• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the lost kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles

the lost kingdom of zukami (don't laugh at the name it was the best thing i could come up with) has now been found they elected a king and soon after that he had a son but two years after his son was born he died and now his son must take over as king he thinks it's all fun and games until he is in charge of everything and he can't take it he doesn't want to be the king anymore but if he quits the people of zukami are supossed to kill him he needs to escape but then he finds out he must marry a princess and once he sees the princess he falls in love with her and now he wants to stay but can his friends convince him to leave or will he stay and deal with all the pressure

RULES
1.keep it PG-13
2.no cussing
3.romance is allowed but nothing beyond kissing and hugging
4.have fun!

CHARACTERS
king's mom (queen ruby): tektek.org > View Avatar
king's little sister may: tektek.org > View Avatar
the king's friends:
tektek.org > View Avatar (mermaid)
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar
king max: tektek.org > View Avatar

princess serentity: tektek.org > View Avatar
princess serenitys friends:
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar

warriors that are sent to kill king max:
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar (vampire)
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar(angel)
tektek.org > View Avatar
tektek.org > View Avatar

to make your own character fill this out
name:
appearence:
other:

if you want to be one of the characters already made just tell me you can be up to 5 characters

Last edited:

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Hey I use tek tek too. Cool. I will be my own.

name: JAmes
appearence: An angel on eath. WIth a giant flame sword. He is a protector of weddings. He always wearing a tux for his job.
tuxmanangel.png

other: He is a peasant to kill him if he quits.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: Ohh so were starting in the sighn up thread. SHouldnt you put your template to or are you not gonna be in the rp?

James was waiting to hear the decision from the king. WHile James was waiting we was very anxious to here the decision. He didn't wan't to kill the king unless he had to. He realy hoped that the king would decide to stay king. James had his sword in hand ready for the worst decision. Just them James heard a guard inside say "The King has escaped."

OOC again: How old is the king? Also Is this a good start? I dont want you to think I am making your king do something I just figured we would start out with him making a decision.

bubbles

ooc: until somone is a person already made up i have to be all those characters so i'm not going to make my own and the king is like 23 i guess lolz and it's ok that you made my character escape cuz i was planning on doing that lolz

bic: max dashed off to his friends which were all waiting for him "go find casey" said eli we'll take care of anyone looking for you" "ok" max said and emma ran after him "i'm coming with you" she said max nodded his head and they ran off to the sea and saw casey "let's go" she said as she dived down into the water max and emma were about to jump in but they saw drake a warrior sent to kill him "i'll deal with him" said emma and max jumped into the water and looked back as he saw drake about to shoot emma drake pulled his trigger back and shot her right in the leg max got out of the water and casted a spell on drake and he passed out "are you ok" max asked emma she shook her head he needed to get out of there but he wasn't going to leave her

princess serenity heard that max had escaped she was sad she really did love him but he didn't want to be king and he always escaped queen ruby walked up to her "it will be ok" she said "i know my son he will come back"

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
James went inside and asked a guard if he should go seach. " Of course you need to search. Every one is searching. NOW GOOO!" Boomed the guard. Gosh he was a little loud SO james when to look. James went up to the queen and said " When was the last you saw your son?" " Well he was in his room making the decision then he was gone" Well I better go to his room and investigate. The door was sealed with do not cross line and guards. Well James used his angel powers to go through them and when in the room. When he was in there he called upon a heavenly search dog. So he used the dog to track the scent. It was fresh. But the dog took the to the river but they were gone all he saw was a dead or fainted drake solier. He couldnt tell which. James sent the dog back to heaven. He didnt know where to go now bcause they were they but the scent was lost. " Well this sucks. I was so close to getting the king but missied him."

OOC: Whas it ok that I said they had already left? ANd did a little bit of the queen?

bubbles

ooc: it's ok that you made the queen talk but they couldn't leave because emma got shot but i'll just pretend they are there lolz

bic: max looked up and saw a man "stay here" he told emma as he got up and walked over to the man "i guess your here to kill me" he said. he got ready to cast a spell on the man and her heard the princess "max don't" she said he put his staff down and looked over at the man with an angry face.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: Ok I will pretend there there still too.

