• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Loch Ness monster: Phenomenon or cryptozoologys (and the worlds) biggest fake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nessie: A prehistoric relicl or an impossibly good hoax?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeatSephiroth

The title says it all. Is Nessie, one of the worlds three most famous cryptids, a hoax, or is she a relic from ages past?

The surgeons photo. He said it was made out of a toy submarine equipped with a head made out of plastic-rubber or whatever. I don't remember the conversation. plastic-rubber wasn't invented till years after the photo.
Lochnessmonster.jpg

Then I think I have seen her with my own eyes on the webcam. A head & neck. It wasn't there in the frame before, nor in the one after.
6acc89c3.jpg

Then again, a supposed underwater shot of Nessie's flipper was taken, but it turned out to be the bottom of the boat the underwater cam belonged to. And there are THOUSANDS of hoaxes out there. I know someone on Cryptozoology.com that can fake really good with photoshop-of course, they always admit the fake.

Nessie: Real or not? THAT is a good argument.

Bear

Ouranophobic
It's just like Big Foot. There is no way. We would already have irrefudable proof that it exists, if it existed, but we don't. Therefor, it doesn't exist. It's a folkstale, talked about, and fantasized about, but not real. As you said yourself, both of those pictures are fake. People have dedicated their lives to finding the lochness monster. They've found nothing. Conclusion : She isn't real.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Nessie is no legend or some big dinosaur that survived. Nessie is just one of the many undiscovered species in the world just like that weird hairy crab. Eventually, they'll discover it's species in the deep future.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

blood alchemist is right. The Loch Ness monster does not exist. The idea probably came about after someone thought they had saw such a creature or for publicity. Also if it did exist what makes you think it's a she XD.

IBeatSephiroth

So King Sora Strife, you've heard of the 'Yeti crab'(as named by cz.com)? And what of my webcam snap? I didn't post the flipper pic `cause the 2 images at a time rule.

Puck

^Yep. The crab was discovered. They had a headline of it on AOL. They said it was very small and had fir. To me, it kind of looked like a hairy lobster but they were calling it a crab.

Your webcam shot is interesting. Problem is it's not quite clear enough to see what exactly it is. It could be any animal. But then again, it could be little undiscovered Nessie trying to go down and hide. Who knows?

Oh and let's not forget about that Jaws sized catfish that those two guys caught in Asia( I think it was Asia). There are many undiscovered species of animals out there. Nessie just could be one of them.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

First of all it was "hair-like strands." That doesn't mean it's hair (it could be). It looks like a lobster but it is indeed a crab. I could go on about this crab but then I'd be getting off topic like you two :3. The Loch-Ness monster does not exist. We would have found out about such a large creature unlike these diminutive crabs which reside at the bottom of the Pacific in hydrothermal vents.
So if the Loch-Ness is at least a hundred times bigger than these crabs, we would have spotted it with the proper equipment. o-o

Puck

^How come they didn't spot the Jaws sized catfish earlier? It took two fishermen to find it and they caught it only by accident. Nessie could just be one of those undiscovered species, which means there's nothing magical or mystical about the so called beast. The Ocean is big. We still haven't really gotten full clean crisp pictures of a giant squid.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

King Sora Strife...Has it not occurred to you that NO ONE was looking for a giant cat-fish. I'm sure if they were looking for it, they would have found it. Also they have found a giant squid. More than one to be exact =P. It could be a decedent of an Ichthyosaurus. True, nothing magical about it, but for now there is not any logical evidence that it could exist.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Nessie is a fake. The first picture is a minature model and the second one is just a blur. The other pics have been proven to be a fake as well, them being the picture of the Golden retriever retrieving a stick and others

Lake "monsters" don't exist. Lake Animals do. I think that in some lakes, there are large "prehistostoric" serpents that were cut off from the sea, reproducing with there mates.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Puddle Jumper, it states in the first post that both pictures are fake. >_>
Anyway, what we call "Nessie" is 100% fake. Pfft...Magical monster...That's ludicrous.

Puddle Jumper said:
Lake "monsters" don't exist. Lake Animals do. I think that in some lakes, there are large "prehistostoric" serpents that were cut off from the sea, reproducing with there mates.
An excellent point^^
If there really is such a creature in that lake, this is the most logical explanation to it.
~prehistoric**

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Yeah, if there is such a thing as a creature of the lake, then it would be a prehistoric animal that managed to survive in a underwater cave or something. Something like in a bad horrormovie

And there are magical monsters! Just look at Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts ... *cough*

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Ahem...They call it a "magical monster." Like PJ said, there are lake animals. Read those posts fool. Besides, those sitings could be fake.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
LOLOLOMGHAX

Poll mykes no sense, failed.

Nessie is a hoax, you fail for not noticing.

XxXHeartlessXxX

I believe that Nessie is fake...if it was real why does every picture either come up blurry or there is no full body. To me its a hoax anyone can take a picture of a whale's fin and call it Nessie's or even make a homemade fin and say something. thats my opinion that a bunch of people are looking for a way to either get money or to get people thinking about the topic

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Re: The Loch Ness monster: Phenomenon or cryptozoologys (and the worlds) biggest fake

King Sora_Strife said:
^How come they didn't spot the Jaws sized catfish earlier? It took two fishermen to find it and they caught it only by accident. Nessie could just be one of those undiscovered species, which means there's nothing magical or mystical about the so called beast. The Ocean is big. We still haven't really gotten full clean crisp pictures of a giant squid.
lolololol giant squids not proven? You my friend fail harder than a n00b. Giant squids HAVE been identified, and as Scarlet Letter announced, more than one to be exact. It's also proven that sperm whales prey on giant squids, so shush. You know nothing of the world.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

XxXHeartlessXxX said:
I believe that Nessie is fake...if it was real why does every picture either come up blurry or there is no full body. To me its a hoax anyone can take a picture of a whale's fin and call it Nessie's or even make a homemade fin and say something. thats my opinion that a bunch of people are looking for a way to either get money or to get people thinking about the topic

Does anyone bother to actually read the responses posted on this topic? Of course those photos are all fake, the Loch Ness monster is just a scam -.-". Either that or some prehistoric creature that happened to survive in that lake etc,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back