Dawn like this. "You looking forward to another school year?" He asked casually.

"You bet!" She piped up, feeling a little hyper she added, "Can we please go get something to eat?"

He looked at her, his chocolate brown eyes locked onto her silvery-gray ones. "Dawn it's twenty-four minutes after midnight, what makes you think that's a wise idea?" He said carefully, knowing that Dawn was quite unpredictable when she got into this sort of mood, and she was also very persistent in this mood too.

Awards
Chicago-local bar

"You have got to be kidding me." Capell was sitting in a homely bar, watching the mounted television. "Looks like that sick albino is at it again." said the bartender as he wiped off mug. "Twenty three people..." Capell sat there for a few minutes, They had to catch Jack as soon as possible, his murders were becoming worse and worse. "Hey man, can you get me a glass of milk?" "Milk?" The husky man raised and eyebrow. "This is a bar ya know?" "So?" The man sighed and brought him a mug of milk. "Thanks man." Capell downed the drink in two gulps, paid the man and stepped out side. He unwrapped a blue raspberry lollipop and stuffed it in his mouth. As he was heading to his car he tripped over a glass bottle, nearly knocking over a tall lanky man. "Oh, sorry about that." The man's horn rimmed glasses had fallen to the ground. Piking them up Capell handed them to the man. "Again sorry about that, I'm a bit clumsy, these are yours right?"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
London,England
Few Weeks later
A Local Bar

"Authorities have informed us that there are at least twenty three dead bodies on just the main floor alone, and they are searching the rest of the mansion for more. The pattern is consistent with the Jack the Ripper killings that have been reported worldwide for the better part of the last decade. James Zachary Roberts, better known as Jack the Ripper in today's society, is who many people consider to be, bluntly, evil incarnate. Responsible and linked to the deaths of over four hundred people in under 10 years, he has managed to elude capture on several occasions. This incident here indicates that he is in fact in the city. Citizens should remain in their homes, and should be on the look out for a very tall and pale man. He is noted as having no hair and being extremely thin. He is Marked, and extremely dangerous. If you see him, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT approach him. Call the police immediately."

"Dam twenty three dead?" The British bartender said aloud. James look up to see the news known as FOX was shown on the tele.
"Hey, can ya change the channel brother?" James asked politely. The bartender changed it to a Futbol game which Manchester was winning. James sighed and drank his whiskey and looked at the match. He rooted for the bar's favorite team. He sighed after the last kill he felt somehow drained. He looked down at his gloved hand and felt the pain in his hand. It was getting worse.
"You all right there mate?" an Australian accented man said to him. James nodded his head and turned back to his drink.
"Yeah just me hand that's all."
"Ah got a cramp eh?
"Yeah something like that."
"Don't worry it will go away after some time, once you use it enough times." The man said taking a big swig of his beer. James looked confused and alarmed at the same time, almost getting ready to summon his dagger. The man held up his hand.
"Woah there mate. You really want to do that in front of all these people?" The man had a point.
"What do you want?"
"Brother do I have a proposition for you. Meet me at this address later today, around 7 pm. Don't be late." The man said handing James a piece of paper. James looked at it then looked up to see the man disappear.
"Wonder who that man was?" James thought to himself. He looked at the piece of paper.
5423 Northshire Rd.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Chicago, inside the trunk of Zane and Dawn's car.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alex lay curled up in the fetal position inside the trunk. What little oxygen there was he conserved. He took slow small breaths as he thought about the events from earlier. It was earlier in the day when he’d accidentally stepped on a crack, walked on the wrong side of a light pole and even walked in front of a passing black cat. Frightened Alex began to sweat. It was in that moment that he’d found the nearest area and curled into a ball to sleep. Unfortunately that area had been the trunk of a car. He had no idea whose car it was but he now was most likely a far distance away from his original location. What was worse was that he hadn’t corrected hi mistakes. Slowly Alex reached into his pocket as he pulled out a lucky rabbit’s foot and a sealed four leaf clover inside a plastic baseball card holder. Gripping them firmly he noticed his breathing increase out of pure panic. Maybe if he moved around they would hear him and he could get back in time to correct his mistake? Then again it could be irreversible. He began to sweat more as his breathing increased and got louder. No he was probably just making a fool of himself. Slowly Alex placed his lucky belongings inside his pockets again as he took a single deep breath and shifted his body slightly. The car had stopped. Slowly Alex lifted his right arm as he knocked against the top of the hood with just enough force so that he would be sure to be heard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hello? Is someone there? Please could you let me out of here,” Alex asked and waited for a reply.[/FONT]

Exvind

Chicago - Continued

Someone had bumped into him. Red 9019301 to the sound of drums. No killing yet. But there had been physical contact. A tall (short compared to him) asian looking man. He was holding the glasses. Jack wanted blood. Jack wanted to kill this bug. Jack was ready to skin him alive.

