• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lottery (Sign Up/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

lottery.png

The Lottery is a game of luck. A way of making your chases of making it big greater but for most it just leaves them in the same place they began. But this lottery is different. You don’t want to play this lottery. Like normal lotteries there is only ONE winner. Only one person can win the grand prize, which is better than any amount of money can buy…..your life. Life is the prize for this Lottery, for if you win you get to live….if you lose you die.

With over population being a problem in this small country, the government does nothing to stop this Lottery. They actually broadcasts The Lottery as a television series for entertainment.

The Lottery chooses anyone to participate against their will. Once you turn of age you are subject to be chosen to participate…like a draft to fight for your life.

If you were chosen what would you do? Would you be able to take the life of another person in order to keep yours?
RP Rulez:

1. You can have up to 3 characters.
2. Staying active is not necessary cause if you do not post as a character within 3 days without notifying me you will be absent or anything your character(s) will die. (see Lottery Rules)
3. We’re all adults (or sort of) so swearing is allowed…just nothing too heavy.
4. No machine gun posting.
5. Do not complain if 1(or all) of your characters die. It’s part of the RP.
6. If you read and understand the rules post something that your character would say about the Lottery.
7. You can kill NCP all you want but you have to ask another person before you can kill their character.
8. Have fun!!!

The Lottery Rulez:

1. There can only be ONE winner. The winner will receive the Grand Prize of Life and immunity to being drawn into the Lottery for the next 3 Lottery games.
2. Every player must wear a E.D.(Explosive Detenating) Collar.
3. There are Warning Zones(WZ). If you are in a WZ for 5 seconds your collar will explode and you will die.
4. A player has 24 hours to kill another player or their collar will be activated and they will die.​

NOTE:​

The RP takes place in a fictional country in our world.
The Lottery takes place on a small Island. Here is a MAP .
WZ are located on all beaches near water to stop players from trying to swim away and there is a WZ around the Main Building ( you’ll hear about it in the RP).
There are many little cabins and places to hide on the island.
There are many different types of weapons scattered around the island to help kill others/protect yourself.
You can work in groups or alone but remember that there is only 1 winner of the Lottery….no exceptions.
Because this is broadcast on tv...there are cameras all over the island. Everything can be seen and heard.
I will play as the Head of the Lottery chairman to make sure the game goes as its suppose to.

Template:
Name:
Sex:
Race:
Appearance:
Occupation: (anywhere from high school student to homeless to mayor to whatever you can think of)
Personality:
Bio: (at least a paragraph of what this person was doing before they was abducted in The Lottery.)
Other: Anything else you want to be known about your character.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
:D :D This is so cool!!
Name: Bailey Kingston

Race: Hawiian and African-American

Appearance:
About 5'6. Her hair goes past her waist and is a mixture of golden blonde,light brown,and dark black. She's a small softly pointed face with hazel colored eyes and a glare that can kill. She wears a black sweatshirt that says "ORCA" on it with a picture of a couple orca's on it. Underneath,she has a tight dark-green tank top with black birds flying up. She also wears a pair of black skinny jeans with a black belt. She wears black,purple,and gold Nikes.

Ocupation: Works full-time as a famous actress.

Personality: Blunt, pessimistic, and cruel. Bailey's a real bitch at times, hating her job and life. Her personality comes from her father, who was a proud man who pushed his daughter to become a big actress. And she did become that. Bailey's able to act sad,angry-she doesn't have to act for that-,happy,or in love,at any given time. But when she's off screen, she's much,much different.

Underneath,real deep,is a sweet woman who appreciates others and isn't such a bitch. (But,that side rarely comes out. Except in movies,but that's a fake sweetness.)

Bio: Bailey was born to a famous father and mother, both worked as an actor/actress. Her parents were proud and stubborn people who wanted their daughter to be perfect as perfect could ever be,thus resulting in her horrible personality. Bailey was born in the small town and she lived there unless she went other places to do movies and such.

She heard about the Lottery when she was about 13 and made it her mission to avoid being kidnapped for the game. Because,if she lost,he would die? If she didn't kill anyone,she would also die? That kind og=f game was sick ad Bailey didn't approve of it.

Other:

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
When I said race I was talking about like White, African-American, British, Japanese, Puerto Rican, you know the normal races. Idk if I will accept half wolf but no one is joining so this RP more than likely wont even happen.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Cool I didnt think anyone would know about that manga. I'll start it as soon as we get more ppl to join.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I'll give it till next monday to see how many join. I'm guessing this will do with the 4 ppl it has now.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I might be off and on because my laptop is broken and can't be fixed, so I'm stuck using libary computers and my school computers, which blocks me from doing a lot of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back