• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Making of a noble demon. ( An Ansem Seeker of Darkness story. OKHFFoPR Spin off fic). Finished

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
A Noble Demon in the making.
(An Ansem Seeker of Darkness four part story.)

by Lanydx reborn

Step 1: Let your heart be your guide.

"When Light turns to darkness, Darkness turns to light." Keyblade Yen-Sid of the Disney Kingdom

In the sky of the Realm of Darkness, a world where Heartless take shape and form, a rebirth of one certain being of the night was about to take place. A being first born ten years ago was reforming, after two deaths at the hands of light dwellers chosen by the Keyblade. The Heartless's memories were resurfacing in his regenerating mind.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING XEHANORT!? KAIRI RUN DEAR!" Yelled an elderly woman's voice.

"Welcome to the world, My one winged angel! Now go kill your other's light, and bring him to darkness!" His own voice yelled.

"Isa? ISA! You lied to us! You said you would-GAH!" Yelled a young red head.

"Naomi I my love, I'm sorry. Ienzo forgive my weakness, GO!" Whispered a tall and powerful man as we was brought down.

"Corporal Farron, I'm sad to say your usefulness to me is over, so I'll leave you and your companions to MY Fale-Ce!" His voice said in an arrogant tone

"Get back here, ya viper! Give me back Vanille" screamed a woman with an austrian ascent.

"No, stop please! GRANDMA!" A young girl screamed.

"Xehanort, you have brought chaos on my world, harmed my people, dabbled into knowledge best left forgotten, and you have transported my daughter to who knows where! THIS MADNESS ENDS TONIGHT!" Ranted an elderly voice.

"No fool, it is my world now! Soon all worlds shall be mine, and I have no place for you!" His voice said.

"In other word boss man, I mean former boss man, your gonna be joining your old lady, and brat!" Said an ally of his.

"NO! XEHANORT YOU RUINED THIS WORLD, BUT I"LL FIX IT SO YOU NEVER HARM ANOTHER WORLD AGAIN!" He screamed.

"TERRA YOU FOOLISH BOY AAAHHHH!" He roared.

"Aqua, Ven." He muttered.

" I AM ANSEM SEEKER OF DARKNESS!"

" I AM XEMNAS THE RULER OF ALL NOBODIES!"

The Heartless watched countless worlds being ripped apart by his spawn, so many lives ruins, so much agony. It never ended until..The Heartless was beaten, by a boy with a key.

"I know now, that Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT!" Yelled the hero.

A young man that he tired to control had kicked him from his heart in a castle of familiarly.

"I SHALL RETURN!" He screamed at the boy with his dying breath.

Soon the Heartless's body was fully reformed into it's original state. His silver hair, his tall and buff body, his white overcoat with his people's emblem. A heart that had drifted from the Realm of Light, had been sucked into Heartless's body. His white gloved fingers turned into fists, the Heartless's yellow eyes opened wide trying to adjust to lack of light. His mouth opened wide and screamed.

"I LIVE!" Ansem Seeker of Darkness was once more alive.

He floated down on to the surface, his boots touching the hollow ground.

"I live, but for what, and who?" The Heartless thought.

"Wait, I think….and I feel?" Ansem thought as he felt turned his right hand into a fist.

Suddenly in one massive headache in all came back the Heartless.

"That's right…I'm Ansem Seeker of Darkness. By my father Xehanort's will, I almost took Kingdom Hearts. Yet I was destroyed by it, and The Keyblade children…..Sora, and Riku!" Ansem muttered

"I should destroy them both, take the Princesses of Heart, reclaim Kingdom Hearts!" Ansem thought.

" Then what shall you do after?" A familiar voice said in his head.

"What, who said that? Have I gone mad?" Ansem thought.

"No, that would be the Mad Hatter or the Mad Doctor, you are nether." The voice said.

"Then who are you?" The Heartless asked.

" You may call me your teacher." The voice said.

