• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► The Lion Guard - "Let out a WILD ROAR!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I'm guessin you all will see Kiara gradually shift to be more like her LK2 self. Probably...I mean the target audience watching this probably doesn't know a LK2 exists. lol

Venx

I think I saw an articel that said that Kovu and the rest won't appear. I mean....they didn't show Zira or anyone yet and the outland is full of hyenas.

Venx

Just watched episode 7 "Fuli's new family" and....oh man, Fuli is definitly the greatest character they have. I love her facial expressions and that she really is the kind of animal that wants to be alone. She also hates Kiara's 2 bitches, so I can really good identify myself with her. The message is also really good delivered and I absolutly love the song.
Probably my favorite episode together with "never judge a hyena by it's spot".

I'm really impressed how they worked on the series and the animations, because they become better and better with every episode. And Bunga was funny for the first time with a lot of screentime.

I personally hope that Kovu won't appear, I mean it would make absolutly no sense and seeing Timon & Pumbaa in the show...kinda tells me that the show would be better without some original characters. Nala and Zazu are okay, but I can't stand their Simba or, how I said, Timon & Pumbaa. I like they new characters way more than the old ones in this show.

Anagram

Banned
From what I can tell it's only a guest appearance. The wiki makes it sound like a one time moment. *shrugs* I dont get the problem myself but eh.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How about we try a bit harder than wikis and guesses as our sources?

Kovu on 'The Lion Guard'

Kovu and the gang will be on the show and voiced by their original actors, thank goodness.

If this actually comes to fruition remains unseen but who knows~

Venx

Wow, so they give these 3 a guest appearance, but Zira is not confirmed, yet? Since the Hyenas become Team Rocket, Ziras story how they got exiled etc. would be really really interesting. They make a good job on new characters, so I hope they give Vitani and Nuka the character they deserve and don't change them like Kiara. But maybe they can make me like Kovu and regret some parts of my fanfic, but....I doubt that.

Btw. thanks for the research Spockanort! I could swear I found something with Kovus voiceactor who said he wouldn't appear.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Btw. thanks for the research Spockanort! I could swear I found something with Kovus voiceactor who said he wouldn't appear.

A few weeks before the news was reported, Jason Marsden said he wasn't involved with the show on Twitter. As most things go, voice actors tend to be the last to know if they will be in something because they either haven't actually been asked yet or their agents are the ones who know.

Venx

I was ready to see an awful episode, since I heared it's about Baby Bunga, but........only a small amout of it, he was not annoying and I just really love Fuli. I was happy that the hyenas weren't the villains this time.
The vultures were really great and the attack was pretty good. I hope the show stays like this and doesn't screw it up, but I think they will do fine.

Venx

Well after 13 episodes I can definitly say, the show became much better with every episode. It really feels like the writers read feedback from the fans.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Well after 13 episodes I can definitly say, the show became much better with every episode. It really feels like the writers read feedback from the fans.

I agree...
I just seen Episode 13 and it kinda changed my opinion of the series. I never really had a negative opinion of it but it felt like it was lacking in some areas. This is definitely one of the more well rounded episodes. Top 3 IMO.

Venx

Series is still going and became way better than in the beginning. Songs are on point, too.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I heard good things for Season 2. I hope it´s true, I rarely watch the show these days, but i must catch up.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I hope I'm not he only person who actually enjoys The Lion Guard. I enjoyed it enough to buy both of it's current DVD releases and the soundtrack. So far it has the most interesting set of characters in a single children's show. I may not 100% like the treatment given to Kiara's personality when she is on screen, but as it goes on Simba becomes more and more SIMBA when he appears. Especially when you apply actual psychological issues the character would have developed to him.

Sora3000

Awards
Hey guys, did you see one the latest Lion Guard episodes? One of them is called "Lions of the Outlands". It introduces the pride known as the Outsiders which includes their leader Zira, as well as Nuka, Vitani, and of course Kiara's friend and future mate, Kovu. Kion's hyena friend, Jasiri is in it too. Sadly the Lion Guard has not befriended Kovu and I hope and pray they will in a future episode because Kovu was really hoping to come back to the Pride Lands so he can see Kiara again he said. I think a future episode would have just Kovu in it and I especially hope that he will see Kiara again. I think the episode should be called "Kiara's secret friend". I think it should be like Jasiri would once again come to the Pride Lands looking for Kion and delivering a message from Kovu asking to come see him and to especially bring Kiara along. Hopefully after seeing that Kiara and Kovu are friends, Kion should say 'any friend of Kiara is a friend of mine'. Maybe Kion and the rest of the guard in secret would show Kovu how to have fun. I would like to see Kovu and Bunga playing baobab ball.

Last edited:

Sora3000

Awards
Hey guys, I saw a new episode today and it is called "The Lost Gorillas". It tells of the Lion Guard befriending and helping two buffoonish gorilla princes on their way home to the snowy mountains. The two gorilla brothers are voiced by YouTube stars Dan Howell and Phil Lester and their father is voiced by John Rhys-Davies who we know as Gimli from the Lord of the Rings films.

Sora3000

Awards
Hey guys, according to sources, season 2 of The Lion Guard will begin on July 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back