• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Magic of Disney!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one do you think is the best?

• Bambi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snow White

• Cinderella

• Pinnochio

• Peter Pan

• Finding Nemo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
No.

I would say the best. Ever.

Better then Pirates. Better then Nightmare Before Christmas. Only slightly though.

Also, on the poll, no Beauty and The Beast?

Best Disney Princess movie. <3

AngelOfDestruction

Waldo lover
Give me rep then I'll tell *gets Rep* Haha!sucker!
Omg....My Post count is going up....

Here it is from a Disney website

Step into a winter wonderland as the Disneyland® Resort gets a holiday makeover that is truly fashionably festive! From the 100-foot decorated tree on Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland® Park to the illuminated Golden State Bridge of Disney's California Adventure® Park, to the Yuletide decorations in the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort, you will find yourself wrapped in the spirit of the season.

Disneyland® Park Holiday Décor highlights include:

* Main Street, U.S.A.: Harken back to bygone holidays as this avenue of Americana is dressed in seasonal splendor.
* Small World Court: Be dazzled by over 300,000 holiday lights illuminate the entire courtyard.
* Mickey's Toontown: Delight in the wonderfully wacky themed ornaments and decorations that adorn the Toontown buildings.

Disney's California Adventure® Park Décor highlights include:

* Main Entrance Plaza: Receive a sweet holiday welcome as the CALIFORNIA sign gets the candy cane treatment.
* "a bug's land": Get a bugs perspective on holiday decorations as you wander amongst the over-sized ornaments.
* Golden State Park: Illuminate every day of the holiday season at the daily tree lighting ceremony that features exciting lighting effects.

Guys Want a trivia question each week on disney? Winner gets rep....maybe

AngelOfDestruction

Waldo lover
If you won't tell me, then I shall just have to send the great DWDism army to come and rip the information from you.

(You've been added to my friends list)

Anyways, I've never been to Disney Land (That I can remember. I went once when I was like 1ish.)

Bring on your army! Im going to DLR Next Month!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry....If i get extrA TICKETS THEY GO TO YOU

AngelOfDestruction

Waldo lover
Story Update!
Bridge to Terabethia
Based on the popular Newbery Award-Winning novel, Bridge to Terabethia is a fantasy/adventure storyof friendship, family and power of imagination. This is from theproducers of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

Grr....want to see the Trailer for Meet the Robinsons then pm me......I have to give away info site!DWD wins:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back