"What I don't need a teacher!?" The Heartless yelled.

"Really now? So tell me, what do you know other then darkness and harming people?" The voice asked.

He thought about this, long and hard it felt like forever until the Heartless finally admitted this.

"I know nothing and I understand nothing." He said sadly.

For the first time in his ten year life, the Heartless could really see how much he didn't understand. He had mocked the Hero of the Keyblade for knowing so little yet it was he himself that had so much to learn. He felt anger at his lack of knowledge, like it was mocking him! Just like his…..Father, Master Xehanort.

"Would you like me to teach you?" The voice asked.

"Yes, Yes I would." Ansem said.

"Then follow the light." The voice in his heart said as the Heartless stepped out of the Realm of Darkness.

End of Chapter.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Re: The Making of a noble demon. ( An Ansem Seeker of Darkness story. OKHFFoPR Spin off fic.)

Thanks I've been meaning to write this since well Feb, but things happened.

Don't worry the next chapter will be much longer.

Miki Hikari

Awards
Re: The Making of a noble demon. ( An Ansem Seeker of Darkness story. OKHFFoPR Spin off fic.)

This story is interesting! I like it. ^^

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Thank you, got I can do a lot better, thank you for the kind words.

Gram

Banned
Awards

:D hey hey man this is really good so far!
also they spell it fal'ce.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

This was really good surprisingly. The voices threw me off a little at the start, but the rest of it was great and I liked how it ended in part 1. I look forward to part 2.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Read below the last post. Sorry everyone.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Okay people this isn't a new chapter casue the site is being a pain.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Another Mother KUPOing failed try at getting the chapter here.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Another failed try at giving you all the chapter.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Step 2: Sunset's kiss.

"If your brother harms you, turn the other cheek." Jesus Christ- God.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, but I'm already blind so what the hell? Lanydx reborn-follower of Jesus and author.

The Heartless slowly stepped out of the realm of darkness and into the realm of light. His fear of being destroyed by the sun's rays were dismissed, as his eyes adjusted to his new surrounding. He could see a town bathed in sunset. The buildings were bright orange. He could see light dwellers eating some sort of blue food on a stick. Ansem could hear train tracks going off, and a large clock chiming. He turned around to find out he was in front of a train station with a large clock tower.

"Um, Heart person…..where am I? Also what is that feeling in my gut!" The seeker of darkness asked while holding his gut feeling it rumble.

"This here is Twilight Town, and that rumbling in your stomach is a sign of hunger.

"Hunger? I don't like it! Tell me how to get rid of it! NOW!" He ordered while punching his stomach to make it stop.

"Well you must eat something." Ansem's heart said.

"Oh..then I'll just have my heartless get me something." The former seeker of darkness thought.

"Heartless! Bring me food, I command it!" Ansem ordered.

Only to have a shadow give him the middle finger, in return. In a burst of anger, he blasted the lowly shadow into a wall.
He tried ordering other heartless to fetch him something to eat, only for then to give him the finger, causing a large hole full of dazed heartless for some poor sap to deal with. Ansem feeling himself getting weaker, summoned his new teacher.

"So it seems your former peons no longer obey your chain of command?" The heart asked.

"I don't understand…they ally with the strongest! So why do they not submit to me?" Ansem asked.

"Simple…when Sora and Riku ended you, you lost the right to rule them. They only see you as another heartless, now." The heart explained.

The former overlord of darkness was baffled by the news. He twitched and roared to himself in anger.

"So how am I do get food, I can barley move?" He thought.

"Why not ask for help?" His teacher suggested.

"You wish for me to beg!? From Light Dwellers, like some common dog?!" Ansem asked thinking his new heart had gone mad.

"Is it better to keep your pride, and die? Or gain some humility and live another day?" The heart asked.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Step 2: Sunset's kiss.
"If your brother harms you, turn the other cheek." Jesus Christ- God.
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, but I'm already blind so what the hell? Lanydx reborn-follower of Jesus and author.

