• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsTrinity

well im kinda confused so help me out. Since nomura said that you didnt have to play COM to get 2 what about all the dead org. members. are they gonna act like sora didnt kill um all or what>? Cause what if they refrence to it or something...... well just a question so tell me what you think.:confused:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
devilsTrinity said:
well im kinda confused so help me out. Since nomura said that you didnt have to play COM to get 2 what about all the dead org. members. are they gonna act like sora didnt kill um all or what>? Cause what if they refrence to it or something...... well just a question so tell me what you think.:confused:
Yes you do not have to play CoM for KH2 to make sense. It will help, but it isn't required so you won't be lost. The dead organization members will not be returning, as far as we know. If do they reference to it they will probably appear in flashbacks, return from the dead, or they just won't be referenced to.

My belief whoever is that all the dead members in the organization will be replaced. I doubt they would keep those spots open for a year. Much easier to replace them. But they probably will reappear due to Namine appearing. Sora lost his memories and such and when(if) he encounters Namine then they would likely appear in a flashback. Anyways thats just my opinion and I hope I helped some.

somebody111

Well that i really don't think were gunna know till the game But anyway

I think the nomura is just going to have the guys forget all the dead org and have fixation on Axel and a few others, Im sure he means what he says and does what he means

I would like to know how K2 introduces Axel into the game tho if no one played com and had nothing to do with the fourms..i dunno :p lol

sora_123

TechTV: When does "Chain of Memories" take place?

Nomura: The story will start immediately after what you saw at the end of the original. Sora, Donald, and Goofy go out and continue their search for the king in a vast field, and that's where "Chain of Memories" will pick up.
Take note, "Kingdom Hearts" fans. Skip "Chain of Memories" and you'll be missing a big chunk of the story leading up to "Kingdom Hearts II." Speaking of which...

link....http://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/techtv

first of all nomura did say that u had to play CoM in...but just to give an idea of kH2, (i think), but since we already know a lot about kh2, i don't think that u have to play it, to understand kh2.

As for the dead org. members, i think that maybe they'll come back, but who knows. i on the other hand want them to come back, 'cuz i haven't got used to the new org. members, i think having the old members back would make the story a bit interesting, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sora_123 said:
TechTV: When does "Chain of Memories" take place?

Nomura: The story will start immediately after what you saw at the end of the original. Sora, Donald, and Goofy go out and continue their search for the king in a vast field, and that's where "Chain of Memories" will pick up.
Take note, "Kingdom Hearts" fans. Skip "Chain of Memories" and you'll be missing a big chunk of the story leading up to "Kingdom Hearts II." Speaking of which...

link....http://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/techtv

first of all nomura did say that u had to play CoM in...but just to give an idea of kH2, (i think), but since we already know a lot about kh2, i don't think that u have to play it, to understand kh2.

As for the dead org. members, i think that maybe they'll come back, but who knows. i on the other hand want them to come back, 'cuz i haven't got used to the new org. members, i think having the old members back would make the story a bit interesting, but that just my opinion on the matter.
I was going to post that that nomura said you had to play it and you didn't have to.

Moon Pie

i dont think you HAVE TO play CoM to understand the kh2 story line...... but you SHOULD
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back