• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The main villain of KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Sora and Riku are obviously the main heroes and friendship and trust are the main themes of this story. But who do you guys think will be the main villain in this installment? Xehanort? Braig? Vanitas?

Who do you guys think will be the main villain for this game?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
DREAM BUGS!
Or something silly like that.

I suppose I could also see it being maybe one of the Xehanorts that will return (since we know more than one form will).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort. If not? Then Xehanort.
...yeah, pretty much this. I can't speak for Coded... but somehow it's always Xehanort.
KH1: Ansem SoD, CoM: Marluxia/Ansem SoD, Days: Xion/Riku as Ansem SoD, KH2: Xemnas, BBS: Xehanort/Terranort

Crystal

Silver Member
I think the main villain would be Xehanort although it could be different form of him ..

Davrax

Braig? Are the members of the Organization making a comeback or something?

Xehanort with a side of Xehanort.
Probably with an appetizer of whatever new group of chumps he's tricked into fighting for him this time.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
...yeah, pretty much this. I can't speak for Coded... but somehow it's always Xehanort.
KH1: Ansem SoD, CoM: Marluxia/Ansem SoD, Days: Xion/Riku as Ansem SoD, KH2: Xemnas, BBS: Xehanort/Terranort
Well I guess Re:Coded breaks the mold then, as for it is Sora's Heartless / Roxas

Crystal

Silver Member
Braig? Are the members of the Organization making a comeback or something?

Xehanort with a side of Xehanort.
Probably with an appetizer of whatever new group of chumps he's tricked into fighting for him this time.

Maybe Braig will like in BBS assisting Xehanort? >.>

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well I guess Re:Coded breaks the mold then, as for it is Sora's Heartless / Roxas
Guh, I didn't know that... but now I do. Eff, Coded... I don't think there's anything I don't know now. XD
But touche HeartSeams... at least they're branching out a bit with that.

Stars

リク
Sora and Riku are obviously the main heroes and friendship and trust are the main themes of this story. But who do you guys think will be the main villain in this installment? Xehanort? Braig? Vanitas?

Who do you guys think will be the main villain for this game?

Different form of Xehanorts and hopefully Vanitas.

Lumia

for some reason, i think the entire mark of mastery for sora and riku will be done completely in mirage arena, only this time it will be more of a world. Sort of like castle oblivion.

and the boss will be all the ones we already see in BBS FM

Lumia

idk, it would seem like a good way to do MoM without actually going to the worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back