• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Logic Game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasta

Awards
So this is how this game works: A member says something that they would do, and the next poster tells what the above poster did during or after the situation. Presumably something completely odd that would contradict the reasonings of why they did it. You may NOT give your reasoning for doing something in your own post, that defeats the purpose of the game.

Ex: Shasta: I went and bought myself some ice cream

Poster below me: and proceeded to give it to HeatMan. I ate a twix.

Shasta: Fully aware that he was allergic to it. (and so on)

See, the reason for my buying the ice cream as stated by the below poster is completely ludicrous since I know it would melt before HeatMan could even taste it. Here, I'll give another example in case the first one wasn't enough.

Ex 2. : Shasta: I bought a copy of Sonic 06 from Gamestop

Poster below me: Just to burn it to ensure that no one else had the misfortune of playing it.

That may or may not be what some people would actually do...still it's a ridiculous reason for me to have bought it. So with that said, I'll start it off.

I went out to the park with friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back