• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The many faces of Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So, I've been seeing a ton of theories/discussions/etc. on the different forms of Xehanort. One that recently caught my attention was a theory stating that if Terra comes back, he might look just like Xemnas but with the brown hair and blue eyes.

However, I'm one of the few that really doesn't see Xemnas as just being an older version of Terra. Yes, he resembles Terra by a great deal, but I highly doubt his physical form was influenced purely on Terra without anything from Xehanort's part. After all, Terra is an adult in Birth by Sleep, so the idea that his body would change that much just because of age is pretty far-fetched to me.

Since I have created 3D models of each form of Xehanort for my KH3D animation I made in July, I decided to start a free trial on this morphing software I discovered, and started morphing Terra and Master Xehanort in different ways to try and see what results I'd get.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Granted these aren't the exact replicas of the in-game models. I did make these myself. But I recently downloaded the KH2FM and BBS models to make sure they matched up okay, and they did. So I think it's safe to say that this is fairly accurate.

Hope this cleared some confusion!

If you guys want to link these morphs at all to try and use it to suggest a point you may have, a theory on different Xehanorts, etc. you are certainly free to do so.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
However, I'm one of the few that really doesn't see Xemnas as just being an older version of Terra.

Reasons why skyfoxx should return to actively posting on KHI: to actually know what's going on within the community lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Reasons why skyfoxx should return to actively posting on KHI: to actually know what's going on within the community lol

lol okay. I just saw a bunch of posts pretty much saying "Xemnas is just an older version of Terra" and I remember older threads when I was more active being exactly the same. Oh well. Glad to know I'm not a minority then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back