• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The List of Popes(St. Malachy)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Hey everyone, I just wanted to know what everyone thinks about St. Malachy's prophecy of the Popes.

Just to refresh everyone's memory, in the 12th century, St. Malachy prophesized(don't think that's spelled correctly) the last 112 popes on his way to Rome from Ireland. As of now, the current pope is 111th on the list and the next pope will be the last pope on the list.

Please discuss! :cool:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
most people don't but for those who have a little ounce of caring, i just thought a good little discussion would occur(but i'm now second-guessing myself):23:

αsiя

space coke
most people don't but for those who have a little ounce of caring, i just thought a good little discussion would occur(but i'm now second-guessing myself):23:

There are some people who probably care

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I wonder what they would call it? Pope Wars?

Well anyways I can imagine these priests both holding auditions and just promoting someone based on merit.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I wonder what they would call it? Pope Wars?

Well anyways I can imagine these priests both holding auditions and just promoting someone based on merit.

lol:lol: i love how everyone is just making funny stuff up, seriously

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
that's not what i meant it to be, just to talk about catholic prophecy and people's thoughts about it
but i see that nobody really has any thoughts about it except it being a reality show:23:

EDIT: 100 posts finally after two years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back