• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

The Look-Alike Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pokepotterkhkids

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Do you, some one you know, or even someone you've seen look like someone from an anime or video game? Post a picture of that person and who they look like here!

Random Persons from McDonalds who looks like Light Yagami

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
How unimpressive.

It's not hard to find a white guy to have brown hair in the same style as Light, and happen to be wearing a shirt and tie.

The world must be crawling with people who meet that description.

Nelo Angelo

Student of Knowledge
Awards
Haha ye he does a bit actually i do admit. But as Naomi says, its not rare to find guys who look like light.

Rix

:)
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
Why can't this thread be about celebrity look alikes too? I know about a perfect Daniel Craig look alike :p *wink wink*

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
I've been told a lot I look like Gaara. (honestly, I think I look more like Adam off Mythbusters)
Wow, I definitely see a resemblance. O_O; Does that somewhat frighten you that you look like Gaara? lol.

Awards
  • Quack Attack
  • Retired Staff
Gildragon looks like Daniel Craig? Right. And I look like Morgan Freeman;

If you can't see the resemblance, you're a moron.