• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lion King World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazice7

Over at KHU they think that in the next V-jump there will be a preview of the heavily-rumored Lion King world.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/

What do you guys think?

Edit:Looks like KHU got an update... they now bet the next V-jump will have Nightmare before Christmas... but anyways, the Lion King world seems to be nearly confirmed at this point...

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

hmmmm.... not really sure cuz every1 talks about how nomura mentioned characters like simba will no longer be a summon spell but that they will have their own world..... and i think it was just an example that's all, not that there will be a real lion king world

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
well i think it is in because buena vista posted it on their site and so far their info is correct

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Is really really possible. Remember what happend whit Buena Vista?. They put about that all the worlds of KH are gonna be back, includin some new ones, like Steamboat Willie, Disney Castle, Lion King. And what happend then? Buena vista site close his KH2 section. Then, what happen? SE confirms that Timeless River ( Steamboat Willie ) world is gonna be in KH2, confirmin what Buena Vista say. So, Lion King is one of the must rumored worlds to appear in the game, and i dont have a doub that in the next issue of V-Jum we gonna get that confirmation that a lot of people have been waitin for.

Slayer42

If we would i wonder who we would get to fight with? Timon and Pumbaa or Simba?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
u can only have 1 person in ur party but if sora is half lion have human in the world then we will most likely be partnered up with simba and well probbly have to fight scar

Azerty

Wow, I'm actually looking forward to this world. I bet it'll be called Pride Rock. That's the obvious choice.

coolazice7

Yeah, I bet it will be called Pride Rock, cuz there's really no other name they could give it... I don't think...

This should be a really fun level. And I hope Sora does get a half human, half lion thing... that would just be so fun...

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
at this main site in the gallery section in the fan art some 1 made sora half lion half huma its so cool ill try to look for it

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I really do hope this rumor is true and that the Lion King world is in KH2. It would be one of most fun worlds in the game. Besides the more worlds in the game, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back