• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Loch Ness monster: Phenomenon or cryptozoologys (and the worlds) biggest fake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nessie: A prehistoric relicl or an impossibly good hoax?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Re: The Loch Ness monster: Phenomenon or cryptozoologys (and the worlds) biggest fake

Balmung102 said:
lolololol giant squids not proven? You my friend fail harder than a n00b. Giant squids HAVE been identified, and as Scarlet Letter announced, more than one to be exact. It's also proven that sperm whales prey on giant squids, so shush. You know nothing of the world.

I KNOW they exists and have been proven to exist. What I'm saying is I haven't really seen someone have a totally crisp, clear picture of one that is around 15-20 feet, which are the giant ones( I'd like to see one). But, yeah, I know they exists and have been proven to be existant, dude.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

King Sora Strife you FAIL.
Notice in your earlier post you said : "We still haven't gotten...."
Just because YOU haven't seen such a photo, doesn't mean they don't have one. In this case your opinion is as important as fish poop.
Like I said,
FAIL.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
.Scarlet Letter. said:
King Sora Strife you FAIL.
Notice in your earlier post you said : "We still haven't gotten...."
Just because YOU haven't seen such a photo, doesn't mean they don't have one. In this case your opinion is as important as fish poop.
Like I said,
FAIL.

So they have gotten clear pictures of a giant squid? Also, remember, I didn't say they never gotten a picture of a giant squid, just not a crisp, clean, and clear one.

Last edited:

kh_vampireandi21

Why, I live in a place where you step out onto you
You can't say that Nessie or any of the other cryptids are fake.
No one can say that humans have discovered all species of animals.
What humans don't know and can't explain is more important than what we do know.
Why? Because that's how we invent and discover things.
How boring would it be if we knew everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back