Instead, Jack buried himself. Carl Landry popped forward, and took care of the situation with a deep, normal baritone that was entirely unlike the tall lanky lunatic normally spoke with.

"Oh...hah, yes, its alright. Always been a bit clumsy myself, wrecked more than one pair of glasses, let me tell you Sharon, my wife, always makes a fuss if I ever trip. She's been nagging me to get the whole Lasik thing for YEARS, but I just can't shake the feeling that it'll make my eyes fall out in twenty years, you know what I'm saying?"

Carl, (for that is who he believed himself to be for the moment), chuckled as he put his glasses back on, always careful not to put too much weight on his bad leg. He smiled amiably, and as he typically did, rubbed the back of his head near his baldspot when embarassed. He could feel the color rushing to his face already. How embarassing, to nearly break another pair. Best not to let Sharon find out about this little incident. Certain that the lenses were fine, he smiled down at the man he'd bumped into.

"Well, thanks for picking them up. People these days can be so inconsiderate...hell, most of the jackasses I work with probably would have kept on walking, and just let me fumble around on the ground trying to find them. Hah, and let me tell you, when you're this tall, its a long way down."

Again he laughed, and offered the man his hand to shake before he continued on his way. What "Carl" didnt realize was that there was a Mark on his palm. Well, naturally there would have been, if Jack had not hidden it expertly. For all intents and purposes, he was human. Simply, basicly, human.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Chicago

"Excellent work Mr. Kiylu. You are free from duty until further notice. Are there any questions?" asked the Lady on the other end of the line.

Richard had the phone on speaker atop a nearby trashcan. He began taking off his black shirt, revealing a green button down shirt underneath. He threw the black shirt aside, sighing as he began to unzip the fly to his pants.

"Mr Kiylu, might I inquire as to what you're doing?" The voice on the other end of the line sounded a tad irritated.

Richard smiled to the phone as if he were talking to the Lady in person. "Well I hate these pants and that shirt, so I thought I'd get rid of them." As the black pants fell down, it revealed the baggy khaki's that were underneath. Richard was in a very good mood now that the mission was over, and certainly couldn't wait to get a small vacation in.

"Wait...wait a minute! You're.....you're.....are you stripping in plain sight?!?!" The phone seemed to shake with rage as the Lady on the other end began screaming. Richard walked over to the phone and took it off speaker, walking with the clothes in his hands.

"Now now Miss Bell, you know that black is certainly not my color. I can't spend my time off and look like a disaster now can I? I mean for the past three days Ive been in that outfit, and frankly I think it was drawing more attention than if I'd been wearing my normal clothes! One little girl asked her mother why I was dressed that way, and the mother told her to keep away. Honestly, it's like the higher ups don't even like me. I mean I do so much..."

"Mr. Kiylu."

"..and I'd think that by now that they'd...."

"Mr. Kiylu."

"...appreciate all of the hard work that I put into..."

"DAMMIT RICHARD SHUT UP!!! *cough cough, ahem* I mean, Mr. Kiylu please keep your personal matters to yourself. This is a private line that should only be used to report mission status. If you continue to abuse it, we'll both be written up for it. Do you understand Mr. Kiylu?"

Richard sighed and scratched his head, chuckling to himself. "Still as harsh as ever Penelope. Very well, I'll be on standby until further notice. Please have a pleasant day." Richard heard a sigh come from the other end of the phone, but then a voice that sounded like a whisper.

"You too Richard. Try not to get into trouble."

Richard put his phone away and looked around. There wasn't any sign of life coming from the dark town of Chicago as he walked the streets. As much as Richard liked the company of others and talking about nothing in particular, he had to admit, it seemed foolish not to appreciate the calm nights like these. They helped calm him down after either taking someone out or gathering difficult information. A breeze brushed Richards long hair, which had come out of it's ponytail position. Though the air was cold, Richard simply chuckled as he watched nearby leaves rustle an listened to some dogs barking at nothing in particular. He was happy for the time being.

"Well then, let's see...I think I could use a drink!" As he proclaimed this, he turned slightly to his left, which happened to be exactly where Porkers Barhouse was. He entered the barhouse and made his way towards the actual bar, passing several pooltables and people laughing while throwing darts at a target on the wall. He finally sat down at the bar, smiling as he summoned the bartender. "Zack, you still working here?"