The Heartless slowly stepped out of the realm of darkness and into the realm of light. His fear of being destroyed by the sun's rays were dismissed, as his eyes adjusted to his new surrounding. He could see a town bathed in sunset. The buildings were bright orange. He could see light dwellers eating some sort of blue food on a stick. Ansem could hear train tracks going off, and a large clock chiming. He turned around to find out he was in front of a train station with a large clock tower.
"Um, Heart person…..where am I? Also what is that feeling in my gut!" The seeker of darkness asked while holding his gut feeling it rumble.
"This here is Twilight Town, and that rumbling in your stomach is a sign of hunger.
"Hunger? I don't like it! Tell me how to get rid of it! NOW!" He ordered while punching his stomach to make it stop.
"Well you must eat something." Ansem's heart said.
"Oh..then I'll just have my heartless get me something." The former seeker of darkness thought.
"Heartless! Bring me food, I command it!" Ansem ordered.
Only to have a shadow give him the middle finger, in return. In a burst of anger, he blasted the lowly shadow into a wall.He tried ordering other heartless to fetch him something to eat, only for then to give him the finger, causing a large hole full of dazed heartless for some poor sap to deal with. Ansem feeling himself getting weaker, summoned his new teacher.
"So it seems your former peons no longer obey your chain of command?" The heart asked.
"I don't understand…they ally with the strongest! So why do they not submit to me?" Ansem asked.
"Simple…when Sora and Riku ended you, you lost the right to rule them. They only see you as another heartless, now." The heart explained.
The former overlord of darkness was baffled by the news. He twitched and roared to himself in anger.
"So how am I do get food, I can barley move?" He thought.
"Why not ask for help?" His teacher suggested.
"You wish for me to beg!? From Light Dwellers, like some common dog?!" Ansem asked thinking his new heart had gone mad.
"Is it better to keep your pride, and die? Or gain some humility and live another day?" The heart asked.
Ansem Seeker of Darkness was now on his hands and knees. If his father or his little brother Xemnas ever saw him like this, he would normally never live it down, but he had little choice. He looked up to find three light dweller children. Two of them boys, and one a girl. They had some sort of food, it was blue and on a stick.
"Hey mister are you okay?" The larger one asked.
Ansem slowly found his words.
"No, young child, I'm not fine. I haven't a thing to eat in so long, could you please give me something?" The Heartless asked in his most charming voice.
He watched his gamble pay off. The young girl was the first to take the bait. She gave him her food, without a second thought, which was a surprise to him. He only knew of the darkness in the hearts of light dwellers.
"Here. It's not much, but I hope it will help." The girl said.
The Heartless slowly took the stick, and eat it. The taste was a mix of sweet and salty. He actually enjoyed this! He finished this wonderful treat. He then, looked at the light dwellers. Normally after someone did whatever he wanted, he would dispose of them. Yet, that thought made him feel…uneasy. He did something he never thought would ever do. He slowly got up from the floor.
"….Thank you, Young one. I won't forget this." Ansem said thanking the human child.
He slowly walked away from them, and headed for town.
"Who the heck was that?" asked the one in green.
"Not sure." The larger one said.
"Oh wait, we got to get back to the hideout, and see if that girl is there!" The young girl remembered.

