• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the lost kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles

everyone followed him "well..." max started "once the gaurds stop looking for us where are we going to go" he asked

meanwhile back at the castle serenity heard the gaurds talking to the warriors "go and find them if anyone gets in your way kill them" one gaurd says serenity ran off to her friends "we're going to find max who will come with me "i guess i will" said kristy anyone else they all nodded there heads "well i don't know where they are but we will find them and go with them" serenity said "before we go get some weapons or we will be killed" they all ran off to find some and princess serenity had to change her looks or they would know it was the princess and they would kill her so she went to her room and cut her hair,grabbed a weapon,and changed her clothes and went back off to her friends

ooc:this is her new outfit and hair style

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
"Um... We could walk in the forest till night then find an open spot and make a hut?" said James. SO the started walking and king max moved a branch out of his way and James was behind him and the branch went back and slapped James in the face. "Ow" max said sorry and James forgave him. They kept on walking untilit was dark.

OOC: Sorry Iused max a little but I was trying to do something funny with two people.

bubbles

ooc: that's ok

bic: all of the girls snuck out of of the kingdom "be prepared" serenity said "for what kristy asked "them" she said pointing at all the warriors."not good" said maria serenity ran off to fight them all and everybody followed her.

(back at the forest)
"another hut?" max asked "oh well"

bubbles

"I guess we can make a hut," Max said "and yes we should put something up to protect us."

Serenity started slashing at the warriors she stabbed one in the leg he fell to the ground Maria did the same but instead of her stabbing them,they stabbed her Serenity ran over to her and caught her before she hit the ground.Kayla and Abby both ran after Drake but Matt and Brock grabbed them.The only one left was Kristy and she could not fight Skull came up to her."You have no weapon," she said with a laugh but he did,his scarf,it had a mind of it's own.It wrapped itself around Kristy's neck it got tighter and tighter until she couldn't breath anymore.She fell to the ground it was only a matter of time until she was dead,she thought,then a bullet hit Skull and the scarf came off."Where did that come from?," she asked then heard a voice "up here!" it yelled,it was May she had followed them.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
"Maybe an Angel spell will protect us." James said. Then turned around and Sent out an army of angel war horses. WHite with wings. " There that should protect us and the hut for tonight." So James walked to the tent and started t help finish it.

OOC: Hey sorry I hadnt posted in like a month. I was just busy trying to reach premmie. Still havent gotten there but almost. SO I remembered rpin is where I got most my post so I came back here. ANd some new rp's.

bubbles

((kk))

Kristy looked up and smiled but then she saw a herd of horses heading there way "guys move!" May yelled.They did so did the warriors except Skull the horses trampled him.All the girls ran through the herd so they wouldn't see them and they could find Max.But May couldn't they would see her she had to jump she stepped back then ran as fast as she could.She spread her arms out and in a few seconds she was on the ground.They ran until they came to a couple huts "do you think they're in here?" May asked."Well we have to look" replied Serenity May went over to one a knocked on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back