"HEy man I dont want to fight I was just sent to come find the king. I was supposed to kill you but I might not if you come back peacefully" James put his arm on the kings shoulder. The king threw his hand off.
"Hey what was that for?" James Started to flie up. Then drew his sword to his side. James did not want to fight. But to get him back to the kingdom and he be recognized as a heroe he had to. " C'mon king lets go back to the kingdom." "If you dont want to then I can help you escape. I know everything around here, any secret passages ways." James holds his hand out for a hand shake on the deal.

bubbles

max shaked his hand "but you have to help my friend" he said pointing to emma "she was shot and i don't know how to help her" he walked over to her and picked her arm up and put it over his shoulder "so will you help her"

bubbles

"ok but first i have to get my friends" max said he told emma to go get them and she ran off.he went by the sea and casey came up "if anyone is looking for me lead them off my trail" he told her.he walked over to princess serenity and kissed her on the cheek "don't go" she said "i'm sorry but i have to" he replied she hugged him and then he walked over to his mom and hugged her after a while emma was back with zac and eli "well i think we're ready" max said.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
"OK and if anyone follows I can use some angel powers to throw them off" said James. So they were off on there journey. They were walking by the sea when James saw a fish. He said " Anyone hungry?" then James whistled and the fish jumped up and James used his flame sword to cook it. It was getting dark thats when James said" OK Lets stop for the night up there on that hill and we can eat" SO they set up camp on the hill and ate and fell asleep.

bubbles

they all stopped on the hill to eat max hated fish but he was hungry so he ate it

meanwhile back at the kingdom the guard walked up to the princess "do you know where they are"he asked her she shook her head no and turned away because whenever she lied her face turned red and it did and the gaurd saw it "tell me" he said "no" serenity yelled back he grabbed her and held his sword up to her neck "tell me or i'll kill you" he said "they are by the sea but they should be farther by now" serenity said and he let her go and she ran away."bring the warriors" the gaurd said to another gaurd.he brought the warriors which were drake,jen,matt(the vampire),nicole,layla(the angel),brock,and skull."where's drake"the guard asked" "i don't know" layla said "well find the king and all of his friends they are somewhere by the sea"he said. they all went looking for him and when they got by the sea casey came out of the water and looked at them "the warriors" she whispered as she swam to the hill.while all the warriors were walking they found drake still passed out .as casey was swimming she saw max and everyone she didn't know how to get up on the hill because she had fins and couldn't walk on the ground "hey" she yelled max came down"what" he said "the warriors are looking for you" she said max ran up to the hill "we have company"he said.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
"Oh blank!" said James. Then James sent an army of war horses to run at the warriors. That should hold them off. Heheh. "OK everyone lets run." SO they ran till they saw this hut. It was empty so they said "What the heck" And they stayed there till there heard the guards approaching again.

OOC: WOuld you like me to pm some people for this rp? I know some famous RPers that can bring in allot more so we can have alot of people. SO want me too?

bubbles

ooc: yes please...thanks

bic: the warriors saw the horses jen shot one in the leg and it went down one came up behind skull and kicked him down and another one stomped on drake's fainted body and he woke up he opened his eyes and saw a horse charging at him and he stabbed it jen gave out a hand to help him up they all got in a group and charged at the horses but layla stayed back she was an angel and she didn't belive in fighting she only helped the guards so she could stop the other warriors from killing king max "why aren't you helping us" drake asked her she didn't reply she just ran off to the hill where the king and the others were and she went in their hut max saw her and was about to cast a spell on her "wait i'm not going to hurt you"she said "the others are fighting the horses and they will be up soon"

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: K I will pm some of the famous ones in my rp. I will pm them about the kh2 high school to :thumbup:.

SO James said "We beter get out of here." SO they ran out of the hut. " It will save time if I fly us down." SO then James spread out his giant wings and flew down the hill. But while he almost got to the bottom drake shot his right wing. is strongest wing. He went down. HARD! Bam he hit the ground they rolled the rest of the way down. The warriors were at the top of the hill starting to come get them. " Amioses Formoses!" (I dont know I made up words) Then they grass on the hill grew and twisted and then it help off the guards till one of the shot fire at it and it burned. But the group with James and the king were already swimming in the sea. James had drunk one of his potion so his wing healed. Then they realized there was a waterfall coming up.

bubbles

ooc: thanks

bic: emma screamed "were goning to die"she said they were coming up to the waterfall "what do we do"eli yelled then casey came out of the water she put her hands in front of the waterfall and closed her eyes and the waterfall turned to ice and the others slid down it.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: I PMed them I don't know when they'll come though

"AHHH!!!" Screamed the group as they slid down the ice. CRACK! they hit the ice at the bottom and it broke. They swam back up and went to shore. " Well that should keep the warriors away for a while. Then the warriors said" I am not going down that" So they go back to the kingdom. "Well what do we do now?"

bubbles

the guard saw the warriors come back "did you get him"he asked "well.."jen started"not exactly"you idiots" the guard screamed

then casey unfroze the water "you guys ok?"she asked

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
"I am OK" said James. "Good the guards left. Now where do we need to go?" Then they got out of the water and dried off. James flew back p the waterfall to see if the warriors were there. They weren't. "Hey everyone there gone" SO James flew back down. And they started to walk towards a little forest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back