The Heartless walked around seeing all the shopping and moving people. In spite of the all the people it was pretty peaceful, and the Seeker of Darkness was kinda happy.His heart started to talk again, much to his annoyance.
"I'm glad to see you fought your old habits Ansem." The heart said.
"I just didn't have the energy to wipe them off the face of their world! That's all!" Ansem injected.
"Yes, I'm sure." The heart humored his charge.
Ansem looked to find a red headed man wearing a black coat.
"Oh crap it's one of my little brother's band of Nobody gay boys! I would love to screw little Mansex over and get rid of one but, I don't think I have the power to take him on." Ansem thought.
The heartless hide himself by jumping into a barrel. He waited until he could hear the red head's footsteps get weaker and weaker.
"Um, pardon me sir, but You're crushing me." Said a small young voice. Ansem looked to find a small heartless looking boy wearing a blue jacket and a yellow wizard hat with a zipper line on it. Ansem looked at the the boy's yellow eyes, like he was looking at puppies and kittens mixed together.
Oh my gosh, you are so cute!" Ansem yelled while hugging the poor boy.
"Thank you?" The young Black Mage muttered being quite scared.
"So little boy, tell your new Uncle Ansem your name." Ansem ordered.
" Vivi, sir." The Black Mage stated.
"Vivi that's a fine name for a Heartless, my lad. So Vivi, why are you hiding?" The Heartless asked.
"Well, someone who I thought was my friend…ended up not being very nice from the start. He wanted to beat me up, so I ran away." Vivi said.
Ansem could swear he saw tears in the boys eyes. He got of the barrel, picking the small Heartless look-alike up. He could see a bit of himself in the boy whenever he even thought about doing what his oh so great Dad thought was inferior. He became…angry! How dare some puck hurt this sweet child!
"Take me to this "friend of yours." Ansem growled while cracking his knuckles.
The two walked around town, until they found the punk who was now beating up an old lady for "protection munny."
"YOU ASSOLE!" Ansem yelled.
"What do you want freak! Ya know?" asked one of the punks goons.
" I WANT YOUR ASS AS TROPHY ON MY WALL!" Ansem screamed in demonic voice, making the shadow on the walls do his bidding, terrifying the light dwellers.
"Oh and Vivi, cover your eyes and ears." Ansem said while patting him on the head.
As the Black Mage covered everything, what he could make out was the horrible screaming of the so called protecters of Twilight Town.
Later in the Day, Ansem was in a coffee shop with his new laptop, and 3DS that he "borrowed" from a nobody moogle. He was on a website called Republic Souls In the know. He found out that he enjoyed video games, cause his heart ordered him never to do what he did to those light dwellers ever again!
He looked at his friend list, and saw one Voodoo Mushroom.
"Hello….New SoD! :) She typed.
Ansem typed back.
Hello.. :)
End of chapter.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

xD this chapter was hilarious i like how he "borrowed" a 3ds~

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Yep, Ansem's slowly becoming a fave of mine.

Awards

The very beginning was a bit confusing because of pacing and a few unclear antecedents, but after that, I really started liking it. I like how Ansel's starting to change, and Hop's trio cameo was cool, too. Well done, so far. :3

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Step 3: Moonlight's passion.(Warning the following chapter may contain heartless on heartless action.
In a nearly lit hotel room near the Clock Tower of Twilight Town, one Ansem Seeker of Darkness was laying on his bed slash couch typing on this new "borrowed" laptop. for the past hour and a half he was looking up something called TV.Tropes. He didn't know how, and he didn't know why, it just happened.
The hotel room wall's were covered with photos hung on the wall. For the past few weeks Ansem had been busy seeing the sights of the worlds he once destroyed in his mad attempt has doing his father's master plan. Some in dessert sand with a giant blue Genie, who cracked him up thanks to his new sense of humor. One fighting Captan Hook for no real reason. Others of him lighting pumpkins on fire in Halloween Town with a Purple Mushroom capped Heartless. She also was on top of his head when they went vine surfing in some jungle. The last one was a picture of the two over an knocked out mallet haired man dressed in a back coat, who's face was marked with the word balls on his forehead and a crude drawing of the male reproductive organ near his mouth.
"Where is she?" Ansem wondered.
The Heartless human's heart rate increased while thinking about this cretin female heartless.
" Still got butterflies in your stomach son?" The former evil overlord's heart asked.
"You again? I thought you would go away!" He thought.
"Ha ha ha, in spite of your progress..you still need me."His heart muttered.
"It's been weeks since I did anything wrong." Ansem thought.
I know, but I want you to look back on how you improved." The Heart said.
"Can we hurry this flashback up? I got a date!" The Heartless muttered.
Ansem's mind started to flashback, when suddenly his doorbell rang. He rushed to the door. He looked into his eye hole, looking down to find the mushroom capped Heartless woman. However she was wearing a girl scout outfit. He lustfully opened the door.
"Want some cookies?" She asked in a low sedative whisper.
The Heartless understood what she was playing at.
"I'm sorry, but I'm out of munny. Can I pay some other way?" He asked while taking off his shirt show her what she wanted to see.
This caused the woman to jump on to him, kissing the man passionately. The two went into the hotel room, as they jumped onto his bed.
"Let's do it Molly!" The Seeker of Darkness yelled.
"Finally!" Molly screamed with joy.
The two twisted lovers started to kiss each other, and in spite of what you would think heartless in fact do have mouths and tongues. Molly was making good use of her's playing tonsil hockey with Ansem. The ex heartless overlord slipped off her heartless dress, showing off her small, black, and sexy body. Molly took off Ansem's pants show her his own Keyblade. Ansem landed on the bed with Molly on top of him.
"Oh good lord, you two aren't even married!" Ansem's heart yelled gagging at their lust.
"Oh dry up, you prude!" Ansem thought.
The two started what they wanted.

