• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Little Mermaid Musical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

safire inthe sky

YES it was horrible, that was the worst part of kh2, it was so unneeded, although it was fun to see Sora sing, even though he's not very good at it. but 99% of the world was watching cut scenes of things we had already seen in the movie, I will never understand why they kept atlantica in the game, or if they were going to, they could have at least made it interesting.

Kaden

Donald sing = SCARY!!!

I found it to be alright, but it was annoying.
It was a break from the storyline none-the-less so it was fine as a quirky side quest after battling lots of enemies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I thought it was pretty annoying too. There was no need to have that world come back in kh2. I wish they just got rid of it. It stunk because if you wanted the secret ending, you had to play the darn world. :thumbdown:

Darth Seraphim

Well the thing about atlantica that made it a good stage in KH1 was the fact that it has a 3 dementional fighting enviroment which was a welcome change of pace but in KH2 the musical scenes were a waste of time. I dont like the idea of a timeing based musical in my Kingdom hearts game.

shadow1111111111

I like Atlantica in KH2! I happen to love the songs in it (except Swim This Way... *shudders*), so I don't mind playing the music games. I only found the first song and the freakishly long cutscenes to be a problem.:toungesmile:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Oh gawds the cutscenes in KH2 atlantica were worse then the 9min one in FFVII DoC lol. I didn't like that you had to start over on the song where Sora fights Ursela. I well had to... well you know and I had to start the thing again like twice. (I cant play with out my dew. lol) yeah I hate that level.
bowchickawowwow

Xelm

I really disliked Atlantica in KH2. I liked it in KH1, heck it was cool fighting underwater!
There was no need to add it in KH2, especially a musical that really annoyed me, but I had to play to see the secret ending. x.o

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...may sound weird to some of you. but i loved it.........'tis true.

XxRebel_GirlxX

ugh! i know it was horribe! just singing and then more singing! but the worst ever was when u had to "fight" Ursula and they all sang HORRIBLE! Maybe kids enjoyed playing the little mermaid but i know i didnt

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
what wrong with singin. i sing all the time. heck im singin now.

AnimeGal007

I dies laughing during the first time I played it!! XD so I basically failed and had to do it again because during the whole thing I was rolling on the floor!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back