• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

~The Lion King FC~<3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Awards
I am proud to say that I always have been, and always will be, a Lion King fanatic. If you too consider yourself a TLF fanatic, or simply enjoy it, then this club is for you! (Wow, that sounded so...commercial-ish. XD)

I'll add more stuff to this tomorrow, 'cuz right now, I'm sleepy as hell.

MEMBERS:
Suzakuseru
khluva010
Obscured Fire
Martine
Lenny264
Rixam
MON
axel_rox
kingdomfighter5
Nintandy^A2
Gildragon
brainy_pigeon

Last edited:

Martine

Awards
TLK is my favourite movie! I can watch it over and over, I never get tired of it :3
Add me please ^^

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Awards
OMG, please add meh! :D

I love "The Lion King", it's a classic. I could watch it over and over again. ^^

Macabre

Gold Member
Awards
one of my first and favorite movies.sign me up please.

Rix

:)
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
I have never watched the original version of TLK actually xD only the norwegian version. But I grew up with that version and I love it:) I still have my old TLK VHS and it works pretty well even though I watched the movie almost every day as a kid =P But now I wished I have seen the original version too, because I love to quote TLK, but it would be better to quote it here with you if I had seen the english version xD

Martine

Awards
Yeah, same here, I haven't watched the original yet either, only the
norwegian version. But that's just because I grew up with the norwegian one..
The norwegian voice actors did a really great job, (especially Scar, Simba and Mufasa)
I'm proud to say I'm norwegian because of that :D

Rix

:)
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
I kinda like all the Disney movies in norwegian :D So many good voice actors and singers :D Little Simba has such a cute voice :D

Martine

Awards
Yeah, me too ^^
I always watch them in norwegian :3
There are a lot of great norwegian voice actors :D

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Awards
I've watched TLK in many different languages before.

I think the funniest Lion King related mishap was the time where my mom somehow ended up accidentially setting the movie to play in French. ^^ It was epic lulz, even though at first, we were all like, "WTF?"