After two hours Ansem and his tiny girlfriend were deep under the covers of his bed. Their clothes where on the floor. The two were in Heaven right now. He could feel her cuddling him right now.
"Ansem.." She said sweetly.
"Yeah Molly?" He asked looking at her adorable yellow eyes.
"You remember the day we met in real life?" The Heartless asked.
"Darn it, I am doing a flashback after all." He thought to himself a little annoyed.
"Ha!" His heart snickered.
"I made you watch Heartless love!" Ansem yelled back.
"GAH!" His heart screamed after finally blocking it out.

One flashback ago.
He was running for his life across the snowy mountain side of the land of Dragons. I would be looking at all the awesome but he was busy.Ansem was busy running from the white jumping freaks of nature called Nobodies. Cursing the day his father made himself, and his little brother, spawning off those empty husks.
Ansem turned around, getting sick and tired of the all this running around. He pulled out his hand, about to throw an energy ball of darkness, but due to his lack of energy nothing happened. The Dusks jumped on him, ready to take his heart, and end his life.
"Come Guardian!" The Seeker of Darkness roared.
Much to his delight and, his attackers fear a large black looking demon cladded in a leather white x, ripped out of his back and started to crush the dancing, jumping nobodies with it's large fists and arms.
A familiar wild look came in his eyes. The return of a former power, and a bit of madness came with it. More of his brother's minion took the other ones place. They were larger, with giant claymores. He rushed at them pushing them all off the mountain side, planning on killing them all in the crash. He jumped into the air watching his enemies be lit a blaze by a surrounding village which was set on fire. He smirked at this , but before vanishing into the Realm of Darkness, but someone caught his eye. He spotted a dog, a duck, and spiky haired boy with an oversized key in the middle of an army.
However Ansem could do little about it, for he was back in the Realm of Darkness. Soon his chest started to hurt. His heart ached.
"You fool, you still understand nothing other then killing!" His heart roared.
"Oh come now, that was in self defense." Ansem snapped.
"Was setting a village on fire self defense as well?" His heart asked.
That stopped Ansem from going back into his old self even more so. He felt like he took one step forward and two steps back. He didn't speak with his heart, he felt a bit of shame…a shame that he let someone down. He looked around for his borrowed laptop. Turned it on and started surfing the web. He looked up to find someone he knew was online.

