• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Magic Mirror

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
That probably would would have been better. Oh well. I don't think people would have still understood it made the mirror into an Unversed. The only way to remedy that would be by sticking some Unversed eyes somewhere or something...

True, I think the audience still needs visual cues to pick up on that stuff (like they did with Riku and Armored Ventus Nightmare in DDD). Hell, slap an Unversed symbol on the back of the mirror's face. But. It's in the journal lol. We got it. We're good.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It was done in order to be more accurate to her character. The Evil Queen was known for using potions (specifically the potion that turned her into an old woman), so they wanted to keep that theme going.

It's also more accurate to the Mirror this way, like Scar's Heartless. I can just imagine a Disney exec catching this scene late, after it had already been released in Japan, and saying "but the Mirror can't do that!"

Does anyone know if 2.5 in Japan uses the Japanese or western version?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's also more accurate to the Mirror this way, like Scar's Heartless. I can just imagine a Disney exec catching this scene late, after it had already been released in Japan, and saying "but the Mirror can't do that!"

Does anyone know if 2.5 in Japan uses the Japanese or western version?

The final mix version, which would be the western

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The final mix version, which would be the western

That's what I figured. There haven't been that many reversions in the Final Mixes, but it has happened, like the Undead Pirates still catching fire in KH2:FM+ JPN. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back