• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Macabre Fanclub!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Assassin's Creed Revelations out in two days. Uncharted 3 and TES V: Skyrim already out. Gonna have to pick just one of those when I go to the store.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
holy shitballs I just heard LoZ Skyward Sword came out this month as well

what the hell is going on with November
it's CUHRAYZEEE

Rix

:)
Awards
I knoooow! But I've spent so much money lately. BAH!

Gotta watch everyone else enjoy their games meanwhile.

Yes. 3D is overrated. It's all a gimmick.

Hi monmon.

Macabre

Gold Member
i'd say for the current gen this has been the best year so far.

and hi rix. :]

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Speaking of current gen, we haven't heard much of the WEE YOO WEE YOO WII U so far. Maybe Nintendo got kicked in the head and realized the current gen isn't dead yet. And surprisingly, that includes the Wii lol.

Macabre

Gold Member
Speaking of current gen, we haven't heard much of the WEE YOO WEE YOO WII U so far. Maybe Nintendo got kicked in the head and realized the current gen isn't dead yet. And surprisingly, that includes the Wii lol.

But the Wii U is going to be released pretty soon, right? Nintendo has a huge advantage releasing their new console before Sony and Microsoft and neither will let Nintendo get a foothold so easily in the next gen market so I think it's very likely that both will announce their next gen consoles soon. Release dates for both will most possibly be in 2013.

Of course that doesn't mean any of the current gen consoles will die as soon as those are released but the majority of the gaming industry is going to shift focus on the new consoles meaning we'll be seeing less AAA games on the PS3, 360 and Wii.

Macabre

Gold Member
HAY GUYS GUESS WHAT

I GOT MY NEW LAPTOP. :D
it's pretty nice. decent specs though not good enough to play most new games on high settings properly but i'm content with it, for now. got the pc versions of skyrim and assassin's creed revelations, bonk yeah. so that's just an update on my current gaming shit if anyone cares.

so, sup?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
YES YES COME AND SEE ME FAIL MISERABLY <3

seriously my win/lose ratio is something hideous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back