• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Making of BBS - Animation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3bode989

Nice find Well it just gonna get close and close...Just a few Weeks... :D

7x7mr

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Awesome. A very interesting read. They certainly put a lot of effort into these games, especially when translating it into different languages. I noticed that in various cutscenes for the Japanese and American versions they modified the mouth movements so that they would work for the Japanese Language, and then changed it to work with the English Language. It's certainly awesome.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Awesome. A very interesting read. They certainly put a lot of effort into these games, especially when translating it into different languages. I noticed that in various cutscenes for the Japanese and American versions they modified the mouth movements so that they would work for the Japanese Language, and then changed it to work with the English Language. It's certainly awesome.

And yet all this work is for naught, as people just completely overlook it and are angry that it isn't a "main game" according to them.

Llamapox

And yet all this work is for naught, as people just completely overlook it and are angry that it isn't a "main game" according to them.
But if they didn't do the work, people would then complain they weren't putting enough effort in. Still, at least some people notice.

kupo1121

Awards
But if they didn't do the work, people would then complain they weren't putting enough effort in. Still, at least some people notice.

We can gladly go to SE saying "your fans at KHInsider notice!!!" Thats it...they won't understand what we notice...or anything else...but they'll know...we notice...xD

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I know people want KH III but I don't see anyone nowadays complaining about that

Novastar56

I know people want KH III but I don't see anyone nowadays complaining about that

Depends on where you look and who you talk to. I still see game reviews from magazines and forums complaining about how there are too many side games.

KHMaster12

That was a cool little piece of information. Animation and stuff in that context always facinated me so to now know how it works makes so much sence.
Either way BbS is almost here. Only 9 more days and got a reserved copy. Nobody is taking it away from me! haha

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
A very interesting read, especially since I've studied 3D-animation and see some of what he's talking about here. What interests me the most is how the animators plan to differ the Unversed from the Heartless. Heartless movement are very skittish and herky-jerky, while Nobodies do not walk so much as flow like water to wherever they need to be. Makes me wonder what they'll do with the Unversed to make them stand out... has anyone payed special attention to the trailers so far and seen if the Unversed do anything special?

kupo1121

Awards

Dare I say it...go to Facebook on the official page for Bbs there a couple comments "When are you releasing KH3 cause me and my friends are huge fans and we want it to come out soon" If they are such huge fans why can't they appreciate Bbs (huge fans...uh huh sure <_<)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
A very interesting read, especially since I've studied 3D-animation and see some of what he's talking about here. What interests me the most is how the animators plan to differ the Unversed from the Heartless. Heartless movement are very skittish and herky-jerky, while Nobodies do not walk so much as flow like water to wherever they need to be. Makes me wonder what they'll do with the Unversed to make them stand out... has anyone payed special attention to the trailers so far and seen if the Unversed do anything special?

I think they are similar to the hearless kinda, but the unversed are faster then both the heartless and the nobodies. And I agree, I think that is the most interesting part to me to.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
agree but look at vens face (don't worry, no spoilers and if it is then plz don't tell ous because I don't want to get spoiled) when terra tell him that he want to become a keblademaster and somewhere when ven turn his head from aqua to terra he look really wierd

I found it:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Trailer - Gamescom '10
Look at 0:55 after aqua say, "well you're not the only one"

Yeah, he does look younger. But that's because its a flashback.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, he does look younger. But that's because its a flashback.

Actually it's the same Ven model they use throughout the game, but the reason he looks different here is due to a major plot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back