• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Many Faces of The Joker - KHiRecast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandymint

Awards
Okay, this is going to be a very small recast. And it was literally made in about fifteen minutes. But who doesn't love The Joker?

DarkGrey Heroine - 60's Batman Joker (Cesar Romero)

tumblr_ml3r7vQeJr1qaa0iro2_400.gif

"A joke a day keeps the gloom away!"

Not exactly what she seems. Silly, always up for a laugh. Not inherently dangerous, but there's something beneath the surface.

Black Osprey - 1989 Batman Joker (Jack Nicholson)

jack-nicholson-the-joker.gif

"Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

A little whimsical, but there's something very sinister lying beneath the surface. Always plotting against anyone and everyone. Potential for great misfortune. ...Of others.

Darknado - Batman: TAS Joker (Mark Hamill)

The-Joker-Popcorn-Gif-On-Batman-The-Animated-Series.gif

"...Oh, what the heck. I'll laugh anyway!"

Garners his fair share of attention. Almost always elicits a laugh. Has brilliant ideas. Has a past of bad things that don't seem to happen these days.

Pandymint - The Dark Knight Joker (Heath Ledger) w/bonus Arkham Games Joker (Mark Hamill)

tumblr_n0mzk5A75P1r9hy87o1_500.gif

"I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you... Stranger."

+

giphy.gif

"Or maybe you're just like me, and you see that life is nothing but a sick joke. So you choose a face to match."

Practically the epitome of nihilism and chaos. Little to no regard for fellow man, and willing to do something heinous to prove a point. Likes to toy with others until he loses interest. Then disposes and moves on. Dark past, present and future. Extremely high potential for danger.

Yeah yeah yeah I can hear it now, 'you're just stroking your ego'. But believe me, there's more reason to it that you realize.

Regardless, this was a fun one for me to do.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
no, I'm not the joker. I'm the, well, [points at nose]

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I agree with all of this, I even like my version of Joker
KVxR8mSXhGo.jpg

Osprey is so on point tho

Status
Not open for further replies.