An older man dressed in a dark blue shirt and jeans turned around and smiled as he heard Richards voice. "Richard you old bastard, how ya been? I haven't seen you in months!! What'll you have?"

Richard winked and put down some money. "A good conversation and some scotch will do me just fine."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Chicago - Continued, Dawn

She knew that Zane wouldn't pressure her into talking anymore, he rarely did unless she was truly troubled. Hearing knocking, she twisted around in her seat toward the back. She distantly heard Zane's question, before she opened the door and slid out, she knew Zane was doing the same thing on the other side. “Hello? Is someone there? Please could you let me out of here,” a voice called.

A smile spreading across her face, she quickly yet silently walked toward the back of the car, opening the lid she watched while Zane opened the trunk, only to grin at the person inside. Giggling softly, she asked, "What are you doing in the trunk, Alex?" Dawn smiled when Zane agreed with her, holding out a hand, she waited to see what Alex would do.

Awards
Chicago​

Capell took his lollipop out of his mouth and wrapped it up. After putting it in his pocket he shook the tall man's hand. "Well nice to meet you sir, hope you have a good day." He bowed and walked to his car. Reaching the parking lot he opened the door to a silver Lamborghini. He sat back in the drivers seat. "I wonder if the others know about Jack's recent murders." Taking out his cell phone Capell made a text message. This is Capell, I just saw the news. It seems Jack the ripper is in Chicago. I suggest we stay alert, seeing as how he preys on the marked. "And send." The message was sent to every AotSA member he knew, which was pretty much everyone. "Something seemed odd about that guy, now that I think about it he looks really familiar." Capell popped the lollipop back in his mouth, he sat there thinking. "Wait a minute." Thinking back to something he said it didn't fit. "If he had a wife...Then where was his wedding ring?" Capell's face went cold. "Dammit! He was right in front of me!" He quickly started his car and sped back to the street to find the tall man, but of course. He was gone.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Lewis walked out to of the woods finally and made it to civilization. It was a rather large city in Rome where he made his trails from Greece. "Gonna need a ride back to the academy. I hope a plane can take me there." Lewis said to himself. He walked off in town not darting his eyes to the city folk here. The city was too big for him to find an airport and he doesn't now his tracks around here.

"Hmm, guess I need to call a cab." he said. He raised his hand out to the streets to get a cab drivers attention and he finally got notice. Lewis opened the car door and sat in the cab. "So, where you need to go stranger?" said the cab driver in his seat. "Do you know where the airport is? I need to go there if it's no trouble." Lewis said back. "Course I do. Not too far from here. Just sit back and leave the driving to me kay?" the cab driver replied.

The man started his cab and drove off down the city streets. Lewis looked out the window and watched the scenery pass on by as they drove off in pursuit of the airport. Lewis opened his bag and saw how much money he had with him. "Hmm, I think I have a enough to pay for both my lift to the airport and for a plane ride." Lewis said examing his money. "Thankfully my fathers inherentance is helping me. May he rest in peace." He put his money away and went back to gaze out the window.

He could see all the sights of Italy pass his eyes. They passed the Leaning Tower, the Colliseum, all the famous scenery was passing before his eyes. After several hours of driving the cab came to a stop to an airport. "Here we are." said the driver. "Thank you. How much do I owe you?" Lewis said. The cab total the fare and examined the price. "Ya owe me, $120.56 for the ride plus tip." Lewis handed him $150 and told the driver to keep the change. He watched as the cab drove off and Lewis turned his attention to the airport and walked inside.

He can see many people alike were off buzzing around in the airport boarding and unboarding from planes and waiting for their plane to arrive. "Guess I should see if a flight to New York is available then." Lewis grabbed his things and went over to the man behind the desk. "Excuse me but do you have a flight scheduled to New York in America?" Lewis asked. "Hmm, let me check sir." said the man. He clicked away on his computer and examined his screen.

"Where do you plan to go in New York sir?" the man asked. "Anywhere I suppose, I'll take the earliest flight you got for me." Lewis asked. "Well theres a flight scheduled to Boston in a half hour if you want to take that." the man said.

"Yeah thats good enough. Thank you. How much will tickets cost then?" Lewis asked. "It'll be around $450 if that's okay." the man said. "Yeah that's good." Lewis paid the exact amount and took his ticket. "Enjoy your trip!" said the man. Lewis went over to board the plane and took his seat. "It's gonna be about several hours that I'll make it to New York but it'll be worth it to be back at my............home." Lewis gave a big yawn and went to sleep while the plane took off and flew it's way to Boston, New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back