• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost Star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Before you read: I was thinking about how God forgives everyone if they ask for forgiveness. I thought of what God would do if the devil ever asked to be forgiven. This is blasphemy but I don’t care. I’m not a Satanist nor do I hate God I just believe that if a demon ever asked for forgiveness he like all of God’s creations would be forgiven. Yes I know it kinda sucks. Just a short story on my feelings.

The lost star

Once upon a time there once was a man. He was very happy. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He was handsome and strong. The man’s master had truly blessed him. But one day the man was forced to bow to a man who was not his master but one of his master’s creations.

The man asked his master. “Am I not all you wanted? Am I not worth loving as much as this being?”

The man didn’t understand why he had to do this. This new person wasn’t his master. This new person was lesser than him. The man found solace is his favorite place in the stars. He started to think of what had happened.

“Why did master give me these powers if he never wants me to use them? Why didn’t he make me like he is?” The man thought to himself. He shook his head “I should be like him!” he shouted.

Unknowingly another servant had heard him say these words.

“Who else is master but the master!?” the servant said in a challenging voice.

The man stood up and walked away. He would get his prize. One day he would be the master. The man went to all the other servants and told them his thoughts. Most of them said the same thing that he had heard the other servant say.

“Who else is the master but the master!?”

But some did listen to his words. They followed him. The man was truly a leader. He was caring for his followers and very charming; just like the master had wanted him to be. A third of the master’s servants followed him to the master’s throne. They drew their swords and fought the master’s other servants.

The man fought and fought. His heart ached with the question “Why aren’t I you!?”
Eventually the man’s arms grew tired and he couldn’t draw another breath. The master’s servants grabbed him and took him to the master.

“Why have you done this?” the master asked in a kind voice.

“Because I want to be you! I want more power!” The man spat back.

“I shall forgive you for what you have done. You need only ask for forgiveness.” The master said as he stretched out his hand to his creation.
The man slapped his master’s hand away.

“Very well,” the master said. “Cast him and his followers out of my kingdom.”

The man screamed as he was dragged off. He cursed his master’s name as he kicked and punched.

And so it was that the man and his followers were thrust from the stars where they once dwelled.

The servants cried and pleaded to be let back into the paradise that they had lost but never asked forgiveness.

The man stood upon the highest mountain and looked over his followers. He rallied them with his words charming the followers. Words that the master had taught him how to use.

“It is better to rein here in Hell than serve in Heaven!” the man said.

“Hail Lucifer!” one of the followers said.

“Nay,” the man said “My name is Satan.”

And there the man dwelled until the last second of the last minute of the last hour of the last day. That was when he and his followers realized what they had done and saw what they needed to do. The man went back to his master’s kingdom. Once again he stood on a high peak and asked the beings he once questioned for forgiveness. They nodded and pointed to the master.

The man walked to the master and the master’s son.
He bowed his head and took a knee. He begged for forgiveness, he pleaded for the master to forgive him for what he had done.

The master nodded at his son. The son walked towards the man and helped him up.

“Look upon my father.” The son said, “Listen to his words for they are holy and just.”
The master looked at his creation and said.

“He needed only ask for my forgiveness to have it.”

The man smiled. He had repented.

And so it was on that day that the lost stars returned to Heaven and Hell was left its halls now filled with the master’s love. The man would cause no more suffering, forever…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back