• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Lion King FC~<3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
I am proud to say that I always have been, and always will be, a Lion King fanatic. If you too consider yourself a TLF fanatic, or simply enjoy it, then this club is for you! (Wow, that sounded so...commercial-ish. XD)

I'll add more stuff to this tomorrow, 'cuz right now, I'm sleepy as hell.

MEMBERS:
Suzakuseru
khluva010
Obscured Fire
Martine
Lenny264
Rixam
MON
axel_rox
kingdomfighter5
Nintandy^A2
Gildragon
brainy_pigeon

Last edited:

Martine

TLK is my favourite movie! I can watch it over and over, I never get tired of it :3
Add me please ^^

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
OMG, please add meh! :D

I love "The Lion King", it's a classic. I could watch it over and over again. ^^

Rix

:)
Awards
I have never watched the original version of TLK actually xD only the norwegian version. But I grew up with that version and I love it:) I still have my old TLK VHS and it works pretty well even though I watched the movie almost every day as a kid =P But now I wished I have seen the original version too, because I love to quote TLK, but it would be better to quote it here with you if I had seen the english version xD

Martine

Yeah, same here, I haven't watched the original yet either, only the
norwegian version. But that's just because I grew up with the norwegian one..
The norwegian voice actors did a really great job, (especially Scar, Simba and Mufasa)
I'm proud to say I'm norwegian because of that :D

Rix

:)
Awards
I kinda like all the Disney movies in norwegian :D So many good voice actors and singers :D Little Simba has such a cute voice :D

Martine

Yeah, me too ^^
I always watch them in norwegian :3
There are a lot of great norwegian voice actors :D

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
I've watched TLK in many different languages before.

I think the funniest Lion King related mishap was the time where my mom somehow ended up accidentially setting the movie to play in French. ^^ It was epic lulz, even though at first, we were all like, "WTF?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back