• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Loyal (ideas)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Not sure if this should be here or in creative writing (because it relates to a fanfiction) but I didnt feel like asking.

Here's the deal. I'm writing an original fanfiction (which will be a game further down the road cause i'm working towards a graphic designer and want to publish my own games one day) and I want some ideas towards creating characters.

My fanfiction is in my sig and The Loyal is the name of the antagonist group for this part. I was wondering if anyone would like to draw members of the group for me. I'm pretty good at drawing so I already drew the protagonist group. So if you are interested I would appriciate the help.

Below is a few things about the fanfiction(future game) that might help you draw the character if you draw it.

*It takes place in modern times but with a few old school features. (thing of how FFversus13 looks)
*All characters are human. (no cat/human hybrids please but having your character look black/white/hispanic/asian/indian/etc is ok and encouraged)
*I would like to have at least 1 female character.
*Magic is present in this fanfic so if you want your character's looks to represent their element here is the list
(Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lighting(taken). There will be others but these 5 elements are what make up The Loyal)

This temp is what I would like you to go by. I will only choose the 4 that I like.

Name: (First and Last please)
Apperance: (Either give a REALLY GOOD description so I can draw the character myself or you can draw it yourself and send me the picture. Please no pictures from deviantart or somewhere that someone else drew)
Personality: (Yes, the personality you give your character will be put into the fanfic(game))

Thank you to anyone/everyone thats helps.

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Yeah drawing is more of traditional media, you should check them out and see what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back