• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► The Lion Guard - "Let out a WILD ROAR!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora3000

Awards
I don't think those three hyenas you mentioned will even be in the series and I don't know if the writers will even think about adding Rafiki's nephew. But man I am anxious to see an episode when Kovu will hopefully get a chance to see Kiara again and hopefully once the Lion Guard sees that Kiara and Kovu are friends (and maybe get the hint that they are in love) they will be friends with Kovu. They could even show Kovu how to have fun. I can imagine Kion and Bunga showing Kovu how to play baobab ball.

Patricier

Just because it’s the Lion Guard’s job to protect and restore balance to the Pride Lands does not mean that they have to be there for EVERY single problem and or tell everyone how to live their lives. If they were there to solve EVERY single problem then there would be no balance, for their job is to HELP a life, NOT live it for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back