• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lion King

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Its been said there might be.

But there's no point in thinking about it until Nomura says there is/isn't or the game comes out.

C

Chaos_Lord

i dont think so. since simba became a summon in the first one his world was destroyed.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There's a rumor that all the summons' world are going to be in KH2. So far there are 2 out of X summons in KH2.

Plus Nomura has hinted and said his favorite Disney movie is the Lion King because his favorite/ one of his favorite animals are Lions. It's highly possible.

And even if it is in KH2, no one knows if the plot will be Lion King 1 or 2. Did Scar use the Heartless and they went out of control like in Deep Jungle and consumed him and just destroyed the world? Did Scar use them to destroy the world? And Simba is already grown up and his summon roars on Pride Rock like he does in the end of LK2....

I WANT A LION KINGWORLD!!!

Last edited:

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com
I think it would be interesting... Not that I think it would happen, but what if Sora and co. have to change to match the world like in Halloween Town and Atlantica? Sora could be a lion, Goofy could be a giraffe and Donald could be a.... Flamingo? I dunno... *laughs at the idea of Goofy as a Giraffe* I don't think it would happen, but it's funny to think about... WAIT! Couldn't the Lion King be a world like the Hundred Acre wood? Like, be nothing but Mini-games? ... I hate the word 'like'.....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If it is they just ruined another perfectly good movie....

*looks at Deep Jungle*

It makes Tarzan look really bad....-_- and its not even a mini game world...
------------------
They shouldn't make a good movie into something that low. It has a plot and villian. It's not like Winnie the Pooh where theres no villian or plot at all.

Mini Game world should be like Bambi, Dumbo, Winnie the Pooh and any other Disney movie that doesnt have a "game working" plot or villian.

Last edited:

chris2k

karthikg said:
Why? Waht would u do and who would u fight?

if you where in this world you would prob fight scare simbas uncle who is evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back