• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Look-Alike Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
You're all blind, how can you not see the obvious likeness between me and Mr. Freeman?

Also, I wonder why pokepotterkhkids always compares people to somebody from Death Note. If anything I look sort of like Aizawa, at least in the picture I posted.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Doyou base your look alikes off of just hair color, and style? Because other than that he looks nothing like L.

Yep

You're all blind, how can you not see the obvious likeness between me and Mr. Freeman?

Also, I wonder why pokepotterkhkids always compares people to somebody from Death Note. If anything I look sort of like Aizawa, at least in the picture I posted.

Auctually, my friend compared that guy to death note. But you do really look like L in that picture. Though, I was just saying L 2 be nice. U look like Guy

Josiah

Quarian Power!
um..................... no?

I was planning to be him for Halloween.

Hmm... I see... I think it's cool. ;)

BTW to the OP I actually do think that that random guy looked like Light. =]

Last edited:

Riku and Sora

I always thought Terra looked kinda like Zack.
big.jpg

0005.jpg

Don't you think?

Dexel

Beyond hope
I am not pixeled in any way, shape, or form whatsoever.

Therefore, I resemble nobody but myself. Wish I did resemble an anime/manga character, though. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back