Voodoo Mushroom: Hey SoD!
New SOD: Hey VM….
Voodoo Mushroom: What's wrong?
New SOD: …..Can we talk about something that isn't me right now?
Voodoo Mushroom: Like what?
New SOD: Like…..well what's with your username?
Voodoo Mushroom: Oh well for the first part, I study voodoo.
That got Ansem more interested. He typed some more.
New SOD: So what about the other half?
Voodoo Mushroom: Well that's cause I'm a Mushroom Heart….nevermind that last part.
Ansem reread that last remark a few times. Then he posted
New SOD: Did you just type your a mushroom heartless?
Nothing came from her for what felt like a half hour.
Then came.
Voodoo Mushroom: Sorry I meant to type I saw a mushroom heartless. Those ones are awesome. lol.
Ansem felt a tiny ping of sadness, he was all most hoping for another heartless like him to be around. He typed, once more.
NewSoD:I have to go, bye.
He turned off his laptop and opened a corridor to darkness. He stepped out of it, to find himself in a graveyard, the only light source was a large moon, which was fine by him. He looked around to finding jack-o lanterns. He could hear moans and groans. The place gave him an eery feeling, his body was starting to sweat. The heart he was carrying was acting fidgety.
"Why do I feel like this?" Ansem asked.
"It's called fear, and you should know it, since you caused it to so many." His heart muttered.
The heartless then dropped to the ground. His mind wandered back to his ten year rein of terror. He watched cities burn, people running in panic, his armies of heartless ripping apart every person in sight. He heard his own maniacal laugher, as he destroyed people's lives, murdered children, and deep fried kittens. The Heartless snapped out of it screaming.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OH MY GOD…..Those Kitten were totally uncooked, I could have died from those. " Ansem screamed.

The heart controlled Ansem's hand as it punched him in the face.
"Is that really your reaction to what you have done? Is that really it!" The heart asked.
"……No…" Ansem said feeling as if he was breaking down.
Ansem's heart ached, he listened to the wind as it started to sound like music. He wondered how to explain to his own heart what his feelings were on this matter. He listened to the wind blowing on the dead tree branches they started to sound like music. He was about to do something he never did before.
Ansem The Seeker of Darkness was going to sing.
"There were few who denied, at what I did I was the best. For my talents were known far and wide." He started.
He jumped past a few gravestones.
"When it came to terrors of the moonlit light night, I excelled without ever even trying." He snag with the wind.
He controlled the shadows of the graves, and turned them into tiny people and monsters.
"With the smallest light bit effort from devious like charm I have seen grown men give out a shriek!" He sang with while causing the shadow men to run in terror.

He jumped around on top of another grave stone.
"He a wave of my hand, and some well placed Heartless…I swept the very bravest off their feet!" He boasted.
"Yet, year after year, it was the same old thing, and I've grown so weary of the sound of scream. I Ansem: The Seeker of Darkness…have grown so tired of the same old thing." The Heartless said sadly.
His mind thought of a woman with blue hair, a blonde haired boy who looked like Sora, and a strong looking young man that reminded him of himself.

"Oh somewhere deep inside of these bones, an emptiness began to grow. There's something out there, far from my own. A longing that I've never known." He sang as his heart ached.
Not noticing a pair of yellow curious eyes, poking from a pumpkin patch.
He turned around, to find a purple mushroom heartless, looking right at him without a hint of fear.
"Hello." She said.

Ansem didn't know what to say.
"…..Hello." He muttered.
End of chapter.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Would you like me to give serious critique to this?

If not, I'll just say one thing about the intro I glanced.

You probably shouldn't use "a ____(verb)". The a detaches us. Which girl? We don't care about some girl, we care about characters. After saying her gramma saying her name, we know the girl is kairi, so call her kairi, etcetc. Make us care.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Still want to cover my eyes when reading that scene between Ansem and Molly. It's kind of a shame Ansem destroyed the village like that but he's slowly learning. Glad he's finally gonna meet Molly in the next chapter. Maybe Molly can help him feel better. x3

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

xD ROTFLMAO!! That was awesome! Can't wait to see more! :D Besides a few grammar mistakes and a sort of hard-to-follow beginning, it was gold! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back